[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me your feels anon

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 19

tell me your feels anon
>>
>>722683582

This will take a while. The last few years have not been kind to me.
>>
>>722683582
Allow me to introduce you to Ted the Head. He is a sculpture modeled after my own head, and was one of my most challenging builds. I originally intended the head to be all yellow, but I ran out of yellow bricks. So I decided to make hair from black bricks! But then I ran out of those. Then I tried to make a hat with blue bricks, but ran out after the shade on the hat was made. After that I finally finished the hat with white bricks, and I also added a nice T decal on it. Hence the name, Ted the Head. His chin was a lot of trouble also. How do I make it the right size, but make it look like an actual human chin? It took me about two days to finish this model. A lot of people may think that is very short, but I did work long hours in order to get it done.,
>>
>>722683582

My entire life essentially fell apart when I graduated. Everything was looking like it was going to turn out perfectly, but it just all of a sudden turned to absolute shit. Not really sure how much worse things can get.
>>
>>722683582
my old man got laid off today, its been years since i've seen him cry like that. feelsbadman
>>
>>722683582
Mom is a whore 4 kids 4 men 1st one at 17 (me) Born a nigger. World History doesnt like me. My dad went to prison for murder when I was 1 month old. Moved constantly. Moved to a majority white city. Developed crippling social anxiety at age 12 bcus I couldnt find friends. Developed depression. No job, no gf, and dropping out of college. I plan to kill myself soon.
>>
>>722683582
Currently trudging through college. Classes are ok. College is free. No debilitating physical illness.
No friends. Not a single one. I sit in my room all day except for occasional walks. Yesterday I walked by a softball field and a ball hit me. So excited because assault=human interaction
>>
>>722685136
kys, post vid
>>
>>722685357
Im planning on mixing 30 mashed sleeping pills in my food not much of an interesting video I can't purchase a gun
>>
Mom is a feminist, Dad is a tranny, brother is a retarded vegan. End my genes /b/
>>
>>722683582

>be me
>graduate in 08 during recession
>start working at family business because theres no jobs out there
>it is a factory where we grind up animal carcasses for pet food
>place is in super dangerous post-industrial wasteland
>place is nearly falling to pieces and really hard dirty work
>still fun though
>dad proud of me for working hard and tells me he wants me to take over when he retires
>I have stable job, house, and long-term girlfriend who ive been with for 8 years
>everything looking up

Should I continue?
>>
>>722685543
I have finally found my purpose in life. I currently have 4 guns to my name. I can bring them around to other people to commit suicide, video, profittt
>>
>>722685543
What kinda pills?
>>722685971
Yes
>>
>>722683582
I'm bored.
>>
>>722685971
No faggot, you should go take a razor and slit your fucking wrists
>>
>>722685971

cont.

>old guy who has worked at company since WWII runs the office
>he is like family to us
>come to work one day and he has had heart attack and died
>dad was devastated
>week later dad has stroke
>massive brain damage
>everyone freaks the fuck out
>I've only worked there a few months
>forced by mother to take over multi-million dollar business with which I have no experience
>I'm given almost no pay for doing this
>she puts my salary at 20k a year because "hard times"
>she keeps taking full salary even though she doesnt even work there
>stick around because I can't let everyone down
>>
>>722686198
Pervasive or temporary boredom?
>>
>>722685136
Just join the service kiddo. But I would recommend finishing up college and going for OCS. (Officer school). We need more normal black people. If you do want to kys please go out and take out some gang bangers instead. Go out like a champ. Write how your sick of how black people are totally ruining their image. Change America.
>>
>>722686387
>says black people are totally ruining their image
>encourages black person to kill other black people
>>
>>722686359
Pervasive. I've accomplished alot in a very short amount of time. I'm 24. I could write volumes on how many things I've done and experienced. I relate to people in their 50's who have gone through mad shit. I had a World War 2 veteran who became a Hells Angel, been to jail, owned a million dollar business (Basically a dude with a fucking story) tell me I was one of the most interesting people he'd ever met.

