[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here wants an obsessed gf? Who here would love a gf who's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Reac 135.png (454KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 135.png
454KB, 800x800px
Who here wants an obsessed gf?

Who here would love a gf who's obsessed with you? I know normies are gonna be like "Dude you don't know how bad a clingy, crazy gf is!". It would suck if she got angry or jealous for no reason constantly, cheated out of paranoia of being cheated on, was so clingy that she was constantly annoying you with chatter and texts, or she has erotomania and her love burns out. But isn't it possible to get an obsessed gf without that stuff? Also an obsessed gfs would be really submissive, sweet, and eager to please their man.

What do you guys think? Do you want an obsessed gf?
>>
>>722586637
i just want a gf, i don't care how her personality or her look is.
>>
=]
>>
I see no argument, I'd like to have an obsessed gf.
>>
>>722586637
Just trust me man. I know the grass looks greener right now, but any girl that is capable of being obsessed with you is guaranteed to have a lot of other baggage.
>>
File: quantumpineal.jpg (71KB, 555x486px) Image search: [Google]
quantumpineal.jpg
71KB, 555x486px
>>722586779

I don't...not even a normal one

Only superior human beings choose the path of loneliness to achieve supreme wisdom.
>>
>>722586637
obsessive girls are basically all I date

there are some up and downsides but I need to be loved more than I love. so it fits.
>>
Same I love psychotic bitches
>>
>>722586637
fuck yea
>>
>>722589843

:D
>>
>>722586637
I had a nigress in college who I wasn't really attracted to but she wanted to be all up in my shit all the time which was pretty annoying cos I just wanted to play vidya
sucked me off a couple times tho was pretty cash
>>
Im painfully shy irl but I want a bf who would worship my feet... I'm weird
>>
>>722586637
me, me, me!

i guess being dumped like a dog on the side of the highway does that to you

>Also an obsessed gfs would be really submissive, sweet, and eager to please their man.
or really dominant because she wants you like crazy and knows what's the best for you
>>
>>722586637
Just no. Yeah it might be fucking cute at first but obsessive girls are not submissive. You have this ideal image where they are cute and just want to loves you. That is rarely the case. They have deep insecurities and you being the focal point of their obsession can lead to a whole lot of issues. They become controlling manipulative and down right stalkerish. Avoid like the plague. But if you are desperate and what to fuck yourself over even more be my guest. Obsession is not healthy in a relationship. Everything but be in equilibrium.
>>
>>722589333
Waste of trips you virgin faggot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.