[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /b/ this has been bothering me for many months now and the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (145KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
145KB, 800x533px
hey /b/ this has been bothering me for many months now and the more I think about it, the more I go crazy because one question leads to an EVEN more difficult question. At this moment in time there are some 6 billion people alive on earth. Moreover, there have been billions alive in the past - before me - and there will be billions more after me. Yet, of all these human beings, there is one individual (from my perspective) that stands out from the rest, that’s different from all the others. And that person, of course, is me. Presumably I could have been any one of all those billions. But something determined that I would be on the inside of this particular body. What determined that? How was that association made? What determined that my consciousness would manifest itself in this (my) particular body - out of all those others?
>>
Satan. Welcome to hell
>>
>>722729418
yer dads balls thats de answer
>>
Real person here, I can't hope to answer all the big questions, but I find it's easier to live life if you accept that nothing is important, you are only " conscious " because you think you are, but in reality humans are nothing more than complex life systems, even if you were able to live forever in hopes that you could see the universe, even the universe will eventually die of heat death, all will condense and become one, just live for you and anyone who YOU care about, do everything you want to and die in peace knowing you were not wasting whatever insight you had.
>>
>>722729767
this

your dad blew his load and you're here OP
>>
>>722729817
Someone has been watching Rick and Morty a bit too much
>>
random chance, how amazing we are anything at all
>>
>>722729418
you're talking about god. he's the architect of your soul
>>
>>722730669
also you as always are a faggot
>>
>>722730741
op too
>>
>>722729418
The actions of your brain are your personality. Your self is the particularities of your individual brain. Like a wonderful and unique biological cumputer and machine.
>>
>>722729418
You're making the incorrect assumption that your body and consciousness are separate entities, that somehow your consciousness came first and then your body.

The way it works is that first your body was created, and with it your brain, and as your brain matured you become more and more aware and grew a consciousness.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.