[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can sleep with your best mates ex. Do you do it?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: sjokz.jpg (91KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sjokz.jpg
91KB, 768x1024px
You can sleep with your best mates ex. Do you do it?
>>
Yep
>>
Even with their actual
>>
Even with best mate
>>
>>722842009
No, his ex turned out to be crazy as fuck, and has ballooned to whale weight nowadays
>>
>>722842009
ask friend
if he is okay
then yes
otherwise if it makes friend unhappy
plenty of other fish
plenty
>>
I've been offered and refused, not gonna do my bro like that. Plus the bitch's baggage isn't worth it.
>>
I sleep with her before she's an ex
>>
that would require me to have mates
>>
>>722842009
Depends. But I tend to say no
>>
Depends on which ex :)
>>
I dunno there's this one chick that is begging for it, like every week day. And she's preggas too. My mate is too much of a cuck to let her go though, what do?
>>
>>722842777

Don't. The baggage isn't worth it, and she'll use it against him later on if things go sour.
>>
>>722842777
Bro before Hos mutherfucker
thats the golden rule world over
Bros before Hoz and thus even before pussy
>>
File: 1487395454957.jpg (15KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
1487395454957.jpg
15KB, 320x272px
yes without giving it a second thought
>>
>>722842009
What if best mate has died?

>serious question
>asking for a friend
>>
My best friend's ex has become my wife.

He is no longer my best friend, but I'd call it a good trade.
>>
File: 1363454269344.jpg (52KB, 500x515px) Image search: [Google]
1363454269344.jpg
52KB, 500x515px
>>722843425
I think it'd be fine if the best mate has died. Then he'd have no feelings on the matter.
>>
>>722842009
I had the chance twice and I didn't
>>
>>722844012
Relevant pic because Gus is actually telling Walter White, "Do it!" in this scene.
>>
>>722843709
you're a fucking rat
>>
>>722842009
Disloyalty is the first step to disaster. Fuck that. Good friends are hard to find.
>>
>>722843709
That skank ass wife of yours will probably cheat on you with a nigger. Enjoy parking your car in an aircraft hanger.
>>
>>722843425
Then ask yourself, would best mate be okay with it if he knew that after his death you'll marry his girl? if so then yes

If doubt then NO

there are plenty of other cunts out there
why do you wanna fuck with your mate's emotions?
>>
>>722844012
but what about the guilt?
>>
>>722844329
this

how you treat your friend is how you will end up being treated most likely

alternatively, you dont think of him as your mate, that is why you consider him disposable, in that case dont call him your mate and that you dont have true/ good friends
>>
She's in our group chat, same chat with ex boyfriend/my friend

I would, but I just respect my buddy too much

Sorry :(
>>
>>722844388
>>
>>722842009
My friend slept with all my exes, I don't mind, he is kinda slow and semi-retarded, just like those cunts.
>>
>>722842009
fuck no, bitch gave him herps.
>>
>>722842009
Depends on if she does it for me. Almost did at one stage but then he cock blocked us by passing out on the couch next to us
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.