/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a random good movie to watch.. Just watched Dr Strange

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: vlc-logo.jpg (66KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
vlc-logo.jpg
66KB, 700x400px
Give me a random good movie to watch..

Just watched Dr Strange and was sad about how badly they messed it up.
Sorry I'm a comic nerd and know the real stories and hate disney for what they've been doing.
>>
>>722710104
how did they mess up, dr strange was prob the best marvel movie lore wise and the closest thing to the comic counter-part.
>>
unbreakable. Comic like feel and genuinely in my top 20.
>>
The life of John Malkovich.
I liked it, you make not. But that's gonna be a personal issue if you dont, good movie regardless.
>>
>>722710104
how do you feel about episode 7 and rogue 1?
>>
File: l_p0041106551.jpg (69KB, 519x720px) Image search: [Google]
l_p0041106551.jpg
69KB, 519x720px
>>722710104
εŽδΌšζ— ζœŸ (2014)
(The Continent) by Han Han
An utterly fantastic movie.
>>
>>722710156
Dr strange was a kid when he started his training..
It stems from there and only gets worse.
It was still a good movie but it didn't follow the original and it bothered me.
>>
>>722710157
Unbreakable is a pretty good movie.
SLJ makes me naturally lol too much though.
>>
>>722710255
Did you mean the movie Being John Malkovich?
>>
>>722710349
Episode 7 was meh..
Then again it's like a new hope and simply the new intro.
I have faith in it because they could potentially go really dark and make another empire strikes back.
Doubt disney will do it though.
>>
>>722710504
I just finished Dr Strange and Dr Doom. He was an adult doctor who damaged his hands in a car accident in that continuity as well. What are you on about
>>
>>722710619
It's the thought that counts, but yes that word
>>
The Libertine-Full of debauchery. stars Johnny Depp
>>
i saw "the nice guys" recently and was surprised by how much i liked it...
>>
>>722710504
Okay you are a troll. Dr strange in practically all versions he is an adult doctor who breaks his hands. fuck off. Oh and are you seriously gonna complain about the eye of agamoto? Go die in a hole
>>
>>722710255
>>722710619

+1 On Being John Malkovich.

Great movie.
>>
>>722710717
>>722711053
He was a kid when he first met the ancient one who was saving him from mordo.
>>
>>722711053
Calm down virgin
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.