[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of when you see this?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

What do you think of when you see this?
>>
adopted
>>
It looks dark as fuck, so it makes me think they adopted that shit
>>
>>722647207
>>722647213
>adoption
>>
>>722647095

I think adopted.

I also think of the half-assed comments that people will make based on their misconceptions that were developed by never going outside
>>
>>722647345
Aren't they usually lighter if the mom is white?
>>
>>722647095
Cheating lying piece of shit, white whore
>>
This dudes' face is full of regret. Look into his eyes and tell me he doesn't hate himself for agreeing to the bitches' demands. He wants out but can't.

He will forever be known as "that guy who adopted a neanderthal."
>>
File: 1450220287664.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450220287664.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>722647095
he is a loser:
> if his bitch can't get pregnant he has get another one
> if he can't make a woman pregnant, he has to suicide
> if they are able to get kids and adopt a child, he is a real fucking loser for not spreading his DNA...
>>
>>722647095
He is either shooting blanks or she is barren. Either way. Adopted
>>
You're all full of shit, that girl is his niece. Tyler Joseph never adopted a child.
>>
>>722647663

I image getting laid or being a person people would like to be friends with is very low on your list of priorities.
>>
>>722647095
When you go black, you go back
>>
>>722647663
>will forever be known as "that guy who adopted a neanderthal."
Idiot. He will be known as a great musician
>>
>>722647095
dude's famous he can get any bitch he wants
>>
>>722647663

Don't ever come near me I think it would somehow make me a virgin again just by being around you.
>>
>>722647095
It's all over discord.
https://discord.gg/rUuwtww
>>
A friend of mine and his wife adopted a little girl from Haiti.

She's awesome and fuck you OP for being a little bitch.
>>
File: snek.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
>>722647095
It's his niece.

That being said it just shows that cuckery runs deep in his family and I wouldn't be surprised if he did have a black kid one day.

Also their music is terrible.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.