[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come fat guys get cute girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 44f2add2ec84517eb4e3cf3d72b1bcfc.jpg (536KB, 1712x2362px) Image search: [Google]
44f2add2ec84517eb4e3cf3d72b1bcfc.jpg
536KB, 1712x2362px
How come fat guys get cute girls?
>>
>>722699956
Winning personality. You should get one.
>>
>>722699956
They either have a genuinely attractive personality (Lots of girls find funny/talkative/interesting/intelligent people who they can easily talk to attractive, regardless of physical characteristics), are insanely lucky, or both. Those who are general faggots in appearance/actions need not apply, or about 90% of this site.
>>
>>722699956
Get fit, and/or become the person that the person you want to be with wants to be with.
>>
>am gril
Honestly? They're better in bed. "Fit" guys always think that just because they look good, they fuck good. All of my experiences prove to the contrary. Fat guys are better in bed, across the board. Maybe because they have to try harder? I'm not sure.

Also they're a hell of a lot funnier. A couple that laughs together stays together.
>>
>>722700166
Where do you get one of those...?
Is this now a feels thread?
>>
Fat niggas know how to lay pipe
>>
>>722699956
Did you get cucked by a fatty or something?
>>
I once new a fat dude that was surrounded by girls all the time. He sold drugs and bought alcohol for women that were under age.
>>
>>722701246
>sold drugs and bought alcohol for women that were under age

"great personality, all around great guy"
>>
>>722699956
In my case, she loves my height and muscles...also a big cock doesn't hurt
>>
Girls like confidence, a lot of fat guys are laid back which makes it seem like they are confident
>>
File: Fer-5.jpg (148KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Fer-5.jpg
148KB, 1600x900px
Fat overweight 130kg fuck here in a happy relationship with blue eyed blondie taekwondo martial artist, formerly in a relationship with a model wannabe, overall 120+ girls on record.

First off I live on Argentina and getting girls here is easy mode. Second of all, didn't score SHIT untill I hit my twenties and stopped being a retarded autistic emo faggot. Third, personality takes the prize. I am fun to have around, snarky, clever, I have a good job as a codemonkey, I live alone on my own assets, I can hold both a conversation and an erection for more than enough time. Second, I don't treat myself as second hand goods. I am a fat balding asshole, true. But I also am one hell of a lover and a great dude to have around for girls. I learned how not to be shy, how not to be "sorry for being fat", how to not give a fuck and enjoy my social interactions however the wind blows, etc. I do get rejected and I do get called fat, but this is also true for a lot of other traits people have. Most girls are worried hell about their appearence. They can be a 9/10 and they'll obsess over the 1 point left out. Girls ain't a magical mysterious device from outer space. They're just a meat machine like you that needs a good fucking. Also most of the hottest girls I know are the most sexually frustrated too. Act and know that you can fuck anybody, there are no leagues, the cake is a lie, live a happy life dude. Simple.
Pic kinda related? A random girl I fucked a while ago
>>
>>722703068
/thread
>>
File: perma.png (549KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
perma.png
549KB, 500x730px
>>722703068
>just be yourself! haha
>>
>>722703347
Never said that. If you don't like how you are, change it. "Just being yourself" is a sorry excuse for being too lazy to be better.
>>
>>722703068
Post ur wins
>>
>>722703068
What if we have no good traits and live a 5 hour walk to any job cause no car and no money = no car but no car = no money?
>>
File: agus-19.jpg (57KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
agus-19.jpg
57KB, 480x640px
>>722704264
Stop being such a candy ass faggot and improve your life, you're making excuses, move out, get a job, do things, be better. Nobody is going to hand life for you, go and earn.
>>722703602
Don't really have much, I don't usually take pics except when I feel like it. Sorry.
>>
>>722704897
I don't what that term means. How do I improve? I can't move out due to 0 money, as well as no possible way to move things or move places. The closest public transport is a 3 hour walk away, and even then, I don't have money for it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.