[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if someone assaults me and for whatever reason i do not wish

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

if someone assaults me and for whatever reason i do not wish to press charges the person should get off with nothing it should not be up to the state or the federal government to press charges

there is no good reason to not agree with this
>>
File: OP is a fag.jpg (58KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
OP is a fag.jpg
58KB, 640x360px
>>
>>722734742
>posting this ugly bitch
>calling anyone else a fag

got another lame face in problem glasses to post?
>>
>>722734385
Assault, rape, murder, etc are crimes against society and that is why the state charges you, not the person. These crimes make everyone's quality of life worse.

It has always been this way and you are just a whiny bitch.
>>
>>722735405
This
>>
>>722735405
if a member of my family attacks me and i know it was just a mistake or one time thing why should they go to prison over that?
>>
If someone assaults me they might not live through it
>>
>>722735535
How do you assault someone by mistake?
>>
>>722735687
being on drugs
a moment of anger
simply having temporarily lost their mind
>>
>>722735811
If they do it because they're high that means their shitty decisions let up to that. So yes, it still counts you dumb fuck.
>>
>>722735405
>crimes against society.

Fuck your collectivist bullshit. I'm an individual and all of those crimes are against individuals.

If I got raped society doesn't feel a dick up it's ass hole, no only I do ONLY I FEEL IT. Government is not supposed to be my mommy or my nanny.
>>
>>722735535
Do you even know what type of assault they were charged with? Usually most types of assault will result in minimal jail time after arrest. Then during initial court appearances it may be dropped to a lesser charge if they agree to plea. Probably some form of probabtion as well. Are you sure they're going to prison? If they have been sentenced and are dispositioned to prison it usually means they have priors and very well may deserve it.
>>
>>722735811
If these reasons came up in court thats ammo for the court, simply put.
>>
>>722736091
That's because prison doesn't necessarily serve as a punishment for the person being imprisoned but also as an example for the rest of society to keep them from comitting too much crime
>>
>>722735811
They could have easily assaulted someone else, therfore they're a problem to society and should be punished.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.