[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you normies been cheated on

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 269
Thread images: 59

File: FB_IMG_1487265823766.jpg (12KB, 547x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487265823766.jpg
12KB, 547x540px
Have any of you normies been cheated on
>>
more like these
>>
I believe I most likely have.
>>
>>722816610
honestly did. Still trying to recover from it.
>>
>>722818482
>>722816610
literally got a snapchat like this
>>
I haven't. Even when I've offered to let them as a test. They always say the same thing; you fuck me so good you're all I need.
>>
>>722816610
unfortunately I did the cheating. Not that much of a normie if I'm on /b/.
>>
Yup we were 13 and she was fucking a 23 yr old pedo
>>
yup, though she was so bad, cheating wasn't even the worst of her crimes. Funnily enough though the guy she cheated on me with cut all contact with her after he got some, bitch deserved it kek.
>>
>>722819000
fuk that must have been rough.
>>
>>722816610
If I was, I didn't find out about it.
I hate that I've grown to not trust women, but after being burned so many times, I will never trust them again.

There are men in my life that I would take a bullet for, and they would do the same for me. But there has never been a women I've known to be of same likeness.

The older I get, the more I see them for what they are. Not all, but most are incapable of monogamy. The second something goes wrong in the relationship, their brains seem hardwired to start thinking about finding something else.

I've been single for a couple years now, and I enjoy it more. I have more money, more time. I get more work done, and feel happier. I also learned to generate my own self happiness and not depend on it from another person. I like my hobbies/interests.

If I meet a real sweetheart kind of girl, then sure I will do my best to make it work, but this is not most girls. And the older you get, the worst the stock of finding a companion becomes.
>>
My ex, who i lived with for a good while was cheating on me, i forgave her and it bit me in the ass. After i found out the second time i started cheating on her for a while before breaking up lol
>>
>>722819137
yeah I mean she was all sorts of fucked up so its good that she cheated on me otherwise I wouldnt have gotten out of that shit as soon as I did
>>
>>722818820
Kek
>>
I cheat on bitches all the time,, its boring seeing the same ass every day,, men wasnt design for this mono-type-shit.. true story
>>
Yeah, it's been like 7 months and I can't get over her...any advice? (It was a 3 year relationship)
>>
>>722819212
if you take any interest in psychology i'd imagine you'd probably love to look into why they're like that. A few starters would be to learn and understand cognitive dissonance, the reasoning behind attention seeking, and basic psychopathy. It's genuinely interesting to see just how fucked up the average whore is.
>>
>>722819280
same here.
>>
>>722819510
i'm in your boat, i've found it's best to replace the thoughts of her. I imagine you conditioned yourself to tell yourself she's perfect and you love her etc, reverse it to normal, and then forward it to conditioning yourself to hate her so the prior doesn't return.
>>
>>722816610
Once. Dated a Thai woman living in USA. She was Muslim so I didn't think she would be the bar girl type, but her friend felt bad for me and told me she was cheating with some Jamaican dude. I asked her if it as true and she admitted it was and wasn't even ashamed, said unless we are married it isn't considered cheating.
>>
>>722819510
I dunno I think it just takes a long time. Six months for me and I was with her two years. I'm estimating it'll be a year or two before I'm finally completely over it. Did you turn to binge drinking like I did? That made it worse but stopped that now thankfully.
>>
>>722819705
lmfao, i hate cheaters with a passion but bro you clearly found one with literally 0 morals.
>>
>>722819000
lucky 23 year old, goddam, you know you wouldn't pass up the opportunity to hit it either quit pretending.
>>
File: 1444313218496.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1444313218496.gif
2MB, 750x750px
My friend just killed himself 2 days ago because he suspected his wife was cheating and they had just started the divorce process.
>>
>>722819280
Same here but it still till left me with a hell of a bruised ego and has been taking me a while to accept how fucked up she was and that I dodged a bullet and how I should rejoice and stop being a miserable cunt over it. Getting there though.
>>
>>722819790
I try to think about her in a negative way, hating her sometimes, and I've come to realize that I don't miss her, I miss who I thought she was, and no I dont drink or smoke
>>
Yup, first marriage, bitch cheated more than once. What did I do? I started cheating myself. I held onto some integrity for awhile that was totally misguided, thinking by doing that I was still better than her. My only regret is I didn't start sooner once she started, because I could have nailed my hot ass co-worker that I knew liked me and some other chicks I passed on at the time. Bitch never deserved my loyalty to begin with, she was nothing but a waste of 4 years of my life. My life got a whole lot better once she wasn't in it anymore.
>>
>>722819874
Sorry to hear that. Men kill themselves more often in those situations and women seam to just move on as if it meant nothing. All that shit about women having more empathy is an absolute crock of shit.
>>
>>722819874
What a dipshit.
>>
>>722819951
Yes. It's taken me a while to get there and not out of the tunnel yet but it's when you start thinking of her in a sentimental way that you hurt yourself. Maybe eventually with the passage of a lot more time you think back on it and take the good with the bad.
>>
>>722819933
Trying to be happy by yourself is the hardest
>>
Yup, but fuck that bitch. Wasted 6 years. I'm over it.
>>
>>722820085
I agree that it wasn't the smart thing to do. But when you get to a point that you feel that broken some people don't know how to deal with that.
>>
>>722819510
Dude I was in a 7 year relationship and we were married, my ex cheated on me and divorced me. It's been almost 2 years and it still hurts.
>>
>>722818996
sorry but we're pretty normal people here actually.
>>
Yeah but I just ended up fucking her again before she married the guy she cheated on me with.
The great part was it was the Rolling Stones 'Bridges To Babylon' show in Oakland.
Stayed at a hotel nearby and ate at an El Toritos.
She fucked the shit out of me before she married some cuk Navy tard.
>>
>>722819510
>>722819682
>>722819790

I was in your guys' shoes for a while. 5 year relationship. For about 2-3 years I went from girl to girl, never trusting any of them for longer than a month or two. I eventually found a girl and dated for a year, I dumped her after she was texting your ex things like, "I've always loved you" blah blah blah. A month later I found a woman who I instantly knew was the one, we were engaged 9 months later, and have been together for 6 years, married for 2 and a half.

It gets better. Just give it time.
>>
>>722820291
I realize that you never get over it completely, you just learn to live with it
>>
Yea. Twice. Year lapse in between our relationship, I was stupid enough to take her in again after the first time. Dunno why she would want me back if she cheated on me.

