[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people defending this piece of shit? He attempted to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Faggot.jpg (75KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
Faggot.jpg
75KB, 612x612px
Why are people defending this piece of shit? He attempted to murder his wife by hiring a hitman, abused drugs, cheated on his wife, treated his band mates like shit, he's just a all around piece of garbage. Yet people act like he's a god just because he used to be apart of a decent metalcore band.

For those that don't know, this is Tim Lambesis of former-As I Lay Dying, who did all that was stated above before going to jail. He got released a few months ago, but people are defending his actions by claiming it was a mistake and he should be forgiven.

Discuss. Do you think he should be forgiven, or should he still be in jail growing out his man tits?
>>
not kvlt
>>
>>722750954
All he wanted was his wife to be into as I lay dying
>>
>>722750954
So you don't think that doing time for your crimes should be enough?

He paid his price, he was judged and now is out.

Doesn't mean what he did was made right. But move the fuck on.
>>
>>722752058
No. He's always going to be shit for the things he did.
>>
>>722752155
Oh my. So personal to you

Melinnieals are such fucking faggots
"Omg bro did you see how he acted! I take that shit to heart". *tears*

He paid his price. Stop being so fucking concerned with what others do. Little bitch
>>
>>722752418
Also, I like I said. Doesn't make right what he did. But serving time for your crimes is Justice. He paid his price.
>>
>>722752418
Why are you so angry about an opinion? Lol why get so worked up over disrespecting some douche? You're the one that comes off as a whiny little bitch.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.