[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divorce child anon here. My parents divorced when I was 2 or

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4173.png (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4173.png
52KB, 300x300px
Divorce child anon here. My parents divorced when I was 2 or 3 years old because my mom found a new man (she's now married to him and we get along pretty well), but my dad took quite a while of going from one woman to the next (obviously since he was thrown back into the dating phase) and eventually found a new woman when I was around 6. We do get along but she's a little more quiet and we're not really getting into contact that much. I'm about to turn in 2 weeks now and they have a daughter, my 7YO step sister. Now I know that my mom broke up back then because they weren't getting along all too well over time and I've witnessed the same thing going on with the two after a couple of years.

We're heading to my aunts birthday just now and when the girls were off to the bathroom while we waited in the car, he talked to me after they've had another silent argument (not even that bad if you ask me) about their daughters eating habits or something. He told me that he's been thinking about living alone for years now because she's stressing him out so much. They apparentl don't talk to each other at all at home if he doesn't take the initiative for a minimum of conversation and wouldn't even be doing it if it wasn't for him.

They're quite different in how they try to raise her which obviously makes for a lot of trouble at times, like my dad was always strict but with reason, allowing for more freedom than my mom at times, when he viewed it as reasonable, while her mother is a weird mix of being extremely lenient (my sister is also allowed to do just about whatever when she's at her parents' place apparently) and being strict but inconcequent about it. Like I'm visiting them and playing with her while we're fast approaching bed time and she goes "no, anonsis, you're going to bed in a minute", meanwhile she's walking around the flat doing whatever.

Anyone has an idea/advice on this? Idk if he'd listen to my advice but I'd rather he tried to make a change.

Can cont.
>>
OP here, meant to say I'll turn 20 in two weeks.
>>
>>722833959
Team up with whichever side you think would be best for her. In this case I'd talk to your dad n see what you can do to help
>>
>>722835342
I was going to tell him there's surely something they based their relationship on, so he should go and see if he can just get back to it to get into touch again more
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.