[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, why do you have bad teeth Anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: teeth.jpg (123KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
teeth.jpg
123KB, 1600x1064px
So, why do you have bad teeth Anons?
>>
>>722877679
I don't go to the dentist since 2009
>>
I'm British.
>>
because when i was like 10 i never brushed my teeth and the only thing i would drink is soda
>>
>>722877788
this. I'm British too. As far as I am concerned, British teeth are 'normal' and US teeth are abnormally perfect and sculpted by angels and have a peculiar radiant glow.
>>
I don't. I pay my dentists insurance and brush my teeth.
>>
>>722877679
i'm allergic to ascorbic acid
>>
>>722877679
I brush twice a day I have good teeth.
>>
11 years as an alcoholic/homeless. Getting them fixed next month tough.
>>
>>722877679
I'm from the Brittan.
>>
I'm a lazy, negligent fuck.
>>
OP's pic freaks me the fuck out.

I have gingivitis and haven't seen a dentist in forever. I always abused stims for like 3 years straight.

My teeth still look fine but I have a front one that is just a little bit loose.
>>
>>722877862
same, my parents tried to teach me the importance of brushing my teeth but i was a rebellious little cunt and now my enamel is pretty much all gone, plus i dont have much money to go now that im 20.
>>
shattered most of my back molars in biking and skiing accidents.

20 years on, fissure sealing isnt enough, and they're steadily breaking up.
>>
I live in LA , I can't afford dental. My mummy and daddy don't pay for me or my WiFi like you normiess
>>
>>722878084
It's the power of having your parents force you to wear braces in your teen years as a rule solely for cosmetic purposes.
>>
>>722877679

I don't have bad teeth. I go to the dentist once every few years and they are always impressed. I drink a lot of diet soda, but I don't eat candy - ever. Also, I've been drinking up to a litre of milk everyday since I was in grade 7. I'm 32 now.
>>
>>722878510
It might be your gums that are moving, not your actual teeth
>>
>>722878825
>>722878864
All the milk for your daddy's tit?
>>
I've got good teeth other than my bottom front two, my teeth used to be FUCKED but somehow without braces they straightened out a bunch and are nicely spaced

Except those bottom front two. I think the lack of braces caused them to crowd, so one of them is slightly behind my other teeth.
>>
Spanish dentistfag here, AMA.
>>
>>722877679
Damn and I thought my receding gum line was bad. Kek it's no where near this.
>>
>>722878743
At least you're living life anon.
>>
>>722879758
What do about receding gum line?
>>
>>722879758
Is it better to brush in the morning or evening?

How important is flossing really? I only ever do it if I eat something that noticeably gets stuck in my teeth, like a roast, but I'm willing to take the time to make it routine if it actually benefits my oral health.
>>
>>722877679
I don't have that bad teeth.

I mean, they ain't great, but they don't look terrible.
Bit yellow, lot of fillings, few caps, 1 root canal.
>>
>>722879758
Wtf why would we ask you shit if you aren't going to answer?
>>
>>722879985
If the gum retraction is small (less than 3mm) you can get a gum graft to cover the exposed root. Anyways It's mostly an esthetic solution, because the graft doesn't stick with the tooth.
>>
>>722880138
If you choose to brush your teeth only once a day, it's better to do it at the evening before going to bed. Saliva protects teeth, and the amount of saliva we produce decreases at night, so you better reduce the amount of food drebis you keep inside your mouth.
Dental flossing is really important because it prevents caries on places we can't reach with the brush, and usually the food that remains among teeth produce caries that can't be easily seen by the paciente, thus they advance without warning.
>>
>>722877679
haven't brushed in a long time so I might be in trouble
I still have baby teeth that just won't come out
and I've never had a cavity in my life

so I got weird teeth
>>
>>722880583
I'm answering you dipshit.
>>
>>722877679
Because I'm British and it's my birthright.
>>
File: IMG_4838.jpg (37KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4838.jpg
37KB, 500x333px
>>722877679
Was not taught the importance of dental hygiene as a child. Didn't brush my teeth regularly. Poor family so couldn't afford dental insurance. I brush everyday now but my teeth look like shit.

I constantly have bad breath, and if I bite into something with a dense texture it feels a putrid after smell of my breath.
>>
>>722881253
*leaves a putrid*
>>
>>722877679
I'm a poorfag, who've done what I could to brush, floss and use toothpicks on a regular basis.
My fillings broke from old age and I had to ask for government aid to get it fixed, a little year later they finally came to the point of helping me out.
In the mean while I did whatever I could to maintain good dental hygiene, but it still got worse while I waited.
>>
File: DIddy doddy Man..jpg (24KB, 233x308px) Image search: [Google]
DIddy doddy Man..jpg
24KB, 233x308px
>>722877679
Btitfag...Mother thought fucking Ken dodd had 'nice' teeth so didn't give a fuck when I needed braces the fucking bitch...So now my teeth are a cross between gravestones and driftwood...pic related!
>>
File: You Fuckwit!.jpg (26KB, 220x302px) Image search: [Google]
You Fuckwit!.jpg
26KB, 220x302px
>>722878399
You cant be from the Brittan, as you can't speak the fucking lingo.....Ya big mamas minge...
>>
File: Mr poopie pants..jpg (37KB, 304x412px) Image search: [Google]
Mr poopie pants..jpg
37KB, 304x412px
>>722878864
You must shite white chocolate..................... 'Nose Ointment!'.
>>
File: Barstard..jpg (14KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Barstard..jpg
14KB, 620x349px
>>722879001
Teeth are alright..gums have got to come out!
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.