[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do white women really like black cock or is it just a meme?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (32KB, 371x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 371x364px
Do white women really like black cock or is it just a meme?
>>
>>722847415
Do white men really like Asian pussy or is it just a meme?
>>
Do Jews really want all the money or is it just a meme?
>>
This is a vague and awkward question.

Yes, many women prefer black dick. But many don't. What answer do you want?

On average it has been shown that black people have larger schlongs than white people (although some people refuse to believe this) and women prefer larger schlongs, so that might lead to it.

Indian and Chinese cock is probably the least preferred among most women.

PS: That dick is very obviously fake in that picture, even if you look you can see the man's real balls under the fake dildo ones.
>>
File: bait.jpg (6KB, 117x157px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
6KB, 117x157px
>>722847415
>>
>>722847535
That is a meme. Most white guys think gooks are disgusting
>>
>>722847535
you've never try if you ask
>>
Do white women really like giving eskimos rim jobs or is it just a meme?
>>
>>722847415
Did you really post a well-know fake pic, OP, or is it just a meme?
>>
>>722847415
girls like her do. ugly skanks
>>
File: 1475336907449.jpg (766KB, 1391x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1475336907449.jpg
766KB, 1391x2160px
>>722847415
>>
>>722847768

better than you'll ever get
>>
>>722847415
Some do, some don't. Most in the US have been with at least one BBC.
>>
>>722847415
>Do white women really like black cock
if they are complete whores, then yes
>>
File: Unknown-4.jpg (10KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-4.jpg
10KB, 207x244px
>>722847690
not really
just weebs that live in their parents basement like yourself. Go back to your waifu body pillow, cuck
>>
>>722847768
This is actually true. Of my exes (who I still occasionally stalk on fb) only the least attractive ones started up as coalburners.
>>
>>722847825
Whomever took the time to make this is a sad, pathetic person
>>
File: 1396585421263.jpg (12KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1396585421263.jpg
12KB, 267x200px
>You come to ask the question where the meme was spawned.
>>
>>722847977
tard. why would a weeb dislike asians

>>722847535
no, only neo-nazis like you
>>
>>722847415
Mainly a meme. Some do, but a lot do not. Thats why a lot of hookers and massage parlours and tinder profiles explicitly say 'no black people'
>>
Do people actually go on 4chan and waste their lives away on /b/tards, or is is just a meme
>>
>>722847415
Meme..
>>
>>722848168
I've never come across a tinder profile that says "no blacks" and it would be illegal for a business to do so (in the states) so you're clearly lying. Most women have fucked at least one black dude, get over it. Only neo-nazi autists would care about the color of the cock pounding out their dream girls.
>>
>>722848379
I have, but it probably depends on the area you live in. I live in pretty rural part of the state. Mainly industrial and agricultural part of Pennsylvania. Certain bars around here patrons will openly sit around with the news on and talk about how niggers and immigrants are ruining the country. Nothing illegal about not liking black people. And a nig nog would be welcome to come sit at the bar and order a drink though hed probably feel uncomfortable lol
>>
>>722848379
wouldnt call it being a neo-nazi, would call it a person who looks at statistics.
>>
>>722848379
and btw "illegal for a business to do so (in the states" I assume your talking about the massage parlours? These are shady parlours to begin with. Pretty sure not serving blacks (and advertising such) is the least of their worries
>>
>>722847415
lifes a meme yo
>>
>>722847415
Women use niggers as dildos in the same way men will fuck sexbots in the future.

In both cases, they're just afraid of something good and real.
>>
>>722847415
With rare exceptions it's really just a meme. Most people are pretty racist.
>>
>>722847415
girls like cock in the same way guys like pussy

sure, some people might have specific preferences, but at the end of the day, if you got a chance to get laid you aren't just gonna go "sorry i cant cos your skin is __________ color."

Unless you have genuine racist reservations about sticking your cock into a ______ colored pussy/having your pussy penetrated by a _______ cock.

But I have always thought that if you were so picky about who you fuck then good for you. Personaly I'm hapy whenever any skank let me fuck her, no matter what she looks like.

My standards are pretty low and I figure I might as well fuck as many girls as I can before I grow old and impotent.

I mean, noone is going to say on their deathbed "damn, I wish I hadn't fucked all those people when I was young and virile"

Saying that, I think you guys obesses way too much about black poeple in america. I suppose it's cos they used to be your property, and now they walk around like normal humans. I guess it warps your perception.

People are people. We are generally all motivated by the same thing; Making money & getting laid.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.