[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which one should i fuck today?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: toys.png (1MB, 1327x598px) Image search: [Google]
toys.png
1MB, 1327x598px
which one should i fuck today?
>>
>>722625261
A real vagina
>>
the one that takes the shame away
>>
>>722625261

I am extremely depressed now, thanks OP. This is sad.
>>
>>722625261
all of them
>>
>>722625317
>>722625340
>>722625371
i currently have my dick bured in hazel, the werewolfess. which is the most right in my OP. she has a huge curve in the entrance that is contstant pressure on the shaft. and it feel so tight and snug
>>
File: 1407308672134.jpg (19KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
1407308672134.jpg
19KB, 406x406px
>>722625261
>>
i like making these threads, it always shows how normie and underage /b/ is, with 17 year olds coming in and going "what are THOSE?!" and "wow get some real pussy!'
>>
I'm a much bigger fan of horse pussy. The interior design feels great
>>
>>722626450
mary or sugarstar? mary is absolutely a good fuck after you get past her lips, for an intense milking, use the opposite end, the entire canal is that super intense snug ridges if you do and it will make you cum very fast.

however, she is so tight i often find her harder to use, as if you start to go soft at any point she will push you out. i use sugarstar more often because its like jainine but a little less intense, and snugger. and its an overall good sense of being milked
>>
>>722625261
The orange one
>>
>>722625261
The electric socket
>>
>>722626653
I use Mary. I've got a horsebutt too but I find it a pain to use due to the tightness.

I'm still very sensitive so I've got a difficult time really enjoying Mary yet. It's often more enjoyable to penetrate, pull out and do that over and over again. Once I'm inside it often feels a bit uncomfortable. But I usually keep at it until I suddenly feel extremely comfty and blow in five seconds or so.

Still trying to learn how to properly use them and gain resistance to friction.
>>
>>722625261
what in the fuck
>>
>>722625261
How's about you get rid of your overpriced pleb tastes and get some onaholes instead?
I thought I liked bad Dragon stuff myself and still have 3, but once I got an ona, I haven't gone back
>>
>>722626080
no one said "what are those" not even close. stop defending your own thread you simple fuck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.