Anyways, once a cheater always a cheater. Remember that.
>>
>>722820017
I got a buddy (who I care about), he has gotten himself with a real whore of a women. I mean, I met her for 5 minutes and I knew immediately she was a just no good.

Problem is, my dumb fuck friend is kind of an ugly dude, and is head over heals for this skank. He wines and dines her; a real fuckin' beta. She knows it and is going to use him, probably try and marry him, and ultimately fucking wreck his life.

I see where this going. I've seen these kind of nasty selfish women before. Problem is, he doesn't see it. How the fuck do I tell him?

Part of me just wants to say nothing because he will be a fucktard and get mad. So I feel like I should just let it take its course and let him get fucked. Not my life anyways. But at the same time I can't help but feel sorry for the dumb bastard.
>>
>>722820161
Yep. No friends left either so it kind of intensifies the situation.
>>
>>722816610

If someones brazen enough to not only fuck your girl, but rub it in your face like that.. How do you not break his arms and legs. Seriously, i'd track the fucker down and run him over in my car.
>>
>>722820411
That's the conclusion I'm coming to.
>>
I was on /b/ the first half of 2016 fapping in cuck threads, fantasizing about my wife sucking other dudes off. Then in August she demanded a divorce. Two days later I found out she was sucking another dude's cock.

Have wanted to an hero ever since.
>>
>>722820461
Yeah, I know what you mean, I don't have any friends either, it's hard but fuck it, you don't really need people, most of them lie a lot
>>
>>722816610
zane?
>>
>>722820560
That's what I was thinking. I think I'd kill both of them.
>>
>>722820449

This sounds like my first relationship. I was desperate back then and got myself with a really nice girl who was secretly a manipulative bitch. Is this a common thing among chicks?
>>
>>722820449
dubs and you send him your post
>>
>>722820161
Actually it's really not. So long as you have a decent career, know how to garner your hobbies and interests, and spend your money wisely and productively. Single life doesn't have to be hard, it can be great.

If you "need" a girl in your life to feel complete/happy, then i'd say that is the first problem to identify with.

Learn to generate self happiness before relying on another to generate it for you.
>>
>>722820773
solid advice 9/10
>>
Lost my virginity to a girl who cheated on her bf. 7 years later they are married and we still talk occasionally.

Had a couple of cheaters since. Lost faith in any kind of normal relationship.
>>
File: tumblr_ohfkal0Dcf1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (642KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohfkal0Dcf1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
642KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>722820935

Same same. Except my girl cheated on me, and then through being friends with a bunch of other chicks learned how much they cheat on their bfs. It's more common than people think. Sorry but it's the truth :/
>>
>>722820722
Probably. Interesting thing was, this girl of his knew that I saw through her. She immediately didn't like me. Women can fucking tell who the Alpha men are and who the Beta fucks they can manipulate are.

She fucked and sucked his dick later that night after I left because I think she was scared I was going to say something to him. She is working her angle hard, and she will probably get it, because I'm not a good enough friend to probably say anything. In a way, I want my friend to find this shit out the hard way for the better.

Am I a bad friend?
>>
>>722820773
So true and what I need to remind myself of. Working on that but the first step is dealing with my raging alcoholism. Sober the last couple of nights at least.
>>
>>722818820
They always tell you want you want to hear. You know how to tell when a womans honest? When their cum catchers arent flapping.
>>
>>722821124

Tbh, tell your friend. My friends actually tried to warn me about her but I thought they were jealous and shit. I should have listened. Tell your friend before his life gets fucked. If he's really that desperate, then the breakup / divorce is going to really take a toll on him for a long, long time.
>>
File: tumblr_ohfk78lLAy1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (406KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohfk78lLAy1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
406KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>722821253
Pander placate and project. It's what they do best and how they control us.
>>
Last relationship 8 years ago.

Had my suspicions with several other guys but no smoking gun. Couldn't really act on it. Non redpilled guys know what I'm talking about.

Then a perfect storm occurred. Suicide in family, finances collapsed due to using credit cards to keep relationship afloat, discovered evidence she was fucking my best friend.

Cut ties with everyone. Fucked me up pretty bad for a year after. Pretty sure it was depression since I can't really remember that year.

No real desire to get in a relationship since. I get those pangs still once in awhile but I just remember what it was like. Also now real bullshit kinda jumps out at me. Twice this week a coworker is getting divorced, his Chinese wife wanted a divorce the moment her green card came through and this older guy got played by a russian woman for months for a free flight to the states. lol wtf.

Women are ruined. There was an episode of the Andy Griffith show on TV. Andy and Barney were set to go on a double date with 2 chicks. The chicks saw them with 2 other girls the night before and decided not to date them. Thinking about that in modern times with the genders flipped and the guy would raked over the coals. Women should have the right to date whoever they want! You don't own them! You just want to keep them locked away! lol it's bullshit.

Whatever, it's late and I'm rambling.
>>
File: tumblr_ohfk63NVz11vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (594KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohfk63NVz11vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
594KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>722818482

how about you grow a pair of balls and go fuck a new girl?
>>
File: tumblr_ohfk3s8GHh1vbgmqoo1_540.jpg (73KB, 455x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohfk3s8GHh1vbgmqoo1_540.jpg
73KB, 455x810px
>>
>>722819874
You shouldnt have fucked his wife asshole.
>>
In every relationship ever. Even with the love of my life after 2 years and it's fucked me up unbelievably bad even 3 years later now.
>>
>>722821395
Jealousy. That is exactly what he will think. I already know he won't see anything else. And to be honest, as much as I care about him, I honestly don't need him pissed off.

