[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uh oh, here we go...

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 20170216_073014.png (558KB, 998x477px) Image search: [Google]
20170216_073014.png
558KB, 998x477px
Uh oh, here we go...
>>
>>722628403
not a good idea. this is just going to show people how little illegal immigrants make an impact in your life. or is this some asinine protest against something that isnt real?
>>
File: 20170109_075152.png (458KB, 591x635px) Image search: [Google]
20170109_075152.png
458KB, 591x635px
We're ready for em
>>
why can't we just round them all up and throw them back over the wall
>>
إذا كنت عدم الرد على هذه الأم الخاصة بك وسوف يموت في نومها
>>
I hope they all get fired for leaving their jobs.... I have to be here working....and paying taxes !

Stupid fucking Americans that are against trumps travel ban are against America!

Why Starbucks doesn't give veterans a job over illegals is confusing to me
>>
fucking liberals cum all over themselves for shit like this. When you ask why america voted trump, this is one of the reasons.
>>
>>722629141
Because we haven't built the wall yet.

Also - fuck Canada.
>>
>>722630160
hey guess what

https://www.starbucks.com/responsibility/community/veterans
>>
>>722630385
yeah fuck them. Doing it as a pr bit after they got shit for their initial pro immigrant action.
>>
>>722629586
I don't speak sandnigger
>>
>>722629586
fucking nigger
>>
>>722628403
I hope these dumbfucks realize ICE is going to be out in full force in most states where this shit is happening.
>>
>>722630460
did you even read that, the veterans program
started in 2013
>>
>>722630560
no i didnt read it. ok then hire more veterans than the 10k immigrants they want now....still fuck them.
>>
>>722630555
free trips

>trips back to where you came from
>>
>>722628403
It won't happen. These are shitty liberal millenials used to not being productive to society. Actual hardworking immigrants are ashamed of these liberals and will go to work. It'll just be all these college kids and the few white guilt cucks "protesting"
>>
>>722629586
اذا ما بترد على هل بوست، إمك رح تموت و هية نايمة****
Real Arabic not Google translated

Copy it and shitpost it in other threads
>>
>>722628403
Wait wait wait. I'm confused. All the illegals are gathering in one place? Why don't we just deport them all at once?
>>
>>722630726
A large number of them will be.
>>
>>722630795
Sounds like a perfect opportunity to snatch them up and send them back to where they came from. Maybe even get some information about other illegals out of them.
>>
>>722628403
As a resident of the city of Milwaukee, where the population has continues to decline until the last few years I'm cool with this.
>>
>>722630251
There already is a wall you fuckwitt
Clinton started it
>>
They should all just quit and go back to Mexico, and then you we can all pay 22% for everything on the menu, because there aren't a lot of Americans that line up to work 12 hour days picking vegetables for 14 cents a bucket so that a guy making $1.24 an hour can cook them up for you to be served on a plate washed by a guy making even less.
>>
>>722628403
and no one notices
kek
>>
>>722631894

Anon you live in your moms basement and jack off to cartoon toddlers. You don't know what the non immigrant work force (let alone any work force) is like.
>>
>>722631894
>Implying this is even remotely true

I'd gladly go pick vegetables for 12 hours a day. Beats standing in a soul crushing factory for 12 hours a day, plus I'd qualify for medical assistance . I might even be able to get food stamps. The working class get fucked in this country, and it's sickening.
>>
>>722630633
Not a whole lot of veterans are in the market for shitty high school kid jobs.
>>
Mother nature is ruining some of these protests in CA hahaha
>>
>>722632181

>I'd gladly go pick vegetables for 12 hours a day.

No you wouldn't. Also enjoy your cancer from pesticides.
>>
>>722633139
Did you stop reading there? I already work 12 hours a day in a shitty factory. 12 hours outside in the fresh air and sun? Sign me up.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.