[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since I live alone I don't really have passwords in my laptop

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: that-feel-meme-dr-feel-dr-phil.jpg (15KB, 403x393px) Image search: [Google]
that-feel-meme-dr-feel-dr-phil.jpg
15KB, 403x393px
Since I live alone I don't really have passwords in my laptop or mobile
>brother came to the city and will be staying with me for few days. bro is total normie.
Day 1
>I went for classes early morning
>brother uses my laptop
>browser has has 4chan, reddit, bestgore and other site
>came back home
>bro asks, what is this and shows /b/ & /pol/
Front page full of trap, rekt thread, hitler, white brag thread, black brag thread, hitler did nothing wrong, suicide, praise kek, maga
>questions my sanity.
>tells my mom and dad about it
>books session with psychiatrist

I will be visiting psychiatric tomorrow. How to stay normal. Am I normal ?
>>
Just say something like "I find it entertaining that some people actually do this/think this is funny" or something and you'll pass the test
>>
>>722720353

you're normal, unless you're jacking off to any of the above then maybe you aren't
>>
>>722720353
glad youre seeing help for your newfaggotry and /pol/cancer OP
>>
throw out your ormie bro dude, he just sent you to asylum rather than merely trying to understand you, he's trash
>>
>>722720353
Your bro is a piece of shit, make him regret interfering with your life.
>>
OP here,
how do psychiatric diagnose mental illness ? It is just going to be questions right and how you feel. Yon totally stay normal if you answer in most normie way as possible right ?
>>
>>722721047
Yep. Just act normal, they won't have anything on you. And fuck your brother for being a rat
>>
>>722721047
They'll try to unravel the trauma you've hidden deep down in your unconcious, the trauma that makes you browse /b/ as a coping mechanism
>>
>>722720353
Thats why you use filters
>>
>>722721231
brother will be leaving after a week or so. I told him, i browse this site for fun and memes. Did go well with my explanation and the reality.

I have been telling him nothing wrong with me and stop wasting money in shit.
>>
>>722721253
so people just tell things ? I'm afraid doc gonna give wrong prescription and screw the shit out of me.
>>
>>722721521
Well, you can learn on the net what to say to the doc in order to get some prescriptions for xanax or some other shit of your choice.
>>
File: 1303799666466.jpg (4KB, 119x126px) Image search: [Google]
1303799666466.jpg
4KB, 119x126px
>>722721047
ACT INSANE AND GET NEETBUX YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>722722292
thank you i will bitch slap the doc and proceed to destroy everything in my sight.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.