You said you didn't heed your friends advice when he tried to tell you, so what happened? Are you guys still friends now? Were you still friends after he tried to tell you? Do you think your friend regrets even trying to tell you something back then because you didn't believe him?
>>
File: tumblr_ob2rnuGItA1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (720KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob2rnuGItA1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
720KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: tumblr_ob2rnkQJ3P1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (401KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob2rnkQJ3P1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
401KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>722816610
Cheated more times than I can count. Been cheated on a couple. Been the guy that the girl is cheating with a few. I wish feelings didn't exist
>>
>>722821771
If I really loved this girl, and some dude sent me a picture like this taunting me. I'd probably be filled with so much rage and come to terms that I'm destined for prison. Because I would most likely go get my gun and kill them both.
>>
File: tumblr_ob2ro10ao91vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (627KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob2ro10ao91vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
627KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: tumblr_ob2rn7qOYD1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (376KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob2rn7qOYD1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
376KB, 750x1334px
>>
about this time last year.. stop talking to the one girl out of all the girls I met at college. I was about to graduate, she just turned 18 when I met her. She was madly in love with me and I kinda took her for granted. We both fucked around and knew it.. me a lot more. I wised up, told her I wanted to really be with her. Spent a week on her birthday pres... she said she had to leave the new guy, she loved me too much.
>fast forward a few days she says shes pregnant..with his kid.
>some stuff and things later...here I am

She had her kid a week before my birthday, it was supposed to be on my birthday. This was around christmas this year. Only see her social media posts from friends..
>she blocked me... so I won right?
>...still see HIM wearing my shirts.
life goes on though. they got married young, its what she always wanted. Hope she really is happy and Id love to run into er in a few years.
>>
>>722816610
Yea, ive been cheated im pretty sure. Found some extra flirty texts messages in her phone. Confronted her but of course she denies it even though she wrote him the same things she would write me, i.e. "thinking in you." Im still with her but i cheated back, as a matter of fact with about 15 different women now. Feels great.
>>
>>722821638
Fucking kek!
>>
>>722822587
Why stay with her. Why waste your fucking time/money? I've never understood this. She cheats, so I go cheat, but we are still together. Just go rage fuck her one last time, dump her and move on. That is the normal approach imo.
>>
>>722822435
samefag.

I was a dick for sure at the beginning..still feel some kinda way..we all do stupid things, she just couldn't fix it alone this time.

TL;DR: took advantage of a younger girl who idolized me, I treated like a trophy, and lost her out of arrogance and circumstance. I learned my lesson.
>>
>>722822788
Ugh, i know i know. Im retarded
>>
File: tumblr_ob1zq3b1GV1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (419KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1zq3b1GV1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
419KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>722822587
Keep going. I cheated on my first gf after we together for maybe a month so it wasn't really that bad. Then she cheated on me like a year later after our relationship was more serious.. After that I fucked anything with a pulse. Upwards of like 70 or more girls by the time I broke up with her. Felt good
>>
I've been cheated on, though I feel like I managed to find a keeper. Funny thing is, I have such low expectations that despite me trusting her completely, I just want to find out if she is prone to it before we move in.
>>
>>722821744

Basically I didn't believe them and me and those friends became very distant. My gf at the time also didn't like them, and she came up with some excuses as to why I shouldn't stick around them any more or listen to whatever they may try to say. She basically painted them as liars who will try anything to sabotage us, so that played well with my belief that they were jealous. Now idk if she knew they were warning me or not. Anyways, after having the time of my life with the woman of my dreams, it all came to an end one day out of the blue she just up's and leaves me. The day before she was telling me how much she loved me after we fucked. Now what happened the moment she left has fucked me up and I still don't know why she did it. Greentext time.

Note: She had been cheating for a while, this is just the moment she broke up

> Be me, with awesome gf who has me think she loves me just as much as I love her
> We're sitting watching a movie together, after making out.
> She mentions something about not wanting to be in a relationship
> I didn't think I heard her right so my heart skips a beat
> I ask her what's wrong
> *evasive answers, she didn't and never did mention why, but idc, anyways*
> She says that she doesn't want to be with me anymore
> Proceeds to get on my lap
> I'm just sitting there confused af
> She grabs my face and makes out with me for a good whole minute
> She hops off of me, says goodbye, and walks out.
> Never speak to her again
> a few days later, it finally clicks. I understand why she was trying to get me to turn away from my real friends, and a whole load of other shit she did I had then realized was her just manipulating me.
> I go into severe depression

And this is where those friends that tried to warn me come in. They were the only people that had my back and honestly kept me from completely losing it.

I don't think they regret warning me, they probably just think I should have listened to them. Which I should have.
>>
>>722823037
You got STD/STI bro?
>>
>>722816610
My fists where pretty bloody after I caught them, thank God I have a cop in the family so I was able to let it slide. Her nose never quite straitened out after that, poor girl, shouldn't have cheated, cunt.
>>
>>722823125
Hpv, meh everyone gets it
>>
File: tumblr_ob20h85Euf1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (390KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob20h85Euf1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
390KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>722823125
yeah, you got a subaru bruh?
>>
>>722823125
Guy with 15 cheats here, i did. Chlamydia twice.
>>
>>722823125
Yes. It makes me sad.
>>
File: tumblr_ob1zpz0xG61vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (365KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1zpz0xG61vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
365KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>722816610
yes, several times. I eventually started thinking cheating is normal, started to cheat too, and later lost the love of my life b/c of it. might greentext something if requested.
>>
File: tumblr_ob1zpnDYp51vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (102KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1zpnDYp51vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
102KB, 640x1136px
>>
>>722823067
Well. After reading this, I'm not going to say anything (because it sound exactly how you were). I'm just going to be his friend, and when this skanky bitch is done with him, I will be a bro and help him pick the pieces back up.

It doesn't matter if I say anything. Like you, he is just going to be manipulated by her, and strain our friendship. He's a fucking idiot (like you were, no offense). He's got to learn the hard way. Not every man has it in them to realize how fucked up women can be; they are forced to learn the hard way unfortunately.

I'm just going to let it all run its course, and be there in the end.

That way I can still be his friend while the shit show is in season, and be an even better friend when he hits rock bottom.
>>
File: tumblr_ob1zpvQ7zG1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (365KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1zpvQ7zG1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
365KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>722819476
??????
>>
>>722816610
>>722821056
>>722821412
>>722821521
>>722821638
>>722821771
>>722821878
>>722822239
>>722822388
>>722823031
>>722823203

If ANY of these where even real id defimate the FUCK out of her, shamelessly, if it drives her to suicide good, if not ill just have to keep pushing until the whore does.
>>
File: thisfuckinguy.jpg (22KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
thisfuckinguy.jpg
22KB, 300x286px
>>722823200
>everyone gets it
Yeah ok bud.
>>
>>722823963
KEK
>>
>>722823783
If she cheated on me with a nigger, I'd geniuenly laugh and feel like nothing was lost.
>>
>>722824310
She was craving garbage because that's what she is. I'd feel nothing but relief.
>>
File: tumblr_ob1z7f2E4N1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (90KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1z7f2E4N1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
90KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>722819874
What a fucking cuck
>>
File: tumblr_ob1z79EFGJ1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (78KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1z79EFGJ1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
78KB, 640x1136px
>>
File: tumblr_ob1zpcVXUX1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (113KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1zpcVXUX1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
113KB, 640x1136px
>>
File: tumblr_ob1zpiDWKC1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (84KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1zpiDWKC1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
84KB, 640x1136px
>>
>>722820020
I'd argue they have less. I'd argue being a critical/deep/logical thinker is what garners deeper empathy.