Not tooting my own horn but I'm just so incredibly bored. I'm ready to go to the military just to switch things up a bit.
>>
>>722686341

cont

>learning curve is pretty brutal
>im out at all hours slogging away knee deep in group up animal carcasses and trying to save the family legacy
>finally begin to stabilize things
>family very proud, though I'm still being paid nothing at all for all of this
>all of a sudden our primary supplier who was a good, life-long friend of my dad stabs us in the back
>tells all of our customers to go with him directly and steals all of our business
>things start to get pretty bad fast
>no other suppliers for hundreds of miles
>no idea what to do
>no help or support from family
>company is bleeding money
>>
>>722686632
I would totally kill off a bunch of gangbanging white people. And I'm white. That's the thing about white people. We've been wiping out the shitheads in our societies for centuries. Black people in America need to stand up for their own.
It's not complicated. Think more.

If he writes some note or mnaifesto or whatever, well thought out, articulated about how things need to change in the black community there will be a very real political and social effect on society after he's gone. Everyone agrees black people need to get their shit together. But no one takes it seriously because everything is racist.
>>
>>722683582
i took my dads dodge ram out joy riding earlier. im pretty sure i fucked the motor in it. i just parked it and let it be (hes in bed). hopefully he doesn't know i drove it. 5.7 hemi can sure spin the tires no problem
>>
All my friends are drinking and Im at work and I have to wait 19 more minutes before I can join them.
>>
>>722686920
So as long as violence leads to a long term change in the way black people are viewed it is acceptable? I withdraw complaints, I can actually vibe with that
>>
>>722686752

cont.

>do my best, but I don't have the experience to know what to do
>forced to lay off workers who are good friends of mine and who have been with company for decades
>plant is in dangerous area and in poor repair so im often up there in the middle of the night chasing off burglers with a gun or in the freezing cold being sprayed with water due to main breaks
>nearly get stabbed
>burglers and vandals keep stealing/breaking things
>equipment keeps breaking down
>im desperately trying to hold things together
>no idea what I'm doing
>can't get out of situation
>cry myself to sleep every night
>see my future slipping away
>girlfriend decides she wont be moving in with me because my work situation is so unstable
>>
>>722687165
>>722687165
You have to think politically and pragmatically.
The United States is filled with such a fear of anything racial that it does nothing to stop crimes in black communities or even improve upon them, because it would be admitting that it's not actually a bunch of whites faults living in suburbs or towns, it's the actual black community.
We ignore it. As long as it's them, whatever. But think about a nice black kid who just really wants to live a good life. But because of the state of affairs of his community he's always in the shitter. He just wants to die.
Now imagine if he stands up against the shitheads who constantly create this horrible image and poison their own communities.
He becomes a fucking martyr. People can't blame white people (Although they will try). And then those in power have to actually start looking at the situation more seriously. Also it allows for other normal, kind, hardworking black people to have the guts, or at least the fire in their bellies lit to also start making changes.
>>
File: 1487131951067.jpg (461KB, 1024x1592px) Image search: [Google]
1487131951067.jpg
461KB, 1024x1592px
>>722683582
Well if you really want me to rap out my feels, i can. Feel free to call me a faggot.

>i am the jester of this planet
>my mom died from breast cancer in September of 2015
>every time i think something goes good, it doesnt
>the only way i can make people laugh is through my misery
>my pain is peoples' entertainment
>i just want somebody
>somebody to hold me close, wipe the tears, and tell me everything will be okay
>i used to have that until i got cheated on the day before my birthday in 2016
>now, nothing ever makes me genuinely happy
>i want to die, but people wouldnt be happy with it
>i am stuck in a loophole of pain

Im tired of being the jester.
>>
>>722687181

cont.

