[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendzoned threat. Share your worst friendzoned experiences.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: snape-friendzone.jpg (68KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
snape-friendzone.jpg
68KB, 600x594px
Friendzoned threat.

Share your worst friendzoned experiences. Did you buy her shit you couldn't afford? Did you drove her to her date with the guy she liked? Did she tell you "but I love you as a friend, now buy me shit?"
>>
File: 1467236170625.jpg (15KB, 202x264px) Image search: [Google]
1467236170625.jpg
15KB, 202x264px
Are you projecting here? Just curious.
I've not been friendzoned to date.
>>
I'm on the "yeah, sure, we are friends..." zone. And honestly it's killing me, I felt much better when we were friends
>>
>>722879043
Then why post? Geez.
>>
Don't really know what's this friend zone shit all about, if she isn't down to fuck then just go for someone else.
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 106x106px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 106x106px
>>722878515
>>
>>722880181
People think that a woman not wanting to date them, but remaining their friend, is the friend zone.

The actual friend zone is when she uses your feelings for her to get boyfriend-tier attention and favors out of you, constantly keeping you "in orbit" because you're useful to her. But you only stay here if you're unwilling to leave. It's a place that men put themselves in. There's no reason to stay there.
>>
>>722878515
I friendzoned myself
Spent the whole time thinking she was out of my league and ignoring the sighs, only to find out later she wanted my dick, bad.
Now I spend every day contemplating suicide for not making that ass mine.
>>
>>722878515
It hurts man.

Want to vent about it? I got 30 minutes to kill.
>>
File: 1486938015280.jpg (44KB, 599x804px) Image search: [Google]
1486938015280.jpg
44KB, 599x804px
How about dating for three years (most of the time """beeing in an official relationship""") beeing pussy whipped and doing stupid shit i pretended not to hate in order to make her happy which led to her telling me that "she's sure that nothing is going to happen".
I'm still a virgin, but at least i got my balls back.
>>
>>722880415
Tools will be tools I guess.

>>722880561
Three years in a "relationship" and you are still a virgin? Literally how?
>>
>>722880809
I was young - arround 17 at the time and a huge beta when i got into it and i figured the girl needed more time to ... mature more, so i thought it was normal to wait till she's ready. I kept going and thought it would have to pay off at some point. It didn't.
She cried when i broke up but i think it was the right thing to do.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.