[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22m wears panties and has a wedgie/embarrassment fetish. AMA

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0117.gif (342KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.gif
342KB, 500x281px
22m wears panties and has a wedgie/embarrassment fetish.

AMA and generally wedgie thread.
>>
Come on man, if you want to start a wedgie thread that's fine, but don't make me picture a young adult man wearing women's underwear. Come on, not cool bro
>>
>>722830748
Haha fair enough, not sure if just doing that was ok, thought /b/ was home of the traps and liking of all things gay.
>>
>>722830916
>traps
You DO realize that the whole concept of a "trap" is that you don't realize that when they turn around you're gonna be getting smacked by a dong, right?
>>
>>722831191
Well yea but a lot of trap posts are just the song sticking out of panties
>>
>>722831248
Dong
>>
>>722831248
Which fucking infuriates me to no end, yes. Lazy faggots have no sense of showmanship anymore. Just looking to have faggots jerk off over them. Which /b/ is apparently more than happy to do.

The kicker is, I'm not sure if most anons in those threads came to 4chan with the understanding that they wanted cock or if they just decided they had to fit in to the secret clubhouse.
>>
>>722831440
We'll probably a bit of both. Wanting to fit in is huge no matter what it is, and repressed homosexual tendencies are common in men.
>>
>>722831530
I'll never understand it. The appeal for me is the femininity. Indifferent to cock being there, as it going in me at all is unappealing. Basically, what's one less hole?
It's just flavor of the week. Sometimes I'm in the mood for this, sometimes I'm in the mood for that, sometimes I'm in the mood for the other, etc.
>>
>>722831676
I guess just being with a man without the fear of being labeled as gay. Plus female clothing feels and looks so nice and is so soft.
>>
>>722832534
Yeah, but if you want to be with a man with the desire and understanding of "man", that's gay.
I'd only probably do it if I legitimately couldn't tell until clothes were off. Otherwise, at the very least their voice would probably prevent me from getting it up.
>>
>>722832746
Eh it's all clothing for me, so long as the wolf hides it well enough I'll think it's a sheep.
>>
>>722832873
Ehh. I mean, purely photos... Ehhhhh... There's still plenty that can be wrong. Lack of shaving being the most blatant.
>>
>>722832979
That's true, I won't touch an unshaven ass no matter what. For me even the asshole has to be spotless.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.