>finally forced to lay off last of the workers
>im left alone in a crumbling warehouse full of blood bone and guts in one of the most dangerous poverty-stricken parts of the world
>sit and grind bones on my own every day
>sanity starts slipping
>finally sell building to chinaman who promises that he'll keep me on as plant manager and rehire all my old workers
>they are all super excited because they havent been able to find work
>parents fuck me over and I'm left with nothing after all my hard work
>chinaman comes to plant on first day and turns out he tricked us
>just sends everyone home and says theres really no jobs
>im left destitute, unemployed and alone
>my family legacy is gone
>company had been with family for over 100 years and was started by my great grandfather
>my family has left me with nothing for all of my hard work
>I feel totally hopeless
>8 months later and im still unemployed because nobody will hire me with the experience ive had
>at one time I had such a bright future with a MBA (top of my class), girlfriend, home, stable job, and a great future
>now it is all gone
>>
>>722687891

and that's the end. I'm still unemployed and basically just want to kill myself every day. The future is bleak.
>>
>>722688206
get a job at walmart, anyone can get a job there
>>
>>722688206
kys
>>
>>722688486

I actually applied at walmart. Didn't get the job.
>>
>>722688562

I wish I could go through with it
>>
>>722689279
Whats stopping you?
For me its having been raised by christians and even though I don't believe any of that I still have a lingering fear that if I die I'll be tortured forever
>>
>>722688206
look for a sugar daddy and take female hormones.
>>
>>722689840

Mostly just the fear that I'll fuck it up and be left worse than before. Also, my cat.
>>
File: 1462740254468.jpg (55KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1462740254468.jpg
55KB, 640x360px
>>722683582
My problem with life is that it's extremely repetitive. Work and coming back home. Going out once in a while, going back home to sleep, waking up in the morning for work. I HATE living like this. I wish I was rich so I could travel the world and do different shit everyday.
>>
Feels are for faggots, You americunts don't know what suffering is, come to my impoverished country
where bills cost 3 times average pay, let alone food medicine, of course any luxury is out of the question we barely buy cleaning products, my pc is from 2006. You faggots don't know what a bad life looks like, enjoy what you motherfucking pussies have
>>
>>722689949
Fuck what exactly? the attempt?
>>
File: 1479941813067.jpg (71KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479941813067.jpg
71KB, 500x375px
>>722683582
Broke up with my gf 8 months ago and it still hurts a bit. Quite silly, tbh, but it gets in the way of work and sleep.
>>
I'm constantly worried about money.
>>
>>722690093
Jesus, where do you live? North Korea?
>>
>>722690341
Her lost.
>>
>>722690341
Why'd you break up with her?
>>
>>722690406
Serbian Village, doesn't matter it's the same in all of third world, there are lucky people whose parents are fucking criminals or at least have no moral code whatsoever and there is unlucky faggots like me that have to work 8 hours 6 days for 200 euros monthly now that isn't even enough for rent in belgrade let alone anything else. fuck this country and everyone in it
>>
>>722690853
Its 5 in the morning in Serbia...
Life sucks so bad...
But Anon has time to post on 4chan?
>>
>>722690719
She actually decided to break up. She said i was immature and lacked life experience. I guess she wanted to start a family and felt i wasn't ready for that yet, so i can't really blame her. I'm 28, she's 32, so yeah...
>>
>>722690853
was drinking
>>
>>722691353
>>722691462
meant for u
>>
>>722690096

Yeah, like I'll screw it up and be left a vegetable or something.
>>
I've put a huge dent in my depression that way brought about by a lack of sun and unhealthy eating. I've made steps in eating better and rewiring my cynical delusions into seeing things realistically and have become more positive. I've also managed to stop drinking and using drugs all the time and only do them maybe 1 to 2 times every other month or so.

My mind and body feel better than they have in a decade.. yet, I'm lonely for the first time. I used to want to be alone because I was just too fucked up to function. Numb, clouded, and dead inside.

Now I want company, but my past behavior and depression pushed everyone away and I no longer have a social life. My social skills have suffered and my personality, although positive and upbeat like it once was, is distance and strange. I'm very quiet and boring now, and can't really connect with new people that well, nor can I rekindle the same relationships with my old friends.. even if they still do care about me and what not. They understand that my brain was in a funk, and I feel they understand that it still is.. Though, it's not enough. I feel insecure and unable to offer anything to people in order to better them or help them grow.

