[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If A woman came at me with the intent to cause physical harm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1260.jpg (62KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1260.jpg
62KB, 500x393px
If A woman came at me with the intent to cause physical harm why then am I not allowed to destroy the stupid cunt? I should be able to defend myself a deck a bitch right?
Discuss
>>
>>722622849
Because feminazis
>>
But this is what made the feminazis, they have made this self importance inflated from the "never hit a woman/hold doors open for women"
>>
"Equal Rights" implies equal responsibility for her actions and equal accountability for the consequences.
In other words, if she assaults you you CAN defend yourself, just as if it was a male attacker.
>>
>>722622849
If she escalates it to physicality, then drop the cunt. I have no qualms with punching a bitch in her face if she decides to throw punches. Thats equality.
>>
>>722624169
This! Anyone trying to convince you that you can't defend yourself against any violence is getting to oppress you
It is harder for a man to prove he was attacked by a woman than vice-versa
>>
>>722622849
Of course. If you're in physical danger you can defend yourself against anyone. From a femanons perspective anyway
>>
>>722622849
You better hope for witnesses or she might press rape charges and you're fucked as far as reputation is concerned
>>
1. Check if white knights around who are stronger individually or as a fagrush, no?
2. Destroy the cunt.

No "Profit?!?" because the profit would be one destroyed cunt.
>>
Because it's just as easy to give her a bear hug until her face turns purple and her eyes roll back in her head.
Unless she's a three hundred pound monster woman, then you rope-a-dope(ette), it won't take long.
>>
>>722622849
>why then am I not allowed

What makes you think you can't? Are you a retard? You can self defend moran. In some places you can kill others, in some you end up in jail is you touch them back and they hurt their pinky finger though..
>>
>>722622849
>not allowed
Just because grandma would scold you doesn't mean you aren't allowed. When was the last time you got out of the basement?
>>
>>722622849
Depends where she's coming from.
If immediate danger, yes.
If she calls you and tells you she's starting a week-long roadtrip to come kill you at the end, you're not allowed to call the cell phone detonator you've placed under her car and get off a free man.
The danger to your life has to be immediate for you to kill her, and the danger of bodily harm has to be imminent for you to respond with force.
>>
> ITT Neckbeards talking tough even though they have never been in a fist fight.
>>
Never met a feminist woman in real life who didn't agree you could punch out a girl who was swinging at you. Just use no more force than necessary--to save your ass if you end up in court.
>>
>>722625550
>>722626633
Unfortunately I'm speaking from experience
>>
Got the shit kicked out of me by an ex. Finally grabbed her and pushed her off and left. My chest was covered in bruises and even had a few lacerations. She had two finger-spot bruises on her arm and one line on her leg where she hit the door.

I'm the one getting charged. Smh legal system makes No fucking sense. She even admitted to lying on the reports and still isn't getting in trouble. To say the least I'm bitter about so called fucking "justice"
>>
If you are in actual real danger than yeah you can defend yourself just like if it was a man. Idk what average woman poses to be actual danger though unless you're a giant pussy. No reason to hit anyone in general unless you're actually defending yourself from serious harm.
>>
>>722627285
Say that after being repeatedly kneed in the nuts for putting your hands on front of your face to block the slaps
>>722627258
Best of luck in court dude, you have my sympathy, stay ture, honest and keep your head up
>>
>>722622849
It came from centuries ago when there was an actual divide between men and women and all the guys wanted to be a chivalrous twats. But now despite what all the feminazis say there isn't a divide. So punch that bitch
>>
>>722627462
There's still a huge divide and I can guarantee from my own experience even if you have more bruises you and she had a red cheek the guy WILL get arrested.
>>
>>722627285
>>722627449
You should have pushed her back and walked away? You're telling me a woman overpowered you to a point where you could literally not stop her from repeatedly kneeing you in the dick? You fall into the giant pussy category I was talking about
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.