Not saying women can't be deep thinkers, but philosophy isn't a field you find many women flocking to.
>>
File: tumblr_ob1zq8NIwu1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1zq8NIwu1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: tumblr_ob1zq9wh5h1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (528KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1zq9wh5h1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
528KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: tumblr_ob1zsvP8Bp1vbgmqoo1_540.jpg (67KB, 455x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1zsvP8Bp1vbgmqoo1_540.jpg
67KB, 455x810px
>>
File: tumblr_ob1ztwke4J1vbgmqoo1_540.jpg (77KB, 455x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1ztwke4J1vbgmqoo1_540.jpg
77KB, 455x810px
>>
Had one night stands and mini flings until I was 30 then dated my first girl. A month in got some smoking gun evidence for cheating and dumped her. Have had 4 gfs since and I've told everyone that my relationships won't last longer than 3 or 4 months. They were all cool and all heartbroken when I dumped them. I just can't be monogamous but I've never cheated myself. I like the getting to know a girl phase and the first month or so but after that it's downhill. I'm 33 BTW. Seems like girls are always trying to trade up. I'd consider myself a 7.5 or an 8 but if someone higher than me ever texted her she would actually flirt back. If it was someone lower she would ignore. But yeah fuck bitches (literally) and do what it takes to get laid even if it means leading them on or just being a fuckboy
>>
>>722823848
This is what you say when they show you a picture of them cheating and say a variant of "We're through". "Okay, have fun". That's it. That'll hurt them more than any insult.
>>
When did this turn into a cuck thread
>>
>>722819874
I've never understood this kind of thing. I'm probably fucked up, but if I was burned this bad, and I didn't want to live anymore, I'd want Revenge. I'd kill her, and him, and anyone else/thing she cared about.

I just don't understand why you would just off yourself. I have to agree with others, he sackless beta pussy.
>>
>>722823963

4 out of 5 people, read a book nigger.
>>
>>722820342
Speak for yourself I told my girlfriend to her face I think her vagina is gross and wish that she had a penis and then I told her that if she ever cheated on me I would skin her and they would never find her body
>>
>>722816610
Every fucking time.

I've also cheated. And I've fucked a lot of other guys' girlfriends.

Girls can't be faithful. It's instinct to them. It's evolution. They want the most dad/husband-like figure to raise their kids. But they want the most alpha DNA to actually make them. It makes sense, because that strategy actually gives them the best chance of having successful offspring. Natural selection, and most of them are too dumb to realize. It's also why they do stupid shit based on emotions. They are much, much more likely to get "caught up in the moment" (i.e. let a guy go raw dog, even if they aren't on birth control) if he is hot, when in reality, guys who have more sexual partners are more likely to have STD's. You think rock stars ever use condoms?

Whatever, though. Take advantage of that shit. Girls with nice boyfriends will do whatever the fuck you want in bed.
>>
>>722816610
I've been on all three sides of the Triangle of Cuckolding.

I cheated on a girl once in my life. Felt physically ill after I did it, cried in a parking lot for a while, then went and saw her. Wound up breaking up with her, because my lack of sociopathic tendencies made it hard to hear "I love you" after what I did.

I've been cheated on (with "someone different almost every day for a month," as she bragged on Fetlife.com). She threatened to kill herself if I dumped her the first time I caught her (after the first 5). Then, she guilt tripped me, yelled at me, said it hurt her, etc. each time she completely neglected to hide the cheating from me. Once I ran out of money on my meal plan she was leeching from, she dumped me via text.

Finally, I've fucked a few girls with boyfriends before. Some of them I didn't know were taken, some I did but at the end of the day, a cunt is gonna cheat one someone one way or another if they want to.
>>
Yea some girls don't mind not having a label, some will eventually want to officially date theyre all different. I know 95% are lying cheating whores so I'll do whatever it takes to get a hot chick for a few months. I usually end up cutting them off after 4 or 5 weeks and just go for someone else
>>
File: spooks2.png (273KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
spooks2.png
273KB, 450x450px
>monogamy

I'm laughing myself into asphyxiation over here
>>
might be seen as pathetic, whatever.
got cheated on, broke up with her a year ago blocked on all social media, didn't talk for 5 months
forgave her, started dating again, but never forgot, and i knew my ego would never be unbruised unless i gave her the same poison, so i cheated on her and she still doesn't know about it, it's really only so if she does it again, and we end it all, i can at least tell myself that we were both terrible not just her, takes the stress and depression way off. is there something wrong with me?
>>
>>722825136
I don't fuck whores m8. I fuck good ol' girls. Haven't fucked many, but when I do, I know they haven't had many sex partners. A lot of them are religious, clean, and healthy.

So let me ask you, who's REALLY the nigger here?

Niggers / White Trash get STDs.

I'm neither.
>>
My first ever gf cheated on me when we were both 16 in highschool... Was a horrible whirlwind of shit and she ended up getting pregnant and the dude split.