I both want to have a social life again, but I still remain stuck in this hermit-mode due to insecurity, comfort, and because I no longer know how to mingle with others like before.. Hell.. maybe I never did, but at least then I wasn't so aware of it.
>>
>>722691522
I've always thought if I lost access to my guns I would use a train, cus who the fuck survives getting hit by a train? inb4 David Dunn
>>
>>722691583
I can't explain how much I relate with everything in this post
>>
File: 1483775148091.jpg (700KB, 1930x2457px) Image search: [Google]
1483775148091.jpg
700KB, 1930x2457px
>>722683582

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKf-pt3OUXA
>>
>>722691583
Hello, me!
>>
>>722690853
>Anonymous 02/16/17(Thu)23:24:07 No.7226908
pics?
>>
Coming off a six month bender after being dumped. Surprised I'm still alive and I hope my liver is reasonably intact. Feels good to be getting out of the other end of that dark tunnel at last.
>>
File: w3brRVr.jpg (112KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
w3brRVr.jpg
112KB, 600x800px
>>722691583
Fuck it family, you are me and I am you. Good luck out>>722691872
>>722691938
there.
>>
>>722692017
u asking for pics of the village?
It's called Donja Jajina. practicaly everyone here living off their agriculture, but I only have enough money for a 20 square metre room, my parents live in leskovac where i work in a shop that sells carpets, my mother survived 2 strokes, my father lost his left eye because of "stress" i pay for them, and his alcohol, its fucking not good at all, and getting worse every year
>>
>>722691735

Yes, but that would likely be incredibly painful. You'd feel every bit of it as your body was crushed and split into pieces.
>>
>>722692386
So what are using to look at 4chan Anon?
>>
>>722692645
Really? shit I assumed trains go like 90 and... in my head... I always imagined I would do the palpatine jump headfirst into the train
>>
File: IMG_7851.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7851.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>722692386
Fuck man I'm so sorry. Seriously fucked that I can sit here with my heat on, chocolate in the cupboard, a visa in my pocket and food in my stomach. my heart burns hearing about your life and I hope (if it's not too much) I hope you can find happiness.
>>
>>722692686
pc 1.8 ghz processor 2 gb ram integrated gpu..
>>
>>722692901
don't burn bro, just be happy that you're not me.
i believe, so i hope i have a place in heaven for the things that i did
>>
>>722693046
All love man. How was growing up?
>>
>>722693046
>>722692901
>>722692386
Something fishy here..
>>
>>722693342
nah
>>
>>722693285
lots of sports and food, until i hit 18 and got internet, then i learned english and opened a whole world for me
>>722693342
i am mad because most of u disregard your high quality life as if it is something everyone has.
>>
>>722693718
mother never worked, father worked at a grocery shop and cafe sometimes, when he lost his eye 2 years ago, he musnt lift anyhting heavier than 1 kilogram, so i became the only income, thank god for over hours.
>>
File: IMG_8137.jpg (2MB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8137.jpg
2MB, 3504x2336px
>>722693718
What year did you first get internet? You taught yourself English? That's cool.
>>
File: IMG_8157.jpg (1MB, 3386x2256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8157.jpg
1MB, 3386x2256px
>>722694127
Wow he must've really fucked up his eye then.
>>
>>722694168
6 years ago, 2011 may 11th
it was pretty easy when i downloaded stuff like warcraft and san andreas
>>
>>722694253
the doctors just said its because of stress, one day he saw next morning boom only 10% of vision left (with random light spots occuring). was one of the worst days of my life because my mother was in hospital still and now he too i was thinking of fucking ending it. never again tho
>>
>>722694499
That's gotta be tough man I'm glad you're still here today.
>>
>>722688206
Dude you are a fucking badass
>>
>>722694924
thanks for the civilized chat, i dont usually come to these threads but one of the posts just made me interested. gotta go to "bed" (i sleep on the floor, no matress go figure) gotta wake up in a few hours and get sober
>>
Another head hangs lowly
Child is slowly taken
And the violence, caused such silence
Who are we mistaken?
>>
>>722695392
Come to america, we will start carpet business. Send money back
>>
>>722683582
I feel like: fuck the vets, I don't give a fuck about your problems anymore.

