[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Professional photographer here. Any femanons want a chance to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (137KB, 540x1321px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 540x1321px
Professional photographer here. Any femanons want a chance to travel the world and make amazing money? I do a lot of bikini/nude photo shoots so being in shape is necessary. Any femanons that want to get my attention please post nudes and/or semi nudes WITH timestamps and emails and I'll get back to you. If after emailing you, I find you attractive and professional enough, I will fly you to LA and provide you with a place to stay, food, clothing etc. I look forward to seeing what 4chan has to offer.

Best wishes,

Manny
>>
Sounds legit. Nothing fishy about this!
>>
>>722666459
It is completely legitimate, I assure you.
>>
>>722666459
Catfishy*
>>
File: 1476401763090.jpg (267KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
1476401763090.jpg
267KB, 1080x809px
>>722666547
He assured us guys. We're good.
Everybody, quit hiding the girls.
Op is legit and in need.
>>
>>722666776
I'm not in need, trust me. I'm just interested in finding hidden talent in women who are comfortable with their bodies. This website is notorious for girls getting naked and taking requests, why not make a career out of it? This is actually am excellent opportunity.
>>
>>722667002
Where can i contact you?
>>
>>722666741
No. This is why I required timestamps to prevent this.
>>
File: 1486948651693.png (172KB, 582x365px) Image search: [Google]
1486948651693.png
172KB, 582x365px
>>722667002
Hidden talent?
Ofcourse.

Always gotta check for hidden talents.
>>
>>722667146
Like I said, I'm asking for photo's showing your body with a timestamp. Leave an email with it, and if I like what I see I will contact you.
>>
t.serial killer
>>
>>722667410
Grow up.
Go back to /x/
>>
>>722667206
This website has a large number of women who pose nude. I'd be a fool to not try and find hidden gems here.
>>
Bumpin
>>
>>722667809
C'mon, guy calls himself "Manny" that name fucking screams "I'm gonna murder you, rape you and make teddy bears out of your corpse"
>>
I don't think people realize how serious this is ffs
>>
>>722668763
It sounds like you're much closer to being a killer than I, anon.
>>
>>722668953
You are probably right, which one btw you would prefer to be poured into your asshole? Molten lead or acid?
>>
My sister said she's keen, she'd just like to be absolutely assured that this isn't a random stranger playing with his penis while looking at her naked body?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.