Fast forward 2 years and I meet my current wife online and we have now been together for 8 years and married for 2. Breaking up espcially with your first true love is hard but things get better.
>>
File: tumblr_ob1yoxN57z1vbgmqoo2_540.jpg (80KB, 455x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1yoxN57z1vbgmqoo2_540.jpg
80KB, 455x810px
>>
File: tumblr_ob1yoxN57z1vbgmqoo1_540.jpg (74KB, 455x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1yoxN57z1vbgmqoo1_540.jpg
74KB, 455x810px
>>
>>722825426
I did the same anon, but I'm still together with mine.
>>
File: tumblr_ob1ykgzPH61vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (344KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1ykgzPH61vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
344KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>722825610
do you feel bad about it? cause like I really don't feel bad about mine, and i'm not quite sure if that's normal
>>
>>722825426
You both sound like shitty people. You are meant for each other.
>>
>>722825653
probably
>>
File: tumblr_ob1z6lG9o11vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (508KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1z6lG9o11vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
508KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>722821638
thats a wide fucking pussy right there. She can hide a traffic cone in that cunt.
>>
>>722825564
I recognize that massive cock vein anywhere, now I know this shit is fake as fuck
>>
File: tumblr_ob1ykkuIP41vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (438KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1ykkuIP41vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
438KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>722821544
kinda hard when you drop a fuck ton on a ring and ready to propose but instead you get a snapchat of some rando fuckin yo girl
>>
>>722818531

no you didn't
>>
>>722825787
lol you are just now catching on? You poor fuck.
>>
>>722820342

ahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: tumblr_ob1z6pl0r51vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (362KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1z6pl0r51vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
362KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>722825426
Nothing wrong with you at all. Tit for tat. You would never feel like a man again unless you did that. In fact, I'd say you're still a better person, because you never would have cheated if she didn't first.
>>
>>722821771
lmao any pic with a Tumblr ID is most likely fake. This is a kink and people make snapchats to post these types of stories.
>>
File: tumblr_ob1z6koNU31vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (428KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1z6koNU31vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
428KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>722825651
I thought I would but no, I don't feel bad. We're both very different people now. It gave me my confidence back, and made our relationship better I guess. At first it was kinda rough. I fell for the other girl after a couple months. But she wasn't ready for commitment and this one was.
>>
>>722825452

When's the last time you have a STD test? You wouldn't even know if you had HPV dipshit.
>>
File: tumblr_ob1zp1XSyZ1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1zp1XSyZ1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: tumblr_ob1z7iuYdf1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (93KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1z7iuYdf1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
93KB, 640x1136px
>>
>>722825995
sluts always sucking dick
girls disgust me
>>
>>722825842
Umm. That would make even more sense.
You take the ring back from her (ask any lawyer, you are entitled to the ring back because it's a promise if you haven't gotten married yet). If she won't give it back, then you sue her in small claims court. Every judge will tell her to give it back.

You sell the ring.

You never talk to her again.

You go make your life better.
>>
>>722825452
Yep I was a man whore. 80% of women will get Hpv in their life. It's not a big deal. Had some tiny bumps that you could barely notice, they went away and that's it. Really not a big deal at all
>>
>>722819874
i need some sax to go with this.
>>
>>722825651
Honestly I guess knowing that I would be ok without her and can leave her at any moment If she does anything again gives me solace, and she realized that pretty quickly.
>>
File: tumblr_ob1ykpdHVI1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (328KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1ykpdHVI1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
328KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: tumblr_ob1ykrK9Ar1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (476KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1ykrK9Ar1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
476KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>722823848
>defimate

You'd only make yourself look silly trying to mouth those big words. So sad!
>>
Yeah.
My advice. Avoid overly sexual women who come on strong early on.. Sure, sex is great, but if she's in your pants on the first or second date, there's a chance she could cheat.

You want to find women who actually want to talk and get to know you. Don't go for those promiscuous women who have one night stands after nights at the club/bar. I know it may be hard to find those kind of girls, but they are there.

Simply put, your best bet of not getting cheated on is finding a girl who isn't a slut and fucks a lot, as well as training your sex addicted ass to calm down, too. You two will fuck, but when the relationship doesn't involve excessive amounts, it will be better. Too much of a good thing is always bad. That's a factor in cheating, too.. They have too much of the same thing and they end up bored. You either have to get more extreme and unnatural by incorporating inconvenient sexual acts into the bedroom that it becomes a hassle to remain fun and pleasurable for her and possibly you as well.
>>
>>722825214

this right here.

was engaged and had a job 2000 miles away. pussy was just falling into my lap for a year. felt rotten about it and then she found out. she said she forgave me, but she really never did.

during that period hooked up with several women who were on the cheat and down to fuck. one told me she got off on my cum running down her leg when she was a dinner with her bf and his family. another was getting back at her husband.

i think she was fucking around on me. she denies it to this day, but just too many warning flags were popping up.

the relationship seems to be better now, but i feel like she's still got a chip on her shoulder and never really forgave me.
>>
>>722825974
I think you are having a hard time believing that there are actual people out there that are clean.

Like I mentioned before, I'm religious, so a lot of girls I have had sex with were virgins, or came out of relationships where there only other partner they've been with was also a virgin.

Not only that, educated/high brow people do discuss these things before they get physical.

At some point I've had the conversation with every girl I've fucked about who our sexual partners were and if we have any STDs. Also, we both get checked out before we even have sex for the first time just so we BOTH know we are clean, and intend to stay that way.

I'm telling you man, smart people go the extra mile to stay clean. It's a chosen lifestyle to make these kinds of arrangements. Not everyone just gets drunk and fucks whores at parties. Some people actually find that to be dangerous and disgusting.

Just tellin' it like it is form my side of the line man, don't hate me.
>>
>>722825944
>>722826162
I totally get that honestly, it kinda feels like that for me too, it honestly kind of helped me realize how much I WASN'T confident in myself before she cheated (even when I thought I was). Now that I'm in my current state, I love being with her and I love having her around she's one of the greatest people I know even if our sex has been in other places for various reasons and whatnot. But it's really kind of helped me understand a bit about what my expectation of a relationship REALLY are, and I'm perfectly fine and happy in this relationship, but I also have the confidence now (in just myself as a person) to be happy if I was single aswell. Strange how life works out this way sometimes.

>>722825891
thanks anon, i try not to be down on myself about any of it, honestly i feel a lot better about myself after going through all of this.
>>
File: tumblr_ob1xkbB9G01vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (235KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1xkbB9G01vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
235KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: tumblr_ob1xkoGyDj1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (589KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1xkoGyDj1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
589KB, 750x1334px
>>
I've changed a lot through the whole process too, and It might just be projecting my insecurities or whatever? (maladaptive coping mechanisms and what have you) But i'm starting to genuinely enjoy the idea of having a buddy fuck my girl with me in a sort of 'swinger-esque' way. spitroast her making her choke while one of us is fucking her.

maybe i'm a cuck, regardless i'm hard as a rock
>>
File: tumblr_ob1xkqFdiQ1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (420KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1xkqFdiQ1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
420KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>722826757
better hide your wallet from that niggress if she is staying the night.
>>
File: tumblr_ob1xktUe4G1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (633KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1xktUe4G1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
633KB, 750x1334px
>>
What would cucks fap to if there wasn't snapchat?
Would cucks even exist without snapchat?
>>
>>722826854
link to the tumblr?
>>
>>722826914
http://snapchatbetrayal.tumblr.com/

2 seconds of searching
>>
File: tumblr_ob1xky7M5O1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (471KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1xky7M5O1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
471KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>722826614
of course they're fake
>>
File: tumblr_ob1yjeqqVr1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (534KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1yjeqqVr1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
534KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: tumblr_ob1yjlSoFQ1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (325KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1yjlSoFQ1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
325KB, 750x1334px
>>
Ive cheated and been cheated on.