You were paid well for your time in the military. Why should I have to pay for your healthcare now?

Like EVERYONE can't claim PTSD?
>>
>everything going fine, beautiful long distance gf
>never get to see each other, talk constantly and Skype every day, when we see each other just fuck constantly
>it's awesome
>forget condom, pound her silly
>pull out successfully but still scared
>period scheduled to start normally in three days, apprehension mounting
>she usually tends to be a bit early but still hoping to god it'll be fine
>So fuckin scared. Don't know what to do if she is pregnant

Does precum really have that much sperm
>>
>>722695887
haha maybe some day
>>
File: pick me final .jpg (1MB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
pick me final .jpg
1MB, 3504x2336px
>>722695392
If you're still checking this I hope you have an okay day and week man, truly, have a good life stranger.. cheers
>>
>>722696427
Plan b bro.
>>
>>722683582

>Depressing unemployed fuck who's aware of their mortality and the fleeting moments left to spend with my parents.

Between you and I /b/, I hope I beat them to the grave first. It's kind of selfish, but I don't know what I'll do when they finally pass, I just know it won't be very good.
>>
>>722696427
Nah youre fine
>>
>>722696502
I know, but we were caught up in having to leave the next day and that's always emotional, and she would have to dodge around her parents to get it, and it's too expensive, all this shit.

>>722696601
Thanks dude. It hasn't happened so far, and I doubt it will this time. And from now on, extra careful. This scare has been so stressful for us
>>
How do i convince my friend to stop taking drugs? and I'm not talking weed or hallucinogens. Harder stuff. Is it even possible or does he just have to figure out on his own that he's fucking up his life?
>>
I don't feel like me. I feel like a shadow of my parents. Like, they've groomed me too much to become like them but now that I am pretty much them 100%, they're kinda scared of my future.

>Dad is easily angered
I get angry if things don't go my way. Like, even a microscopic mistake and I'll start my Cursewords 9001.
>Dad is abusive
Started hitting my lil brothers. The youngest is 8.
>Dad is diabetic
On that path, I do have High Blood Pressure already.

I'm only 19.
>>
>>722696742
You need to get away from that home. Go to college, say you'll visit if you have to, but fuck that. Don't come back. Vocational school actually, be a plumber or a welder. Hella good money and job shortages soon, and school isn't too expensive that way
>>
>>722696589

Seeing my dad's hearing, and lack of awareness deteriorate with age is something I can't bring up, but eats away at me every time it happens.
>>
>>722696742
I feel you
>about to turn 19 myself
me and little brother are scared to have an opinion.
>>
>>722697027
>>
bought a ten strip of acid for shits and giggles around november having never done anything "harder" (i hate that term for some reason) than alcohol, tobacco, and cannabis

talk about unplugging someone from the matrix. wow. i feel like a junkie because i cannot rationalize the moments of pure and utter imaginative bliss i have felt on the substance. its like a veil has been lifted from my being. i tripped like once every 2 or 3 weeks, taking 2 tabs each time.

i seriously want more. i wish i could have known there were entire WORLDS inside of your own head. i cannot imagine having a "bad" trip on lsd. one little piece of paper and you feel like a child again. maybe i am just weak minded but i would kill to get another ten strip ugh.
>>
>>722696866
>College
Already am, but my parents are dependent on me so college is just 30 minutes from home. Off days from college I'm basically their personal chaperon/babysitter/butler.

