[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rate her

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1446462376763.jpg (35KB, 433x768px) Image search: [Google]
1446462376763.jpg
35KB, 433x768px
rate her
>>
>>722822328
Would fuck with a chainsaw/10
>>
>>722822328
>>
>>722822328
Post more
>>
>>722824307
Would not fuck even with OP's micro penis/10

So incredibly pathetic. She's completely unfuckable.
>>
>>722822328
Why do I keep seeing pictures of my sister on the internet?
>>
>>722824828
That would be because the OP is incredibly pathetic and keeps posting her pic hoping to get more of her, and to satisfy his pathetic obsession with her.

Honestly, I'd be making a complaint to police at this stage.. I think he's an international though, so probably fuck all point.

Your sister used to post pictures on amateur sites, so that's why there's anything to post.
>>
>>722822328
>>
>>722825020
>Your sister used to post pictures on amateur sites
I certainly don't KNOW that, but I know her well enough to know yeah probably.

She's a serial philanderer, so, putting herself online is step 1 in the process.
>>
>>722822328
looks just like my ex.
3/10
(i had low standards)
>>
>>722825271
Well, I can tell you she did without equivocation.

There's a bunch of pictures of her floating about in general. He goes through them one by one.

I've actually seen your sister IRL. Tried to use that to fuck this guy off (simply because I'm sick of him posting this thread like 10 times a day), to no avail.

Where abouts in the world do you live? Same state as your sister?
>>
>>722825580
I do not. She use to live in Mississippi, and now she lives in North Dakota.

I'm sure there are only a certain number of possible faces, and maybe this woman and she have the same one, but the tattoo would be a give-away. She's got flowers on her shoulders, which look fucking awful. Does the woman in the OP's picture have awful flowers on her shoulders?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.