Once i had two fuck buddies on the side. So i was fucking fuck buddy 1 in the morning, fuck buddy 2 in the afternoon and had the dick inside the gf in the evening.

Fuck buddy 1 knew of them all, fuck buddy 2 knew only of the gf and the gf knew nothing.

Been cheated on a few years ago when a gf i had at the time got drunk and then fucked by 2 guys at a party. She confessed, i broke up with her. Did not give a fuck.
>>
File: tumblr_ob1yjxDVGY1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (277KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1yjxDVGY1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
277KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: tumblr_ob1yk0ofrg1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (246KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1yk0ofrg1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
246KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: tumblr_ob1yk2VTOV1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1yk2VTOV1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>722826051
that was actually pretty motivational. thanks anon
>>
This threat makes my fucking ANGRY

HOW FUCKING DARE SLUTS

THis is why whe have a movenmnent, and things are funally happening!!!!
>>
OK, I'M DONE FOR TONIGHT. YOU'RE WELCOME!
>>
>>722820396
4 year engagement?
My nigga
>>
>>722819874

proof.
>>
>>722820603
Dude that fucking blows
Haha
Get it
>>
I love all these fake snapchats
-.-
>>
>>722827519
fuck you faggot, you get no thanks. you just wasted your life posting stupid shit.
>>
Live long enough and you'll stop taking it personal. People are whores and you should expect them to cheat.
>>
>>722820603

What is it about being cucked? You get off on being humiliated, degraded?
>>
>>722821124
Na you're just a paranoid fuck that can't stand to see your friend happy because you're miserable and you want him to feel that way too.
>>
>>722826437

this.
not all people are promiscuous sluts
and i'll be the first to call a man slut a slut
>>
>>722827978
Too many beta faggots breeding.
Rewind the clock 400 years and prior and these men would have either:

A) learned to become real men

or

B) would have been casted aside.

Modernity has allowed betas to exist, on the human timeline, they are a new phenomenon. I suspect if shit went down, they would fall back into abscurity.
>>
>>722819705
dating a muslim was your first mistake
>>
>>722828026
I think you need to follow my posts faggot. I already said I'm not going to tell him anything. That I'm going to let it run its course because I don't want to strain our friendship.

You didn't see this girl. I DID. I know a fucking skank whore when I see one. This girl is going to take him for a ride. But like I've already said, I don't care enough to say anything. I will be a friend later when she wrecks him.
>>
I've been cheated on. By my wife. With my best friend. While we were all friends. Classic story, right???
>>
Never talked about it before but I accidentally cheated on my girl. Kissing, wanked off, made her cum with my fingers and so on
>>
>be me
>handsome young alpha on his way
>single and on business travel
>gone for five weeks
>cute woman on business travel next door
>smile say hi passing in the hall
>doing laundry one day
>she's just ahead of me
>small talk ...
>oops a pair of her cute little panties got mixed into my laundry
>notice them while I'm folding
>knock on her door to return them
>we're nasty hot fucking ten minutes later
>after sex chatting
>she's here training for another week
>she's got a live in bf back home
>and she's just having a little 'fling'

sigh.
>>
File: IMG_6489 - Copydb.jpg (172KB, 1276x838px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6489 - Copydb.jpg
172KB, 1276x838px
Yea man, twice.
Pic related also.
>>
>>722828050
Thank you. I'm glad someone else reaffirmed my point.
>>
found out my gf of 3 years cheated on me after she got drunk and passed out. then i went through her phone and seen messages talking about the times shes cheated
>>
>>722831642
what did you do?
>>
>>722828518
>I accidentally cheated on my girl.
>accidentally cheated
>accidentally
>accident

Whatever you say m8
>>
>>722831687
woke her up and kicked her out.
>>
>>722820364
>Yeah but I just ended up fucking her again before she married the guy she cheated on me with.
Why would you even consider hooking up with her?
>>
>>722816610
Serving over here in japan. She stayed back home. She actually took first place in cock gobbling behind my back...good for her. Cunt.
>>
>>722816610
higher res/quality pic on the right?
>>
>>722831908
Thank you for being a real (and dare I say: normal) man.
>>
This seems like the right thread to ask this q:

I've been with my girlfriend for nearly 6 years. I had 3 girlfriends before her but did everything but sex with each of them. Have an overwhelming urge to fuck around, esp as I'm moving to another city to study in September, but I'm really really happy with her. Should I get it all out of my system so I will have shagged more than one girl, or is it a Pandora's box I'm better off leaving closed?
>>
File: Convocapn.jpg (173KB, 732x1497px) Image search: [Google]
Convocapn.jpg
173KB, 732x1497px
I've saved quite a few convos from my girlfriend.
Take a peek, pic related.
>>
>>722832539

This is an easy question. If you have any emotions, love her, etc.. Then don't because you will regret it over time, it builds and builds and you'll end up just confessing to ease the guilt.

If you can fuck people over without a second thought, don't care about animals, etc.. Then go for it.

But if you like animals at all, that's a flag you wont be able to survive it.
>>
>>722832539

Married fag here. What you feel for your girl is nothing but the feeling of "having someone there". It really not more than just a comfort thing at this point, you've grown used to her.

Unless you can say to yourself "I don't have the urge to cheat on my partner at all" then you need to unleash the beast. Stop wasting her time and your time. 6 years is a long time to be hanging around with someone if you inevitably feel like you need to fuck. You WILL live in regret. This I promise you.
>>
>>722832539
I'm going to tell you this right now, so you better pay attention. You will come to regret it if you cheat on her. You love her? You happy with her, even after 6 fucking years? You ruin that good thing, that may be your only chance of having something that strong again. I know. I fucked up and ruined a great thing with a girl I was with for 7 years. And now I left haunted with thoughts of what "could" have been if I didn't cheat.

