[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i avoid drama? no matter where i go pr what i do there

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Capture+_2017-02-09-22-42-01.png (13KB, 188x166px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-02-09-22-42-01.png
13KB, 188x166px
how do i avoid drama?
no matter where i go pr what i do there are always people willing to fight or argue over anything and its really getting to me. i just want to live alone so i can have peace of mind and be free of criticism and violence. but idk hiw long it will take to reach that point.
>>
Are you American?
>>
>>722705105
yes.
inb4 over privileged
>>
>>722705282
I'm American also- I'm 48 and some of the stuff I'm seeing lately is far and away some of the weirdest shit I've ever witnessed. I honestly believe that a lot of people are brainwashed. CNN ect. is literally telling people what to think.
>>
Well, /b/ro, looks like it's just the 2 of us in here, but the mods are letting it live- probably because you asked a good question. I wish I had a good answer. Can you give me a little more detail on what specifically is bothering you?
>>
>>722704759
I chose to live alone. Just yesterday a Sand nigger wanted to fight me because I stand up against him. This dude was a manlet and he tried to hit my car cause I was blocking histoire way to bypass the speed limitation. It resume Well the World we are living in. Just go to the gym bro, if I wasn't a Big boy, I would get rkt in situation like this. Just stay in your World and let those retards eating themselves. Go to the gym and enjoy your life and body. Build a wall btw you and thèse people.
>>
>>722708242
im mostly secular and moderate and i have few hoobies but i am very into them.
i am always met with people wanting to argue stances i never claimed to have and i just want to get along with everyone. most of the time people are just dicks for no reason or hate me because they disagree with my opinions that i jwep to myself. i just want to be left alone.
>>
>>722709627
keep*
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.