[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread had few people on earlier, probably because you're

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

File: 1486531746521.jpg (121KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486531746521.jpg
121KB, 960x1280px
This thread had few people on earlier, probably because you're all virginfags but I'll try again

Thinking of starting to improve my sex life with my girl by teaching her some ground fighting moves, then we'll have a wrestle everytime we want to do foreplays, like a warm up for sex.
It might have some rules, like whoever stays on top and can count to 10, or makes the other back out decides what we do and how we do it

Also when I decide to nut inside her I'll warn her, and she will make me have to try hard to get the chance to do it, I'll have to win her, immobilize and dominate her, and then I can cum.
Or for her, when she's about to cum she'll have to choke me with her legs or something and make me tap out, and then I'll get her her rewarding orgasm.

What do you do to make your sex life more interesting?

Post whatever women pics you like
>>
File: 1487268338322.jpg (212KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487268338322.jpg
212KB, 1280x960px
>>
File: 1487175152915.jpg (81KB, 800x703px) Image search: [Google]
1487175152915.jpg
81KB, 800x703px
>>
I mean that's one way of doing it....

I personally just tease the shit out of her before we start. Just a full Half hour of it until she can't handle it anymore and jumps on me.

To each his own I guess.

Spice it up as well by doing quickies, that shits also great
>>
File: p.png (117KB, 2136x1124px) Image search: [Google]
p.png
117KB, 2136x1124px
>>722853330
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.