But say she never finds out, you may think THAT will make it okay. IT WONT, it will weigh on you, it will consciously and subconsciously live inside you and eat away at you. You will start to look at her differently, treat her differently, because you have your "secret" ...

Trust me anon, it's not worth it.
You are young and stupid. You are not thinking about how this kind of shit will weigh on you even when you are 30 or 40 years old.
>>
>>722820560
for real, thats really asking for it
>>
>>722832539
I did and no girl was the good as my first. Nobody was even close to our sex.

I am contemplating taking her if she ever divorce her fat fuck of a husband. We still talk about it.
>>
>>722824811
Absolutley. I would go further and say that they are not deep thinkers and that virtue is masculine.
>>
>>722833557
This is what I've always thought, thanks for the advice /b/ros
>>
>>722833935
sounds like hell imagining his fat sweaty body on top of her, or behind her.
>>
Been cheated on. Slut was playing multiple guys at the same time. We collectively drove her to suicide. That was fun. Fucked a guy's wife once, felt like absolute shit because I knew the feeling. Slapped her, took her to him. Now he's my best friend and shot of her. MGTOW, honestly, lads.
>>
I was 15, she fucked a bunch of middle aged guys, dads even, for money, drugs and booze

Stupid whore
>>
>>722824811
Bullshit shit ton of female philosophers mate. My fav is Hannah Arendt not that you asked.
Also are you implying that empathy is the luxury of the intelligent "deep" thinkers?
>>722834215
Why?
>>
>>722816610
Happend. Cut my losses, even though it took too damn long. Moved one.
Thats the only thing you can do about it.
>>
does cheating actually make you a "bad" person? what can you expect don't put so much faith in people
>>
>>722835466
Yes, yes it does

If you are in a relationship, its a mutual expectation that you wont go around fucking other people. Cheating and breaking that expectation, that trust, makes you one of the worst types of people, right there next to pedos and rapists. It fucking disgusts me how anyone could think that you could cheat and still be a good person.

TL;DR
Yes, you are shit
>>
My gf fucked her coworker in a public park
>>
>>722835765
>right there next to pedos and rapists.

I think cheaters are shit too, but this is going too far.

And adult who cheats with another adult, is not the same as someone who fucks children.

You sound like some kind of emotional women saying stupid shit like that.

You are a women huh?
>>
>>722836032
What did you?
>>
>>722825829
I would beat the shit out of her kek
>>
Yeah, and it fucked me up. Its been years, and I'm still fucked up. I lay awake at night probably two times a week still wondering when/if the ability to trust someone will ever come back.

I try. I honestly try. I'm in a committed relationship. I make decent money (enough to where she doesn't have to work). Every scrap of evidence points to her NOT cheating, and yet I suspect it, fear it, dread it.

Maybe I'm being a bitch, but I've always wanted a companion with whom I can spend my life, and with whom I can share my deepest self. That said, I don't know how to get around this roadblock.
>>
File: The Hillary Merchant.png (1MB, 1000x821px) Image search: [Google]
The Hillary Merchant.png
1MB, 1000x821px
>>722837153
Welp, I got bad news. Western women are terrible for that kind of shit unless they are from the Rust Belt or the most Mormon part of Utah
Thank the liberal kike media and the globalist jews for that shit, btw fam
>>
>>722816610
Yep. Ashamed to say I also hooked up with her years later when she was dating another dude.
>>
>>722834655
Not really. I had plenty other after her, some hotter and some nicer but none as devoted to my dick.

Her still keeping her contact to me just is a big ego boost. Even that she consider to divorce her now husband that she met ten years ago is still just good for me.

If she had some other guy on the side of him, then I'd feel jealous. Her husband is just a cunt.

(if it matters her husband cheated too. but is too fucking stupid not to get caught)
>>
I think there's a big difference between cheating in a one night stand and having an affair.

Having an affair is nearly unforgivable because it's a long term systematic abuse of trust. Occasionally long term marriages might be able to use it as a red flag and use it to stoke up what they had before but for most people it's game over.

A drunken one night stand though I think is entirely different. The key is owning up and telling the truth. I could forgive the drunken horny 1 night stand if they were honest about it.

I don't think it's as black and white. It's not about the sex is about abuse of trust. Sometimes people make mistakes and own up. I'd rather my gf had a drunken 1 night stand than had a secret shopping habit racking up thousands in debt on credit cards!
>>
>>722816610
Yeah, I had to spend 4 months in Burgerland so my she decided to go and fuck a Greek dude from her college. She told me 2 weeks before I went back so I dumped her and fucked a Malaysian chick that same night.
>>
I couldn't give a shit. Girl at the time was more upset that I didn't give a fuck, just told her to be on a merry way and maybe i'll see you round. I dont know why, my current wife hates my complete lack of sexual jealousy as well. She once accussed me of cheating; told her to have an affair to get back at me. I know the fact that I dont give a shit hurts her, and I enjoy twisting that knife.
>>
File: Charizard mfw excuse me.jpg (24KB, 320x374px) Image search: [Google]
Charizard mfw excuse me.jpg
24KB, 320x374px
I've never been cheated on and hers how I do it
>Talk to them, steer the convo to their personal life and past relationships.
>If I hear any red flags I drop the bitch within a week.
Red flags are as follows
>Has a history of being sexual assaulted, even once
>Is a feminist of any kind
>Takes way to many pictures of herself and puts them on scial media
>Goes on tumblr AT ALL. Even if they aren't a tumblrina, they will be eventually
>Is known by others for being a cheating whore (*even a silly rumor is cause for concern. Where there's smoke there's fire*)
>If they watch porn at all (*Women subconsciously translate porn into reality, much worse than men do*)
Even if they "only watch vanilla" shit trust me, they see anything even slightly "kinky" and they'll start wanting that IRL. Which brings me to the next one
>If she's interested in shit like Fifty Shades of Grey
Run for the fuck'n hills! That bitch is damaged!
>>
>>722838162
Err why did half my post go missing?
>>
>>722838215
*here's how
God damn it
>>
>>722838238
Too shit probably, which is saying something for this place
>>
File: 1486278785665.jpg (391KB, 500x994px) Image search: [Google]
1486278785665.jpg
391KB, 500x994px
>>722818482

