[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please be honest with me, I had pretty rough sex w my gf last

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Please be honest with me, I had pretty rough sex w my gf last Thursday night, from behind, on top of her and her on top. Yesterday I was taking a shower and noticed the bigger "sore," I scratched at it thinking it would go away, but it seems to have just made it bigger. Today I was taking a shower and noticed the two smaller marks, its been a while since I've shaved down there. They seem to be appearing in the same spot her ass was rubbing against me (from behind,) are these ingrown hairs? The sex was very sweaty. Pls guys, I don't want herpes. She was dating a guy and near the end of her relationship she got tested and came up clean, it's the only other guy she's had sex with, but she says she didn't really trust him not to be cheating on her. I was a virgin before I met her, we first had sex maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago, and last night was the third "session" we've had, the one before that was 2 weekends ago. Please don't fuck with me. They don't itch or hurt at all.
We've only had unprotected sex.
>>
you have exactly what I had before my positive herpes diagnosis

maybe don't break up with ur gf since you both have herpes now
>>
>>722877772
you got the herp
>>
>>722877772
Go to the doctor's, you fucking nigger. I have herpes btw and it's fucked with me for a total of maybe 3 months in the 5 years I've had it, so if it is herpes, you'll probably mostly not even know you have it. Also, it might be the oral herpes that you have down there, which really isn't shit. It's the other herpes that sucks, but like I said, I have it and it's been whatever.
>>
>>722877993
You're lying. Prove you have it.
>>
Could be an ingrown hair.
>>
>>722878262

just accept your fate bro, with meds it's almost like you don't even have it
>>
You're a fucking retard.. nothing to worry about.
>>
looks like nothing but go to the doc
also if your chick has std she was definitely lying about her past
>>
That's herpes and if this is your first outbreak, you're about to have a real bad 2 weeks. Get to the doctor asap so you can get a prescription for valacyclovir. It's a viral suppressant will really help with your initial outbreak. My first outbreak was fucking brutal and lasted 3 weeks. I've only had 2 since then and it's been 3 years now and they were very mild. Welcome to the club.
>>
File: m-cycle.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
m-cycle.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>
>>722877772
most STD tests/clinics dont check for herpes unless you specifically ask, since it is a physical observation on the skin/sample of sore, not a urine test. She could have come up "clean" for a few STDs but that doesnt mean she was clean from everything.

That being said, it looks like a pimple. see a doctor if only to get peace of mind but your probably fine dude

>nursefag
>>
>>722877772
You should be just fine, I get those things too when I don't shave for a long time and I have only ever slept with virgins so you should be good. However, it would really hurt to get checked anyway
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.