[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instructional thread: spy camming. Ask your questions

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: C21QD5FUUAAU1Pi.jpg (228KB, 800x1564px) Image search: [Google]
C21QD5FUUAAU1Pi.jpg
228KB, 800x1564px
Instructional thread: spy camming. Ask your questions
>>
How do i get them out of my rectum?
>>
>>722748374
You have to keep a string attached
>>
>>722748292
18 successes over the last 6 years. Successes as in people, not instances.
>>
>>722748536
an example
>>
Best type, where to hide it and how for record
>>
>>722748971
The best methods are plain sight ones, actually. I have a disguised keychain cam, but it has always been shitty and unreliable. Bad picture, worse sound, prone to failing for no reason.
>>
>>722749057
cont.

I've had way more success just using my phone. I have an app that runs the camera while blanking the screen (recent model iPhone). Then just point and leave it somewhere likely, and next thing you know someone's showering.
>>
>>722749130
cont.

But you'd be shocked at how few people question the fact that you left your phone in their bathroom with the camera pointed at the shower. Sometimes they look right at it, then go on getting undressed.
>>
>>722749202
Have any of them ever touched the phone? Like try and unlock it or check if it's recording?
>>
>>722749403
Nope. But I take precautions. iPhones have a little-known function called "guided access". It is like a child lock. You can turn it on in settings, then a triple click on the home button activates it. You set a passcode to unlock. While it is on, the phone will remain working but no input is accepted. Combined with an app that blanks the screen while the camera records anyway, and it makes it so that there is no way to tell the phone is even on, or charged. Pushing buttons or on the screen wouldn't stop the recording, or reveal what is happening. The only way you can tell it is on is that the "black screen" is not truly blank, and glows a bit like a TV set to nothing but still on. Probably only noticeable in the dark.
>>
>>722749668
cont.

But as I said, no one has ever picked it up. I have had people grab it and run out to find out whose phone it is, thinking they are helping me not forget my phone. Same with keys and my keychain fob recorder, even more in that case. Sometimes when using my own bathroom as a trap I've left my wallet as a decoy along with the keys or phone, and recorded people looking through my wallet. That's all though. They stare at it, sometimes look suspicious at it, but there is a big taboo about touching people's shit, and you can use that.
>>
General advice. You want to see pussy, you need a low angle. Put your thing on the floor. Tell your hot friend your shower is out, need to use hers. Know enough to have a good shot at interrupting her own shower time, bring a bag with clothes, and insist she shower first. But put your bag in the room, phone rigged to record, place it carefully on the floor. And when she steps into the shower, or out, you can see if she shaves or not lol
>>
General advice 2:

Seeing something when a girl pees is way harder than you think. You can control shit better with your own bathroom. Put in a shelf or a table, or something, at the right height to catch her muff when she is standing/sitting. If the girl is not weird-stance or incredibly skinny, you'll never see a thing while she sits down, so concentrate on standing. Test camera, how wide is the angle? Some cheap spy cams can barely see anything from too near. Next place your shit in the right way, and have your friend over. Control their bladder by serving tea or something. Alcohol even better, if you have that sort of friendship. That way you can make her pee while the battery/hard drive are still capable of recording her.
>>
What's the app Btw?
>>
>>722750387
And girls reveal very little. Most wipe sitting, stand up quick, and may twist out of frame while they pull up their pants. Skirts, even worse! Even if all you want is a bush shot, lots of girls lean over while they pee, for leverage. You won't see shit. If you are lucky, you get a girl that stands to wipe, which gives you a longer and better look. If not, you are not going to see much, but it might be enough for you if you are desperate for this particular girl.
>>
>>722748933
What in the fuck am I looking at here.
>>
>>722750614
Saggy tits
>>
>>722750483
"Video Camera (Black)". Not a great app, has a big issue. It seems to record in-app or something, then dump to the camera roll when it turns off (which happens when you go to home screen from the app). Sometimes when the file is too large, the video doesn't dump correctly and never shows up anywhere, ever. This may be when video file size exceeds storage space remaining, but I've not been able to confirm that. Nothing worse than setting it up, getting it right angle, having someone you really want to see naked go change clothes right in front of it, and then not be able to get the video you *know* worked.
>>
>>722750614
A rather chubby relative of mine, with the biggest pair of boobs I ever saw.
>>
>>722748933
>Success example
>Cringe worthy
>>
>>722748374
Live it there, it feels good
>>
>>722751174
If you say. She's a fattie, but she's my cousin and she has tits that you could use as a bouncy castle. I had wanted to see her naked for a very, very long time, and now I have. Twice!
>>
>>722751644
Often, you don't want to see someone naked because they are traditionally hot, but because you know them and have wanted to see them. I've seen my GF's mom naked this way, too. Trust me, that one is only good for me lol
>>
Probably final advice. Use a camera with good contrast, unless you want to try jacking off with one hand while fiddling with the settings on your monitor with another. When not aroused, a shocking number of women have nipples that blend into the color of the rest of their breasts.
>>
I'm ok with people seeing my body but I do gross shit when I'm alone.

Have you ever seen people do anything really wierd?
>>
>>722753830
>be me, spying on gf just cause I'm curious as to what she does in the bathroom
>sexy shower, sexy hair removal. All good.
>then she fucking reaches around to her ass. She feels something and I can tell it's not right.
>she her tugging and pulling, squeezing and pushing.
>she pulls this long, bloodied hair out from her ass cheek.
>she looks at it disgusted.
>then she smells it to confirm its disgusting.
>throws it out and leaves the bathroom

>Mfw I used to play with that bump on her ass because I thought I was just a pimple.
>mfw it was actually an ingrown hair

Never spied on her since
>>
>>722753830
Yes. I watched my drunk best friend singing on the toilet. Another time, also drunk, she tasted her pee with a finger in the stream, then to her mouth. Never quite as hot to me after.
>>
>>722754766
Spied on my GF masturbating. Just sound, the lights were going to be out, I figured that, so I only positioned to hear, not see. She's all alone for an hour. She dildo-fucks herself loudly, moaning about her dad
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.