I was cheated on when very young, and it fked me up alittle. I was 21 but were together for 6 years by then. First serious reelationship. Vowed to never do the same to a girl i loved. Then i met this girl 18 years old, i bad hired her, i was 32. Invited her to my new apartment and fucking cheated on my gf there. Ruined a great relationship, the whole time thinking of being cheated on myself 14 years earlier.
>>
Most of these are fake look at the text pixilisation, could have atleast paid a bit more attention to detail if you are trying to decieve people.
>>
>>722821448
Unfortunately true. Going through a rough bit now myself.
>>
>>722816610
Is this your snap? If so did you post this in that anime sauce group? Just asking because I saw this on there
>>
>Be dumb teenager
>First relationship was LDR
>I thought she was the one
>One day she comes home crying talking about how some random guy said he had feelings for her
>She wants me to block him
>Naive and stupid so my dumb ass blocks him
>Fast forward two years
>Had seen each other in person at this point
>She wants to break up
>Same day I find out she cheated on me guy and had been talking to him behind my back for about a year
>She still talking to him when I had a bad car wreck and was in the hospital that year
>My dumb ass forgives her and we stay together
>See each other over the summer and celebrate three year anniversary together
>Month after three year anniversary she breaks up permanently
>Four days after breakup find out she is dating that guy
>Words can't describe how mad I felt

>Dating a trap now
>Life is good
>>
>>722824707
kek
>>
File: 1414926628170.jpg (14KB, 396x529px) Image search: [Google]
1414926628170.jpg
14KB, 396x529px
>>722816610
Kissed a girl in my class and took her to dinner.
then it turned out she has a friend all time since we know.
does that count?
>>
>>722840023
>*since we know us
>>
>>722819933
This. I'm at the start of that.
>>
>>722820259
True. It's overwhelming sometimes and although you try to get into your head to clear that funk up, there's just too much happening everywhere at the same time. I think that's what makes the messy escape all the more appealing.
>>
>>722821088
What makes it worse is they don't see it as doing something wrong. They'll spin it any which way they can to justify their behavior. No morals as far as women are concerned.
>>
>>722816610
Tube.getthelube.com
>>
There's a window when you're about to be cheated on, when you can still dump her. She starts being pissy for no reason and treating you like shit. Within that first week of her doing that--dump her. I got lucky and dumped my gf on my birthday (after I got my gift from her). Trust me--if they're being a cunt for no reason--you're about to be cheated on.
>>
>>722824584
Tight body and even tighter pussy.. Wow must feel good to be inside her bareback
>>
>>722825897
No shit goober
>>
>>722833044
Moar/story? Did you fuck her/them over somehow?
>>
>>722822388
Is she fucking a lamp post with arms
>>
>>722823031
well thats a pornstar so, callin fake
>>
just bumpin
>>
>>722816610
only by every girl I've ever cared about. seriously.

First GF:
In high school we had half-days once a month so the teachers could go to staff development meetings. One half-day, my GF just went over to her neighbor's house, got drunk, and gave him her virginity. Everyone asked why she did it, and she said she just didn't know.

Next GF:
I found out a couple of months of dating that she had another boyfriend before I even knew her that she never broke up with

Next GF:
we dated for about 6 years. No idea how long she had been cheating, but when it was time to start talking about moving after graduating college, she got increasingly dodgy. She broke up with me, and then there were immediately pics all over facebook with her and this other guy (that clearly weren't super recent because snow on the ground). A couple months later she moved to california with him.

Next GF:
started fucking her ex BF for drugs.

Next GF:
wouldn't let me even kiss her after a couple of months of dating. Thought she was just sweet and innocent because i'm a fucking moron. Found out she was fucking another guy.

so here we are today.
>>
>>722833044
Got more??
>>
File: IMG_2146.jpg (23KB, 216x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2146.jpg
23KB, 216x180px
>>722816610
Yep see below

>I was 17, she was 15
>really loved her
>she liked how I spent money on her
>She was a 4/10 at best
>She let me fuck a total of 3 times
>We dated through when I left for college
>thought we were doing by the long distance thing
>Turns out she started seeing someone else just weeks after I left
>Took me a almost year to recover
> Ruined my freshman year.

>Made up for it sophomore year.
>got fit
>My summer job at the pool let me get a great tan
>Came back to college and found I could pull tail for the first time
>scored three chicks in first two months (bringing my total to 4)
>numerous other bjs, hjs and make out sessions
Feelsgoodman.jpeg
>meet 8/10 qtpi with a fantastic ass
>she doesn't like me at first (her roommate and her nickname me asshole)
>I win them over
>turns out they BOTH want me now
>didn't realize
>date and fuck 7/10 leggy blonde
>cool chick (maybe there's something here)
>she's really into me so I'm considering it
>friend of mine says 8/10 qtpi likes me
>he tells me since he wants her roommate and I'm a distraction
>all I need to hear
>I go to 7/10
>she's just showered still wet
>throws herself at me
>I reject her and break it off
>go to 8/10
>tell her I know and I feel the same
>make out session ensues
>take her virginity less than two months later
>have many experimental sexperiences with her
>marry her
>have three kids
>she keeps it tight, really tight
>for 44 she's a solid 10/10 natural beauty
>90% of 20 something grills wish their bods were so tight
>ass to rule the world from being stair mill queen

Mfw we made love this AM
>>
>>722838508
Math isn't your strong suit
>>
>>722816610
Seven hours later and this shit thread still has not been pruned.

/b/ is worthless. I'm done. Fuck all of you and your families too.
>>
File: IMG_3796.gif (891KB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3796.gif
891KB, 325x252px
>>722845157
Someone needs a nap
>>
>>722838508
You were cheated on by a 6yr old and 32 years later you hired her and she cheated on you again?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>722845091
> Was cheated on
> Mind snaps
> Live in delusion where i have a wife and kids
> Delusion goes so far as to make my wife seem hotter than the 20 year olds I fantasized about
> Feels good man
>>
File: IMG_3669.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3669.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>722845635
>>
>>722816610
First relationship lasted 3 months. She went back to an ex that took her virginity. She tried crawling back, didn't want anything to do with her. Fast forward 14 years later she's fat as fuck and has two kids from two different fathers
>>
>>722845635
So you actually see the wife and kids, like someone with schizophrenia.

Cool story bro.
Thread posts: 269
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.