[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need advice from my /b/ros, How do I get this girl to express

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: sexy-nude-girls-small-tits.jpg (143KB, 960x1396px) Image search: [Google]
sexy-nude-girls-small-tits.jpg
143KB, 960x1396px
need advice from my /b/ros, How do I get this girl to express emotion to me? she is very introverted. I know her online only(not a man, even if she is I still want her/him really doubt its a him tho) She always wants to play games with me online has even bought me multiple games since she is rich. She is very strange tho she doesn't use her mic ever(man man man) she is very VERY private, doesn't tell me much about herself. Dodges questions about her. She has had medical issues she told me but refuses to give any details about anything. I.e. She tells me she has been up for 2 days straight I ask why she says for reason's doesnt matter then changes the subject.

How do I get her to express emotion? She is like a fucking walll but I'm so obsessed with her for somereason and really fucking want her. I've asked her out b4 and she didn't decline but did say she doesn't really know me well enough then said she wouldn't mind traveling for a relationship(we are 1k miles apart) That was a while ago almost 6 months. What do /b/?
>>
bump :/
>>
/b/ help pls
>>
>>722888529
get her on whatsapp so she can record you an audio file...then build up to back and forth voice messaging and not just texts
>>
>>722889591
She wont even let me see a photo of her let alone hear her voice in any fashion :/
>>
dont stick your dick in crazy. youll learn.
>>
>>722889711
> She wont even let me see a photo of her let alone hear her voice in any fashion :/

"she" definitely is a guy.
>>
She has a manic disorder, which is why she doesn't sleep. If she is a woman, I promise you she is intensely ugly. Like Trump with even bigger tits and with Hillary's cankles. You are obsessed. An addict. Flee her. If you can't, then get psychiatric help.
>>
>>722889881
maybe you're right
>>722889856
even if she is a guy i'd still be interested :/
>>
>>722889711
whats weird is that she gets you stuff usually it be the other way around she be asking for money
>>
Search someone close to you. No pics, no straight talk after how long?! Fuck it man. Leave as long AS you you are sane
>>
>>722890046
I know right! she is very strange which is partially why I like her
>>
Though the views presented in this thread are all possible, I'd like to offer a different take.

Currently, I've been with my girlfriend for 4 years. So far it's only been online and we have actually yet to meet. But trust me, those 4 years were super slow. She too, didn't want to show me a picture of her or show her face or her voice (she'll still iffy on the voice in fact). It took literally years to convince her to.

Turns out, she's gorgeous. Perfect, in fact. It's taken 4 years, but it's been insanely worth it. Sometimes, the only way to win the game is to play it very slow. Though that could also mean you're eternally friendzoned so... your results may vary.
>>
>>722890158
we have been gaming/chatting for nearly a year now
>>
>>722890228
Thats the thing I don't feel friend zoned at all she actively makes effort to talk to me and has showed some interest in me but fuck dude she is so private. I can't even get her to tell me basic things about herself
>>
>>722890380
Have you ever been friendzoned?
>>
>>722890380
Like I said... play it slow. If you're really into her, it might take you years to get her to open up. You have to decide if that's worth it.
>>
>>722890426
Yes a few times it sucks
>>
File: bg.jpg (449KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bg.jpg
449KB, 1920x1080px
>>722888529 It gotta have something online you can identify "it" on,

Research, if you can't find anything you are not looking hard enough.
>>
>>722890228
mmm dont want to burst your bubble but one wise man told me....she is going to fuck someone it might as well be you....you should push for a meeting and getting some...women get horny like us men
>>
File: 1467271893388.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1467271893388.gif
2MB, 500x281px
You cant force someone to open up to you shit lord, just play it by year. Eventually you'll get the pussy my guy
>>
>>722889711

It's a dude.

Guaranteed.

Also women don't have emotion other than irrationality. Better learn that.
>>
>>722890649
Oh I have tried hard dude. I can't find a thing on her( unless I am just missing something I'm halfway sure her digital footprint is tiny af) Her name is Alice Letteri If anyone was interested in aiding my search lmfao
>>
>>722890657
She claims to be a virgin/ Non smoker/non drinker so idk about that
>>
>>722890657
It'll be me. I'm going to meet her once I've got a break in my classes. After that, she'll be moving here. Like I said, I've gotten her to open up a lot in 4 years, so I'm certainly making sure she's satisfied sexually. We've basically done everything you can do while not in the same physical place. Webcams are a glorious invention.
>>
>>722890864
You got her steam account?
>>
>>722889711
getting catfished hard
>>
>>722890939
I do but I'd rather not post it cause someone here might message her on steam telling about this thread lmfao
>>
>>722890973
maybe :o
>>
>>722891002
But you'll post her full name?
>>
>>722891002
I understand, il try.
>>
>>722890915
okay marry her sounds like a gem...thats rare
>>
>>722891077
But close to impossible with the information given atm.
>>
>>722891050
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986295887/

touche thats her steam pls don't fuck me /b/ :D? all her accounts are private so gl finding shit
>>
>>722890851
>irrationality
didn't realise this was ylyl thread wew
got me
>>
So your sammy?
>>
>>722891224

So... you've got this girl you're really into but she doesn't want to divulge any information about herself, which means that she's a very private person. Your solution to this is to get /b/ to try and collect information on her, essentially invading her privacy.

And this strategy is supposed to get her to be in a relationship with you? I'd advise you stop now and save yourself the agony of pissing her off to the point she doesn't want to talk to you again. If you're looking to gain her trust, this sure as shit ain't the way to do it.
>>
>>722891594
what i thought,
top kek

>))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>722891594
*cries*
>>
reddit / MarauderAlice
>>
>>722891224
from personal experience, I would say that the individual you're trying to get to open up to you is not interested in doing so, and is similarly loathe of the idea of relationships, and will not change because of an online friend, ever. get over your case of oneitis before it's too late, you fucking creep
>>
im out this "chick" is some muslim terrorist, likely a sleeper agent for Muha-ma-dood.
>>
>>722891996
Ight ill just give up on her guys I don't like having to be a creep to just find worthless info out thanks /b/ for the help and telling me not to be a dumbass I will take your advice and follow it
>>
>>722892181
Legit dude shes fucking creepy, what country are she from? shes gonna go boom
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.