[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo, how do i learn how to speak whats on my mind irl? like im

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 807479264.jpg (43KB, 700x451px) Image search: [Google]
807479264.jpg
43KB, 700x451px
Yo, how do i learn how to speak whats on my mind irl? like im always too afraid to say what i actually think, and im not talking in a political stance, more on every day life i see people making retarded decisions and blaming it on someone else, sometimes they blame the very people that try to help them and i just want to fucking freak out but i cant...i need advice on how to not care about how someone reacts to my unfiltered opinion?
>>
Like everyone, friends bosses sibling you name it
>>
don't. you MAY have the best, most true opinion but people universally hate opinions
>>
>>722673140
Yeah thats why i keep it to myself...how else do i release this building frustration though
>>
>>722672977
Takes practice, my best advice is start asking questions.
>>
>>722673278
oh so you WANT to be hated and avoided

try wearing a fedora so they don't take you seriously, trench coat too

maybe construct some kind of character in your head for public interaction, like the amazing atheist or Jim Fucking Sterling Son!
>>
File: 9805091.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9805091.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>722673375
What, questions like, why did you chose to do x y z? I tried, best case scenario is they start looking at you with puppy dog eyes always coming to you when they fucked up for advice. thrusting an unprompted responsibility on me and it becomes a giant fucking chore.
>>722673713
Dying alone seems like a scary prospect fam
>>
>>722672977
It's all about knowing WHEN to say what's on your mind OP. Unfortunately if you just go about shouting out every thought that crosses your mind, you'll be seen as an opinionated cunt.

In all means, if you believe in something and you want to say what's on your mind, say it. Just as long as you know how to construct what you want to say and say it without sounding like a cock head. This is especially useful if you're in a relationship. You need to be able to communicate what you're thinking during and argument or your partner will just walk all over you.

There's no real way to just say what you want to say. Only thing I can suggest is that you listen and think at the same time to try and come up with a meaningful rebuttal or comment.
>>
>>722672977
Try to share you opinions without making it into what they perceive as an attack.
Tell them how you would have behaved in any given situation along the lines of "If I were you, I would probably have done that a bit differently", combine this with how you see their behavior affecting other people.
Never be accusatory. Also to avoid the unprompted responsibility, give them counter questions that give them the agency and responsibility to act.
You can give advice in question form if you put some effort in it.
>>
>>722672977
Realize that everyone's existence is meaningless, including yours. Proceed to not give a shit because what you say, to whom you say doesn't mean shit.
>>
File: psbattle_a_photograp.jpg (105KB, 915x610px) Image search: [Google]
psbattle_a_photograp.jpg
105KB, 915x610px
>>722673854
Just be the dog man
>>
>>722675814
>This is the last picture taken of Bruce, who were a nature photographer.
>Authorities suspected the seal of foul play, but were unable to take it in for questioning, since it somehow managed to ditch the research radio chip lodged in its' blubber.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.