[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada... Why is your president such a faggot?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: faggot.jpg (113KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
113KB, 704x396px
Canada... Why is your president such a faggot?
>>
>>722607261
Because. Canada is filled with yuppie liberals who control most of the votes.. Do you realise there are 2 canadian city's that are actually important. And one is filled with people who think weed cures cancer and guns just fall off the shelf and shoot people.
>>
File: IMG_0568.png (674KB, 562x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0568.png
674KB, 562x842px
>>
File: two-thoushand shixshteen.jpg (111KB, 1401x788px) Image search: [Google]
two-thoushand shixshteen.jpg
111KB, 1401x788px
>>722607261
Sorry. I'm not sure, but I didn't vote for him, if that's any consolation. Thanks CURRENT YEAR man for showing why nobody should listen to your dumb ass. Don't take credit for Trump after the fact, though, you British cunt
>>
File: 1484045890039.jpg (27KB, 313x334px) Image search: [Google]
1484045890039.jpg
27KB, 313x334px
>>722607261
Because he suffers from a strange duality

His father was a real man who unfortunately put work ahead of his family, leaving his son to be raised and reared by a female. This caused the young cuck to come to espouse robust feminist qualities. His father shunned him and sent him off into the world with such dreams as a drama teacher and ski instructor

Trudeau could never overcome his lack of masculinity and his attitude lent itself to bullying all throughout his careers. He was a manlette with no real male friends, causing him exist within an echo chamber of all female "friends"

Like most beta males, he was sucked along in the wake of feminist slags in university who very quickly became radical.

The poor little cuckcake got scared and left to pursue a career in homosexuality, avoiding "strong" women and his family

His family slowly passive aggressivly hounded him to man up and follow his dad into politics, but his lack of masculine traits and inability to show leaderships skills made sure these dreams were shat apon too

But the the world took a turn for regression, academics and politicians, movie and literary stars (people who live outside of the real world) all felt that their feelings meant shit and thus trudeau was projected into the world of identity politics

tl:dr Beat male with a multitude of feminine traits gets shunted into politics on the back of feminism. Because his dad didn't love him he is expressing his masculine power the only way he can
>>
File: 1469686049516.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469686049516.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>
>>722607261

too much fear mongering. everyone on pol talking like Toronto is some shithole. When I finally visit and spent a couple weeks, it's a decent place.
>>
>>722607646
You triggered coz he destroyed Alex Jones last Sunday?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j11VZ7Ylh4s
>>
>>722609365
No, I'm triggered that he got a majority of my people to vote for Trudeau. And look where that's gotten us.

I hadn't even heard about whatever you're talking about.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.