[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here are the top 10 reasons that I hate Americans. 1. Fucking

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

Here are the top 10 reasons that I hate Americans.

1. Fucking fat asses who don't know how to go on a diet.
2. They think there so hardcore, but there military is all pussies who can't fight but for to hide behind there tanks and drones.
3. Rudest people on the fucking planet.
4. They think they are the shit, but when they travel they are so noisy and dno't know how to tip proper or nothing.
5. They speak bad english. I don't think I ever heard an american who spoke good grammer.
6. High proportion of rapists in America. Something like 25% of american women have been raped at least once.
7. Significance propotion of them is in jail. Is America like the new australia or something? send your criminals?
8. There president is really stupid in real life.
9. They stuff all there black in ghettos instead of helping them out.
10. English much?
11. Poor intellectual hygiene.

IN summary, I fucking hate those people. Bunch of thieving assholes who don't know how to run a country proper. Not to be hateful or nothing, but they should really divide up there country into 4 littler countries and start afresh with a proper consitution without guns and slaves.
>>
>>722874207
Trying this hard.
>>
oh look, it's this thread again, for the 4th time today
>>
not this shit again
>>
>>722874879
>>722875071
samefags
>>
>>722874207
If you're going to take digs at America at least do it in a way that doesn't make Britain look bad. I'm British and I agree that America is pretty bad; with its school shootings, high crime rate, reliance on guns, childhood obesity and blatant racist nature. They believe they are the best thing to happen to the world but they are quick to forget that modern Americans are almost totally descended from British colonists. They fought the original owners of the land out ( native americans) and claimed the land as their own. They hate anyone different and attempt to ban them from their country whilst forgetting the aforementioned fact.
> There you go, mate. That is how you hate properly.
>>
File: Britain.jpg (279KB, 1208x863px) Image search: [Google]
Britain.jpg
279KB, 1208x863px
>>722874207
>>
File: Britistan.jpg (468KB, 1904x1227px) Image search: [Google]
Britistan.jpg
468KB, 1904x1227px
>>
>>722874207
Fuck off, Muhammad
>>
>>722874207
3/10 I enjoyed the count to 11 for a top ten and the terrible,grammar and spelling when decrying American grammar. You need to flesh it out a bit if you're claiming to be British and get some more facts to make it incendiary rather than just abrasive and ill informed.
>>
*their military
*don't
*grammar
If you're going to blame Americans for their own god forsaken English don't make your own look like shit "but for to hide" are you fucking disabled, Americans might all be retarded but you're just a hypocritical cuck.
>>
>>722874207
As an americunt,
1, 3, 11 I can fully agree with. We got a ton of dumbass motherfuckers here. Not to mention a gross amount of landwhales that is just as bad as second hand smoke.
>>
>>722875193
I think its weird that British police will just fucking fight with someone. To me as an American, it seems like your nation is brutish without being lethal. I would be more concerned walking down a London street than any city in my region of America. You also have to understand that the states of America is roughly,equivalent to the different cultures of countries in Europe. Not to the same extreme, but we condescend other states and have disparaging views without looking at our country as a whole.
>>
File: English Police 2016.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
English Police 2016.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>722875863
Yeah no
>>
>>722875863
The police won't just fight anyone but they will however catch a criminal in a way that will hurt them and make them think again but at the same time not involve weapons or death. This is the way it should be. Men and women doing their jobs properly and not picking and choosing who to kill by a glance of their ethnicity. British police are much better trained because of this.
>>
>>722874207

Although I admire your trolling attempt, seriously 29 (!) spelling and grammar mistakes? You are obviously a product of the American public/government school system. I surmise you also are a professor a community college, as well.
>>
With all its problem we have in our country the one thing that always prevails is our spirt. Yes we are alot of those thing but the one thing that separates us from Europe and other "dignified" countries is that America is the last ones you'll ever want to fuck wit.
>>
>>722876795
Mate, there's that pedestal showing again. The most powerful country whether you want to believe it or not is Russia not America.
>>
>>722876286
Most cops run the gamut from absolutely professional to nigh super troopers levels of bullshit. Cops killing anyone is subjected to literally years of scrutiny over every little thing, that's why it turns into such a big deal when a shitty precinct generates a particularly shitty cop and they kill someone over a racial issue. Now, I can only truly speak for my area, there are plenty of states with much deeper racial divides. All they care about where I live is meth addicts and heroine addicts.

