[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Random Rants . God Tier edition

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
ITT Random Rants . God Tier edition
>>
But I certainly image quality, but you are looking to download Diablo. Taking these medications kill lesbians and work, and they had to fight against evil and the church to the extent that confused, overwhelmed. We love games like Diablo is a great thing. Why you play, the more self-evident, we found that many of the front held. Have you ever had any thoughts of grace. On the day when the reason why a lot? In any case, eat pork, but thanks Rorrent.
>>
>>722796700
Should of killed him
Should of kissed her
I invented the light bulb he's a fucking liar
Why was Stargate universe cancelled wtf man
I'm bleeding rn
P
>>
>>722796700
>how do I lose weight anons !!1!1!

Look as everyone has or is going to say, calroies in and calories out. You have to stay dedicated.

>what about exercise?

Your In luck. Let me present to you the quick and dirty of:

Sir Anon Ace's Guide to being a lazy Exerciser!

Cutting to the point I know your fat and you probably don't want to commit as much as the other guys. That means no gym, no equipment and no hour long routines right? I'm right. So we have a few options left, walking, cycling, running. But your fucking lazy and fat. Your not doing any of that. So instead I'm going to give you the best way to burn fat and calories.

Stair Climbing.

Climbing up and down a flight of stairs is your ticket to losing weight. It's tough the first couple of times, but once you get into it, it's easy. Let's break it down.

Walking up and down a staircase for 10 minutes (at a reasonable pace) burns 100 calories. To compare, walking burns 100 calories in 20 minutes (1 mile), running burns 100 calories in 10 minutes as well (1 mile.) so tell me anon, would you rather run for 10 minutes, or just walk stairs? It's the stairs.

100 calories isn't huge, but it is something. 10 minutes a day you simply burn that much. When you get stronger you can then run stairs, which burns 100 calories in 5 minutes. Or you can amp it up to 20 minute stair climbs for 200 calories, which is double that of walking.

>but muscles.

You will be working and building 5 major muscles, including the largest muscle in your Body. The glutes. And as we all know, sloots love the glutes.
As you build these monsters they will help you burn more calories, both when exercising and during day to day life, giving a nice snowball effect.

But you have to do it everyday, and you even if you feel tired you can't stop, you have to do the full 10 minutes even if you have to slow down.

In short, its the most efficenet and easy eSwedish a fatty can do
>>
This weird kid keeps trying to hang out with me and I don't have the heart to tell him I hate him. He's under the impression we're friends but I only hung out with him because we went to high school together and at first I didn't know anyone else at college. But it's been months and he's still hanging on me always showing up at really inopportune times trying to get me to throw a frisbee or see a movie with him or whatever. I'm flattered and I know he's just looking for a friend but why do I have to be his friend?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.