[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump non-believers Im ignorant and want to know exactly how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: hillary-clinton-9251306-2-402.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-9251306-2-402.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Trump non-believers Im ignorant and want to know exactly how you think we'd be better off with Hillary as president Why Hillary? Because she was the only candidate left in the run going against him so pls enlighten me
>>
>I'm ignorant

You don't say.
>>
>>722772842
>Because she was the only candidate left in the run going against him

There is your answer
>>
>>722772842
Just forget about this crap and enjoy the ride. After 4 years we will be butthurt and divide once more and this will be brought up everyday. The Trump this and that should settle down in about 3 months or in half a year.
>>
>>722773072
That doesnt answer shit
>>
>>722772992
>You don't say

Why dont you answer my question faggot
>>
>>722772992
Atleast we can understand them.
They're only trying to get Hillary supporters to explain their position so he can understand it better, and thus, debate better.
>>
>>722772842
If I remember correctly, somewhere between 70-80% of the country was dissatisfied with both candidates. It was really which bowl of shit smelled the least bad, and apparently more people in states that mattered thought that Trump was the more pleasant smelling bowl.
>>
>>722773287
And you think Hillary would do better??
>>
>>722772842
What's her name again?
>>
>>722773349
I didn't vote for Hillary personally, but I was in that 70 to 80%
>>
>>722773349
He's only explaining the position of the majority of the voters from the USA. He gave no opinion, only an analogy to help people understand.
>>
>>722772842
Stop. Enough. No more.

I like Trump but all these political posts and threads are tiring. You'll never convince anyone to change their opinion.
>>
>>722773215
They can't, they can only project anger.
>>
>>722773493
I agree, it would be better if they could move to /pol/
>>
>>722772842
Hillary Clinton was a bad presidential candidate in the confines of normal politics, like Ross "Can I Finish?" Perot, Mitt Romney, Barry Goldwater, George Wallace and Hubert Humphrey. But she was a fucking wayyyyy better choice for president than the shitgibbon in the White House right now.
>>
>>722772842
Only time will tell
>>
>>722772842
The election is over. Let this old bitch die in peace. Anyone still measuring Trump against her is either a dumbass or a shill. Decide whether or not you approve of him based on what he does now, not based on how much of an evil cunt she is
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.