[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

because you people will literally argue over anything

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: headscratcher.png (12KB, 479x460px) Image search: [Google]
headscratcher.png
12KB, 479x460px
because you people will literally argue over anything
>>
THOSE DOTS ARE A REDDISH MAROONY COLOUR YOU ILITERATE STUPID FUCK
>>
>>722844640
then maybe those aren't the dots you're supposed to be looking for

dumbshit
>>
>>722844247
Neither are 14 dots away. Done.
>>
>>722845149
did you fail third grade by any chance?
>>
the second one is correct because you're measuring how much space there's between one dot and another, you dont need to include 1 red dot in it... it doesn't make sense.
there are 14 dots between the 2 red dots = the two red dots are 14 dots away from eachother
>>
>>722845040
HOW ABOUT FUCK YOU
>>
>>722845467
Nice try faggot but I can see the red border on the last black dot in the top one and the last two in the bottom one. It's a trick question.
>>
>>722844247
Second one. We're measuring how many dots, not the amount of travel between the dots
>>
>>722845910
the dots themselves don't necessarily have a distance associated with them
>>
>>722845910
so if someone said, "i live one town away" you would assume that there was a town in between the one you're currently in and the one where they live? u dumb?
>>
>>722844247
"Correct" is a fabric of our minds, all truth relies on assumptions we make, we can never know an ultimate truth.
>>
>>722846272
That's a different case.
If you said that Bob and Joe are ten feet away from each other, then there would be 10 fucking feet between them. It would be a question of distance, not location.
What you said refers to location.
>>
>>722846717
But those assumptions are based on our senses, which record reality.
>>
>>722844247
it's 180 actually, OP has rused us all

count the pixels
>>
>>722847025
That, is an assumption.
For all we know our entire live might be projected into our face from elsewhere, and everything we know is far from what's real.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a conspirant, I'm just trying to be le funny ecks dee.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.