[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

serious question /b/, should i end my life

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0345.jpg (124KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0345.jpg
124KB, 800x1200px
serious question /b/, should i end my life
>>
File: no.jpg (65KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
65KB, 500x424px
>>722714816
>>
File: 1102515.jpg (38KB, 526x424px) Image search: [Google]
1102515.jpg
38KB, 526x424px
Pros: endless oblivion
Cons: can't do drugs anymore
>>
definitely not but if you decide to, sell all your shit and spend the money traveling, partying, getting laid, and whatever. then decide
>>
No. You'll have an eternity of nonexistence ahead of you friend, you dont have to rush. We have a small amount of time on this earth so make the best of it. I was where you are- hell, I still have suicidal thoughts sometimes. But I'm getting married at the end of the year, I have a promising career, and even though life sucks a lot, those incredible moments of joy and the warmth I feel thinking about them keep me going. Love you OP.
>>
These questions always come up... and the people asking never think anything through... OP you obviously have nothing to lose... what do you want to do? Well go fucking do it!!
>>
>>722715067

Not going to lie...this caught me off guard. Been here so long that someone saying OP shouldn't go the way of bushido is a novelty.
>>
>>722715236

you'll probably have no choice by then though, since you'll likely be broke, homeless, disease riddled, and devoid of any future desires.
>>
>>722714816
you sure should, why not start right now. Finally do something you've put your mind to.
>>
Almost every single problem that would make you want to kill yourself is solvable. But its probably a lot easier to just kill yourself so maybe you should do that instead.
>>
>>722714816
Yes, but only while livestreaming it after posting the link here.
>>
there are too many girls to play with to kill yourself now
>>
>>722714816
No - maybe just hell wait for you if you ded
>>
Just do heroin
>>
>>722714816
Maybe. But don't forget, you have some time up to this point, because you decide the point of your end. Perhaps something exciting may occur and you'll be happy that you not yet dead.
>>
Unfortunately OP, everything in life will result in regret. Doesn't matter what path you take. I've heard that the beginning of understanding comes with the wish to die.

Just keep going bro, that's all any of us can really do. For what it's worth I'd be upset knowing there's one less sperg on this godforsaken website to talk shit with.
>>
>>722714816
Put simply, it depends on whether you're ready to face whatever may come next. Honestly, if I could be 100% guaranteed that nothing but oblivion laid beyond the veil, I'd do it in a second.However, I also find it to be a mathematical impossibility for me to exist and to be able to question what comes after, so I think I'll wait until reality says it's my time to go. Be that by terminal disease or getting hit by a bus at the next crosswalk.
>>
>>722714816
do it.

at least then we won't have to deal with faggot OP posting this shit any more.
>>
>>722714816
If dubs you have to kill yourself
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.