I'm certain that what I've seen of British street culture is probably bastardized and misrepresented too.
>>
>>722876953
Not the othwe anon, but technically power is relative to what facet you look at.
>>
All and all. Yes this place sucks at time and this fucker we have right now as president is a joke but you never root for the pilot to crash a plane your on right? He'll get impeached or get himself kicked out. As for the rest of the world's opinion of us. Mind your own fucken business mate.
>>
>>722877177
Please use English. I realise you Americans aren't as intelligent but try harder to make your writing somewhat understandable.
>>
>>722874207
1. Yes.
2. Hell yes.
3. Yes.
4. Hell yes.
5. Accurate 90 percent of the time.
6. Yes.
7. Because we're dumbfucks who think we can win "the war on drugs" lol. We legalize drugs tomorrow we can clear out two-thirds of everyone in prison.
8. Hell yes.
9. We used to call them plantations, but yes.
10. Yes,
11. Yes.

Totally understand your hate, but I bet you are considering sneaking over to Ireland before Brexit happens.
>>
>>722874207
Poor bait m8
>>
>>722877399
Eh, fucked up the word "other" because of autocorrect but everything was english, prick
>>
Lol. Yeah my grammer is horrible I must admit. It's not like you can't understand tho... right gov'na? Let's go bobs yeah uncle and put anotha shrimp on the barbie! Blok. Bollacks!
>>
>>722877893
Are you a British or an Australian caricature?
>>
Lol. I'm an American. The dialogue was a mix of Jim Carrey in dumb and dumber and the dude from formula 51.
>>
>>722874207
I think you need more muslims. That will make your dead country better.
>>
You guys got it right with the footies tho! It will never be as big here as over there but fuck yeah. Epl is the shit.
>>
File: hugochavez.jpg (60KB, 1024x930px) Image search: [Google]
hugochavez.jpg
60KB, 1024x930px
I am pretty much convinced that there is no bait ridiculous enough to be ignored anymore.
>>
here are my Top 10 reasons why I hate Britfags

1. Fucking tea drinking retards that don't like coffee.
2. Fucked up teeth and won't fix them.
3. Why the fuck do they have so many Nanny shows, do you new parent fags have no idea how to discpline?
4. The Royal family are inbred cucks
5. Winston Churchill looks like an austin powers villian
6. Your accent is fucking stupid
7. You're an island not a country
8. Cobblestone is fucking annoying
9. WTF is a pound?
10. Metric System makes no sense
11. why do you drive on the left side of the road????
>>
I think we need a good old fashioned world war! The u.s was founded on bloodshed. The greatest peace ever experienced is the peace after a huge war.
>>
File: 1487360345539.jpg (29KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
1487360345539.jpg
29KB, 604x340px
Obvious troll. People who didn't catch the joke should end themselves
>>
Good one 612! You forgot the comedy and comedians fuuuuccckkkkeeennnn SUCK!!!!! We don't need to deport mexican! Deport Britain's! Mr bean, that fat fuck that sings in the cars, the lame ass from the office uk, that ugly fuck that banged Katy perry. There crap mate!
>>
"I dont think I ever heard an america who spoke good grammar" Get off your moms fucking laptop and learn some grammar yourself retard.
>>
>>722879045
right they fucking suck and they make no sense. their comedy is so unfunny and drab
>>
>>722874207
t. MuhamMAD
>>
>>722879114
This guy doesn't get the joke
>>
>>722879178
Ohhh and how can I forget about monty python. I don't know what was worst. The fact it was on TV over there or the fact you bloks watched it. I probably laughed more watching 2 dogs fuck than watching that show.
>>
File: IMG_0605.jpg (44KB, 430x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0605.jpg
44KB, 430x225px
>>722874207
Sorry, friends forever.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.