[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired of not knowing what to eat. What is the best single

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170214_205023.jpg (627KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170214_205023.jpg
627KB, 1944x2592px
I'm tired of not knowing what to eat. What is the best single meal to eat that I can eat 3 times a day and eat only that? I want to eat healthy but I don't want to buy a shit ton of different foods to waste the years of my life I'm gaining by eating healthy. A random fruit with some chili/stew/soup.. maybe a sandwich or pizza that I can toss everything I need on/in excluding the fruit/water. What is the most efficient to get the daily crap my body needs through food and not pills?
>>
Well the thing i do is buy a shitload of veggies about once a month, some ground beef / other random meat, chop it up and create a mix in tupperware boxes. 90% veggies, 10% meat. I freeze those, and unfreeze them when i want to eat one - this way nothing spoils. I fry it and add ramen.
Voila - cheap / healthy and relatively easy food.
>>
>>722881252
sketti bog sauce
>>
File: Two_Packs_White_Landscape-1.jpg (39KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
Two_Packs_White_Landscape-1.jpg
39KB, 900x636px
>>722881252
I know you said food and not pills, but this isn't really pills. It's like that Soylent stuff.
>>
>>722881252

>>722881532
this guy sounds about right. i came here to say rice and beans, but if you can afford veggies, go for this >>722881532

or maybe a mixture of both?
>>
>>722881252
Chicken, rice, broccoli

/thread
>>
What I gather so far is..
Ground turkey+corn+rice
Make those all into some weird mixture, and that's all I need to eat
>>
Black rice & yams
>>
>>722881252
bump
>>
Why not instead of eating the same meal every day you come up with a weekly shopping list and plan out 7 meals to eat every week

Trust me eating the same thing everyday gets old quick
>>
>>722882292
i think u have selective hearing bro because you missed out the fact that veggies were mostly mentioned

maybe 60% veggies 20% rice 20% meat in a stir fry all the time is ur best bet
>>
you can eat more meat (red, white like chicken without salt), and drink water, not others drinks because those have a lot sugar and others components. If you want and have money you can buy a protein suplement, its like eat ten egg but in one tablespoon. Sorry if you cant understand some of this message because im learning english yet :p
>>
eat too vegetables and fruits
>>
>>722881252
>>722881805
this has everything you need and it's a fucking milkshake
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.