[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does old pussy smell like /b/? Has anyone here ever fucked

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

What does old pussy smell like /b/? Has anyone here ever fucked a woman over 40? Is it still reasonably tight?

I know this mature that's like 50 and she wants my young cock in her really bad but i don't want to pull down her panties and be unable to perform.

wat do?
>>
File: GO TO BED.gif (143KB, 527x625px) Image search: [Google]
GO TO BED.gif
143KB, 527x625px
nope
>>
>>722839352
Where'd you meet? I'm trying to seduce my friends milf ass single mom but am too scared to be straight up and just tell her
>>
>>722839352
You will be unable to perform no matter what due to your faggotry. Unless she turns out to be a donkey dick swinging dude.
>>
>>722839482
She's actually one of my grandmothers church friends but she's a horny old mature and she's always hugging me and flirting. She's actually married but has mentioned her husband going out of town and wants me to come over and swim in her pool, I know she wants me to fuck her for sure.
>>
File: 52.jpg (53KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
52.jpg
53KB, 500x670px
>>722839352
I want an older woman to show me the ropes
>>
>>722839352
40 is my favourite age for women - old enough to have lost whatever inhibition they were going to lose, and young enough to still do something.
>>
>>722840296
I have weird fantasies of impregnating mature women, Not like grannies but 40 - 50 year old women that are past their prime i think its hot to imagine them knocked up by a young guy in his teens or 20's.
>>
File: 4L_8E5JjdV0.jpg (299KB, 909x1498px) Image search: [Google]
4L_8E5JjdV0.jpg
299KB, 909x1498px
20 years now, longed and lusted for this pussy, my mother-in-law. I want it so bad, I too have the pregnancy fetish/fantasy with her. Wish I had nudes of her but I don't. The things I fantasize about doing with her, makes me sad I'll never get a chance.
>>
>>722839352
it smells like a fish and shit soaking in a bowl of vinegar
>>
As long as you find her face attractive, all the rest will work fine. No smell, not too big. Only bad experience I had with milf was fake hard tits. That was a turn off.
>>
I dated a 40 year old for 6 months while I was 34. She looked like she was early 30s and was smoking hot. She had a bush down there because she didn't like waxing but I don't care about that. I still ate her out every chance I got, made her cum and then she would let me do what I wanted her to do to get me off. Her pussy tasted amazing. I miss sex with her.
>>
>>722842535
i dont have any desire to eat pussy. i've heard it all tastes bad so theres no need to take the chance.
>>
What does old pussy smell like? Well...........Depends
>>
File: 4L_WF0hH3fA.jpg (12KB, 480x316px) Image search: [Google]
4L_WF0hH3fA.jpg
12KB, 480x316px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.