[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

could a black and white US flag with a blue stripe (cop thing)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 41BpGYMriCL.jpg (29KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
41BpGYMriCL.jpg
29KB, 500x291px
could a black and white US flag with a blue stripe (cop thing) be a thing that a person close to sjw wears?
there is a tomboy chick i see around at my college sometimes, we kinda look at each other and just continue walking.
since she is sorta boyish, i was thinking, could she be like a lesbo or an sjw? (i already have an experience of crusing on a chick that turned out to be a dyke)
is that flag a big right-wing giveaway?
>>
>>722600526
up
>>
>>722600526
>>722600526
Well personally being Military people wear those flags allllll the time on there shirts is the flag normally on the arm ?
My guess is she's military or supports it or just supports police But that means good chance she's a dyke if she's wearing that around campus
>>
>>722601120
arent all dykes be like "fucking cops, shooting the black guys down"?
>>
>>722601252
I'm sure they'd go up to a cop and be like hey man you got some nice work boots I need me a manly pair of boots like that
>>
>>722600526
Its a "Thin Blue Line" flag, right wing but not the sign of a complete nutter. In the same league as a "Don't tread on me" but specifically in support of cops. Good luck trying to convince them that cops are humans who can do wrong though.
>>
>>722601426
well its one thing to approach a cop, and another to actually walk around supporting them
And im in bay area, where people hate cops like hell and BLM is an issue
well i guess i just gotta approach her, ask her out and figure out whats up
she does look at me when we pass by at least (or maybe looks back, since im maybe staring)
>>
>>722602014
not sure if you get it
if she is right-wing, im even more into that shit
>>
>>722602142
well then go for it man! If it works for you, then this is a very good sign.
>>
>>722602616
Thanks, I'll see about that,lol
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.