[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why keep living, anon? I want to die, unironically, help me out /b/

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1487296378513.jpg (77KB, 960x496px) Image search: [Google]
1487296378513.jpg
77KB, 960x496px
Why keep living, anon?
I want to die, unironically, help me out /b/
>>
Fuck. Watch this. Forget about that bitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eic01IsezH4
>>
>>722810796
spite? indomitability? a love for life's vices?

I personally chose to try and hear and tell other people's stories, half because of my long dead friends who killed themselves over having never had their story heard, half from the people that were in my life I will never get the chance to hear the story of.

there are many reasons to live anon. look around you, look inside you. you'll find something, and if you don't, perhaps that's it.
>>
I keep on living out of a legitimate hatred of myself that stems from molesting 2 of my cousins about 8 years ago. Also I am scared of hell. Me being a Christian I believe in the existence of hell and I know for what I did I should never be forgiven and as such I'll burn for eternity. Until then I will keep on living for as long as I possibly can
>>
>>722814313
I'm guessing that doesn't help, though
>>
>>722814313

If you're truly regretful, then God should forgive you, shouldn't he?
>>
>>722814313
well, all can be forgiven through Christ (or so I'm told.) perhaps your local clergy could give you advice on how best to repent for your sins and how best to assist those 2 cousins which you have clearly scarred.
Also, side note, one should always have a slight hatred of themselves. not as a whole, of course, but we often have an urge to change or remove that which we hate.
>>
>>722814841
You'd think. But how in the world could I be forgiven? Fact of the matter is I liked what I did. I ruined the lives of two innocent children and what did I get? A slap on the wrist. Pathetic. You're right. God should forgive me. I've repented my ways and have made good effort to be a decent human being. But I can't forgive myself. And I know that they can't forgive me either. Isn't that just as important?
>>
>>722810796
help the fight kill greed
>>
>>722814841
if a thief is sorry for what he has done, is he not still a thief? however, if he returns what he has stolen, he has at least shown he is willing to make right his wrongs. sorrow does not cleanse someone, penance in the form of remedial action does.
>>
>>722814313

Tell story
>>
>>722814313
seek atonement and redemption
>>
>>722815534
No
>>
>>722810796
What can I do to help?
>>
>>722815709
I'm open to ideas. There's nothing I can do to undo what's been done
>>
>>722810796
You should die hilariously
>>
>>722810796
Why don't you join a cause you believe in and fight for something . I'm not talking about conservative/liberal protesting. I'm talking about actual issues that affect people , like that dam in California ,or some shit
>>
>>722815802
I'm actually>>722815126 , but here's a thought.
pay for their therapy. you've mentioned all you got was a slap on the wrist, correct? then I presume people know of your actions. so endure it. there is no making this right, only making things easier to handle for them and those around them.
>>
>>722814313
Rape and molestation isn't a hell offence, its can be forgiving in the eyes of god, suicide cannot
>>
>>722814313
At least try and apologies to them
>>
>>722816576
Maybe they are still down to fuck
>>
>>722816182
That's a decent idea. I've not considered it before because they live across the state. But that's not a bad idea. I don't know if they go to therapy or not since none of us are on speaking terms but I'll give it a shot. Do you have any idea on how to go about it without them knowing? I'd rather them not know I am involved. I feel it might make them and their mother uncomfortable
>>
>>722816404
Sin is sin, friend
>>
File: 1483958008188-b.png (19KB, 1350x561px) Image search: [Google]
1483958008188-b.png
19KB, 1350x561px
>>
>>722816797
go through either their mother or father, give them a minute to get through the "you have some nerve" rant, then tell them what you want to do. if not, send checks or cash to their address, with a small note attached telling them what it's for.
if all else fails, ask around, see where and if they are going to therapy, and pay directly for them. most professional offices will hold the money until the next service rendered, and if you don't give your name, they can't tell them jack shit.
>>
>>722817278
Fucking this. I'm up for a feels thread once in a while but suicide always seemed fucking dumb to me.
>>
>>722817952
Seems like a decent plan. I'll give it a shot. Thanks anon
>>
>>722818124
any time, anon. best of luck.
>>
>>722818184
Thanks, I'll need it...
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.