[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was molested as a child and honestly no matter how much it

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: 1485289029820.jpg (279KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485289029820.jpg
279KB, 1333x1000px
I was molested as a child and honestly no matter how much it fucked me up as an adult at least part of me feels at least I was once sexy enough that someone wanted to put their dick in my pooper.
>>
well that's a strange post to read before i go to sleep
farewell gay op
>>
It wasnt because you where sexy it was because its taboo to fuck a child.
No one ever loved you
>>
File: tumblr_o9z3d4vogQ1vug5b3o1_500.jpg (54KB, 357x441px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9z3d4vogQ1vug5b3o1_500.jpg
54KB, 357x441px
that's an interesting way to think about it, OP.
>>
>>722799598

Well.... thanks for taking away what was literally the only good thing about being raped for 6 years.
>>
>>722799735
Thats ok op
Now you can stop glorifying what happend and get some help
>>
>>722799735
How old were you and who was it? Relation to you?

Molested by my Aunt as a kipper.
>>
>>722800246

How? I was fucked regularly between the ages of 6 and 12. Now nobody wants me and I feel like a grandpa at 19.
>>
>>722800626

I was 6 when it started and it was my uncle.. He was unemplyed and living with us.
>>
>>722800666
Apparently, you've caught Satan's attention. So there's that.
>>
>>722800833
Why did he stop? You could probably go ask him, maybe rekindle things.
>>
>>722800666
checked

Dude you're 19?
Fucking hell you are screwd up in the head, you need to see a phyciatrist.
Also if the person who molested you isnt in jail you can start with that.
>>
>>722800833
hey op I love you, it's not your fault, there's more to you than your pooper although I'm sure many of us would love to use it
>>
>>722800666
Maybe Satan will love you
>>
File: dexter.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dexter.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
You know what to do, OP
>>
>>722800666
You a dude OP?
>>
>>722801052
>Fucking hell you are screwd up in the head
and that's your professional opinion as a gold hoarder for world of warcraft? Fuck off retard.
>>
Be my little trap girl and let me molest you again anon ;)
>>
>>722799392
Yeah I should have a crisis about blowing my babysitter twice a week as a 4 year old boy. Instead I just jack off thinking about it.
>>
>>722799392
So, is having sex with children potentially morally acceptable, in your view?
>>
Was molested by my aunt when i was 7 to 9. She was like 17 i think.

Loved it.
>>
>>722801280
You can call me names all you want.
Aslong as you get help.
Though i bet you wont and you'll kill yourself before your 30
>>
me and my brother used to have gay incest sex

sadly he stopped fucking me

although i got him to do it, he fucked me so its not rape
>>
>>722799392
I'm not gonna greentext this because I can't be fucking bothered.

I was eight and had a huge crush on my uncle (lets call him Pete) Pete, he was my fathers youngest brother and the last of five, he was/is a very handsome man and I loved to be around him, he taught me so much and when nobody was looking I would always cuddle him, dad won a holiday for two in the Antigua and it was a big deal for my parents who never had much money, it was a once in a lifetime trip.
Uncle Pete who was single agreed to take care of me to let them go, we had a great week together and now I had him all to myself I got to hug him all the time, on the third night while I was hugging him I told him that when we hugged I felt funny and pointed to my crotch, uncle Pete asked me to show him, I showed him my tiny but very erect penis, he asked me if it ever felt like that around anyone else and I said only when I watched the wrestlers on TV, he smiled and said that he knew what was happening and what I needed to do

More?
>>
>>722802242
How old were you both. And how did it start?
>>
>>722802242
what ages?
>>
>>722802628
Plsss moarrr
>>
I was abused by my uncle from 6 to 11 years old. I fought back once and he hurt me pretty bad. Had to blame a bully at school
>>
Molested by my brother from ages 5 to about 13, I also had two encounters with other kids when I was about 10 or 11. I also had a couple of encounters with my step sister around 11 or 12 . I feel victimized by the first two but the last one felt okay. The only problem I had then and now is some confusion over my orientation.
>>
>>722801375
>>722801914
Kill youselves
>>
>>722802242
>sadly
>>
>>722802823
He took the time to explain first why I must keep what he was about to tell me secret, about how other people would begin to treat me bad and be mean to me, then he began to explain about men and women, how they fall in love and what they do to make babies, then he hit me with the news that men can love men and women can love women but that it made a lot of people (including mom and dad) very angry and that bad things happen when you talk about this stuff before you become an adult, I thought about this for a while and then I asked him if he liked men or women, I remember his smile like it was golden sunlight, he ran his fingers through my hair and said that he liked men more than women, then he said he had a funny feeling too and he was going to show what it did to him.

On reflection my uncles erection wasn't anything more than average sized, but when you are eight and have never seen one that big before it looked enormous, I can clearly remember having to swallow because my mouth was suddenly full of saliva, I wanted to touch it and feel it's size in my hand, I asked if I could and uncle Pete said sure as long as I remembered that it had to stay a secret forever between us.

His penis felt hot, that's the thing I remember most, it was hot and hard but the skin was soft, he had hair down there but it wasn't like the hair on your head it was thick and curly, I was close enough now that I could smell him too, it wasn't a dirty smell it was a musky manly smell I would get to know so very well over the years.

He gently put his hand around mine and began to move my hand up and down, I could feel his penis moving under my finger, it would twitch and pulse

More to come
>>
>>722802823
Kill yourself

>>722803273
>Had to blame a bully at school
>not getting your uncle arrested
>>
>>722804889
>>722805305
When did Westborro get on /b/?
>>
>>722804681
How old are you now? Do you feel submissive or particularly boyish compared to others your age?
>>
>>722805010
damn
was he hot

do you really feel bad about it now or does it not bother you too much
>>
>>722800666
Get professional help
Seriously
>>
>>722805305
Young and stupid. He threatened my life and my families.
>>
>>722805010
>>722802628
>Being 8
>Remembering all this
>>
>>722806016
>not remembering important experiences like this in detail when you are eight.
>getting butthurt at those who do.
>>
>>722806016
i remember alot from when i was even younger than that.
>>
>>722805010
Plz moarr

>>722804889
>This nigga

>>722805305
Im sorry you weren't molested anon.
>>
>>722801479

Not OP

But yes, not just potentially, but in principle. However, because there are many social sicknesses in society it is the lesser evil to do forbid sex with children than it is to allow nature to be. For now, until we mature more as a society.
>>
>>722805555
>defending pedophiles
>claiming people who don't defend pedos are part of Westborro
Kill yourself

>>722805865
What about now?

>>722806412
>Im sorry you weren't molested anon.
This is what being molested does to you, folks.
>>
>>722806866
Kill yourself, kid diddler.
>>
>>722801479
I'm sure you had a nice bum, anon.
>>
>>722806960
Whose defending pedos? I'm saying that anyone who blames those molested and says to kill themselves is a Westborro. That's you sir.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.