>>722697027
You think we'll ever find the light and come out of the shadows?
>>
>>722691583
bro same wtf. when i went back to school and found a girl alot of that went away still foggy as fuck tho
>>
>>722696900
I'm sorry man, all I can say is take solace that he doesn't know, my dad has been telling me he's got 10 years to live since I was learning how to play with X's in math.
It fucks you up knowing the death of a parent is coming and nothing can prepare you for when they do die. All I know is that loved ones are important and we need to be open about our feeling to each other in times of grief.
>>
File: de5.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
de5.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
Pretty dope survival basement. Needs more swastikas tho
>>
>cant pass as a boy
>cant pass as a trap
>personality starts to unravel
>did i mention im married..yeah safe to say thats fucked
>she laughs at the sissy ive become
>i was just at a casino and was at a table with a trap and some girls...they quickly turned on me
>i cant fit in anywhere...
>back to the needle that always fits
>>
>>722683582
Currently dating a girl who's 21, and has 2 kids from 2 different guys. They are 2 and 6 months. This girl is absolutely fucking amazing and I feel like I'm actually falling for her, The kids ruin everything though....
>>
>>722697355
I don't know, I'm still trying to figure out what my light is, I've been interpreting my vivid ass dreams to music recently and it's been a positive space where I can express myself and be free. All I can say is try and find a hobby that makes you truly happy and find it alone.
>>
>that feel when you are 30 and realize that your youth is gone and you have nothing to look forward to
>all friends now busy with kids/work/wives
>you will spend the next 35+ years working a soul-killing job and probably working your ass off every day to take car of a shithead kid and a nagging wife
>you will never do what you want to do ever again
>all of your needs and wants and goals are now unimportant and never considered or achievable
>because boomers fucked things up you will likely never retire either.
>>
Everyone in this thread please try and be happy.
>>
>>722696900
When I visit my grandmother, she sometimes forgets who her daughter or grandson are in the middle of our conversations. She'll turn over at me or my mother when the other isn't looking and whisper
>"Who's that lady there...?"
>That's your daughter, also my mother.
>"Oh... And you?"
>I'm your grandson.
I've never learned to love a person in such a short amount of time, and for some reason despite not spending nearly enough time with her, it hurts a lot.
>>
>>722697991
Focus on that feeling, hone in on it and learn it, don't let it slowly take you over.
>>
>Work outside my country
>good money
>also hard work
>barely speak to parents because I'm sick of their Facebook obsession
>no friends
>girl I like rejected me twice after telling her my feelings
>I have depression
>sociopath
>no friends
>life is pointless
>made a countdown online for my death on 7 7 2017
>I watch it going down every night
>I've seen that number many times in my lifetime
>I either shall die or change life 180 degree forever
>>
File: 1476246346116.png (864KB, 960x811px) Image search: [Google]
1476246346116.png
864KB, 960x811px
>>722697906

i am the happiest person i know
>>
I'm off y'all. Have fun and download F.lux
>>
>>722683582
I don't talk to people because I'm weird.
I'm weird because I don't talk to people.
>>
File: 1484875586250.jpg (141KB, 1024x549px) Image search: [Google]
1484875586250.jpg
141KB, 1024x549px
>>722698296
when i was 15 I gave myself 9 months to live

i resolved to die if i was still unhappy

i freed myself from caring about anything i used to give a shit about

i'm glad i did, because everything i though was important was FUCKING SHIT

keep going. in 10 years you wont be the same person and all the shit you care about now will be retarded in retrospect.
>>
lol nothing matters now...it never did
>>
>>722691583
Hello me, didn't know you were posting here too.
>>
>>722697644
>hobby
I usually play vidya. I guess it's effective because I lose myself in that for atleast 3-4 hours.
>>
I'm 31 now...I spent my teens in /b/ and yes, I shared the same thoughts with many of you. I gained a few friends...even added them on FB...help support each other during our downtimes...

I look back and go...what the hell was I worrying about? Granted, we were aimless young adults without a dream...Now? We've got high paying careers...one of us has a gf and I believe he's going to propose...I guess we grew out of our awkward phases and just went for it.

Things get better /b/ros. Just focus on what you can do that gives you happiness. I'm single...and yeah it gets lonely...but I wouldn't dare get into a relationship to put a plug on my career. You can be happy being alone. Trust me.
>>
File: IMG_0032.jpg (50KB, 600x687px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.jpg
50KB, 600x687px
>21
>rotting in dead end town
>become a depressed recluse
>pushed all friends away
>have no money
>trying to get a job
>am returning to education soon
>but the loneliness and feeling I'm wasting my life is haunting

I don't know what to do. Going to sell my PS4 & join a gym this week. At least it's something.
>>
>>722697671
Any advice for someone in their early 20's?
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.