[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

white people are the worse

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 22.png (1MB, 1356x456px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
1MB, 1356x456px
white people are the worse
>>
File: slowdeathbait.jpg (101KB, 800x569px) Image search: [Google]
slowdeathbait.jpg
101KB, 800x569px
>>722736735
>>
>>722736735
Both still better than rest of black africa today.
>>
>>722736735
*Niggers* are the worse
Fixed it for you
>>
>>722737425
My friend says it's like that because the white man kept putting the black man down so he was always shunned from society and was never given the chance to thrive.

He also says you can't have a serious discussion when "memes" are involved because they have no place in such an important conversation with the topic of humanity at stake.

Lastly he says 4chan is not a place for complex objective discussions and this place is an alt-right field where facts are natural enemies and completely disregarded.

How do you respond to that /b/?
>>
>>722738210
Tl;dr kys fag
>>
>>722738356
Trevor pls go.
>>
>>722738210
They black men that were put down are older and over the situation. The younger generation are nothing but a bunch of monkeys jumping around for attention cause they can't have shit their way. And 4chan is whatever the fuck you want it to be.
>>
File: fagop.jpg (78KB, 404x612px) Image search: [Google]
fagop.jpg
78KB, 404x612px
>>722736735
>niggers built capetown
>>
>>722736735
Lol Cape Town is probably the only place in Africa where the buildings arent made of mud.
Cape Town is in the country of South Africa - one of the few countries in Africa that white people settled into. This is why they have civilization there.
>>
>>722738887
Youve clearly never been to Africa....
>>
>>722736735
Check out how Rhodesia was vs Zimbabwe.
>>
>>722736735
Yes, i agree. The white man makes sure he puts a stop to any minority that may rise over them. I.e. black wall street ring a bell?
>>
>>722738210
I would say your friend is probably scared of 4chan because of traps and gore, but more importantly he's wrong, 4chan is great because people can put ideas out there and have them looked at regardless of other extraneous factors.

To your point about blacks being "shunned from society", I don't think this is true. Black people have created a culture based around victimization, getting rich quick (sports/entertainment), and trying not to be white. If I had to say the primary factor in this culture, it would have to be the drug war pushed by private prisons to incarcerate as many young black men as possible.

Did they do this because they are racist? No. They wanted a shitload of money and for the last 30-50 years that is exactly what they have achieved. It's like the middle east, keeping black culture unstable is a huge windfall for them.

I feel like other factors like entitlements, oppression, or whatever other bullshit you want to bring up about why blacks don't succeed are secondary to the destabilization of the black family primarily driven by the drug war.
>>
>>722739305
Kek. Are you high? You niggers couldn't organize a BBQ without someone getting shot or stabbed, nevermind any sort of sophisticated business dealings.
>>
File: 1111.png (1MB, 1287x496px) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
1MB, 1287x496px
black people have to work twice as hard as white poeple
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.