[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wazzup /b/oyzzzzz Low key have had one of the shittiest weeks

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Hey there.png (241KB, 463x475px) Image search: [Google]
Hey there.png
241KB, 463x475px
Wazzup /b/oyzzzzz

Low key have had one of the shittiest weeks of my life this week I already had shit going on at home and then I caught my girlfriend cheating on me. After I was done feeling sorry for my self I was like bro do a bunch of acid. So now here we are im tripping hard af rn fammmmm (600ugs) and Im trying to send my now EX-girlfriend the biggest FUCK YOU ever!!!!!!!!!!! I want to have a like elaborate af text that I can send. something like "Dear EX-girlfrend I sincerely want to say that I have NO value,respect,or even the smallest ounce of {WORD/S HERE} so with that being said, try to keep any forms of interaction with me to a minimum (AND I REPEAT) minimum. Unless it is a dire circumstance I want you to keep my name out of your mouth, your eyes directed 180 degrees the way of where im standing.and just not being the fuck around me in general. (talk about how she is like worthless as dirt and if it were my choice she would rot, I wouldnt even want you shining my shoes. etc

HELP ME OUT BROSS i need yalls help fr dawhhhh
>>
>>722711452
ALSO GENERAL LSD/DRUG THREAD
>>
>>722711452
Just kill her
>>
>>722711814
valid point
>>
>>722711452
Kill her bro
>>
>>722711452
Dont do it. Trust me brother.

You'll look vack on it and be glad you took the high road. She will realize she fucked up, and it will be her that hurts.

Never talk to her again. Ever. And seriously man...trust me on this.
>>
nobodys got enough tinfoil to get reflect a crime like that
>>
>>722711952
Just do it pussy what are you waiting for
>>
>>722712137
Thanks man I appreciate what you trying to do, but I am legit trying to stoop down to the lowest of the lows.

>>722712223
im fucked up rn bro and lowkey what if im saying doesnt make sense. I was wanting someone else to help write it
>>
>>722712395
Well on some real shit then I highly recommend just enjoying your high bro and sending her whatever you wanna send her when you're sober u feel me
>>
File: 1446425420373.jpg (122KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
1446425420373.jpg
122KB, 960x731px
>>722711452
>dropping acid in a poor mental state
>>
>>722712542
I get what yall trying to do and I appreciate it but when did b get so soft fr??? I had this idea to write the text long before i did any acid.
>>
>>722712693
lol actually hasnt been bad at all!! super good vibes here bro
>>
>>722712706
Lol not even on some soft shit more along the lines of you'll be able to think better and have a Better "fuck you" to send
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.