[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when did you realize you had a foot fetish b?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 685861.jpg (195KB, 928x1400px) Image search: [Google]
685861.jpg
195KB, 928x1400px
when did you realize you had a foot fetish b?
>>
File: 1484527246934.jpg (319KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1484527246934.jpg
319KB, 1500x1500px
probably around 4th or 5th grade, when girls would wear open toed shoes i couldnt resist staring at them.
>>
started smelling my aunt feet while she slept when i was like 4-5
>>
Before I knew about how sex works. Literally kindergarden age.
>>
When I was in kindergarten, was just staring at nannies nylon feet
>>
13-14 years old. I don't even know how, I used to be disgusted by them. I guess I was just suppresing my feelings.
>>
>>722881508
Was about 11 when I played with friends feet
>>
>>722883671
same. when i was around 5 my friend and i used to play a game where one of us would pretend to be asleep and the other person had to touch you without you "waking up". looking back it was a bit of a weird game for kids to play. anyway, when i was the sleeper she would put her feet in my face and i used to love it. even put her toes in my mouth and i pretended i was disgusted by it.

typing this and looking at that pic of cara at the top makes me think about playing it with her. fuck.
>>
>>722885139
literally the same as me
>>
>>722881508
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.