[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Write a letter to someone who may or may not ever see it.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 28

File: 1445540198092.jpg (62KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1445540198092.jpg
62KB, 480x477px
ITT: Write a letter to someone who may or may not ever see it.
names are optional
>>
J,
im starting to think this is going nowhere. Im afraid your stuck in that place. I wish i heard from you more often. and i really wish you had cared to hear my dream.
-eighthdynamic_
>>
C,
I will never see you again. But I think about what it would be like all the time. I wonder if you think about me ever
-B
>>
>>722578311
Y'know, I actually did this the other day. I wrote a long letter to the girl I've been in a relationship with for a year and a half, and to be honest I don't think she read it. She cut all contact with me 2 months ago after her family threatened her for being with me. They would seriously hurt her, and living there so long has made her feel like she has no other choice. I was so close to helping her get away from it all, but she has given up and there's no more I can do. The last day I saw her she brought me to pick out matching rings, we went to the cinema, she surprised me with new gloves and a scarf, everything was perfect and then she was gone. I still have all the Christmas gifts I bough for her under my bed. Unsure whether to send them.

TL:DR - W, I hope that one day you'll put yourself first and not settle for what your family expect you to do - D
>>
S, R, and C,

You were all fun for awhile but I'm so glad things didn't work out. New girl is putting you all to shame and it's finally time to be with someone on my level. -M
>>
C,
I'm sorry man, 15 years ago, it was actually me that shit all over the floor and walls. And no, I did not use my hands to wipe it on the sink on purpose.
Think on the bright side, at least one person knew you were innocent.
-M
>>
>>722580026
kek
>>
P & O
I miss you. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you passed on. I'm sorry I never said goodbye. I'll never stop loving you guys.
-J
>>
Dear Vladi,

I miss your firm member splitting my anus. I crave drowning again in your sweet cum. I am so lonely in this new house. My wife and kids are in New York, but I still can't be with you. How my heart and quivering rectum ache for you.

4ever yours,
Donny
>>
C-
I miss you so much.. I wish I had gotten to say goodbye. No one told me what happened. I love you, I wish you hadn't have gone down the road you did..
>>
>>722580479
Stop... I'm tearing up...
>>
E

Fuck you, you absolutely slut
You missed out and now I'm doing great

T
>>
>>722580479
Have you thought of adapting this into a love story?
>>
File: 1487215925087.jpg (41KB, 487x435px) Image search: [Google]
1487215925087.jpg
41KB, 487x435px
>>722580026
>>
Hey emmi I hope you fucking killed yourself by now because world needs less lying cunts like you
>>
Dear Moot,

Fuck you for creating this site.

And don't even get me started on WT Snacks.

Love,

Anon.
>>
L,
You know what you did. I know what you did. We both know what happened. I'll never say this to you or anybody else - you taught me to maintain appearances - but I'll kill you if I ever see you again.
I'll put a bullet in the back of your skull or just crack it open with a mallet. I'll toss you out into the highway with your legs numbed and a zip-tie. I'll throttle you until you're purple and I'm happy.
You twisted and warped what should've been pure and lifelong for two damn decades. If you have the gall to show up on my doorstep and pretend like nothing happened, I'll be happy to teach you why that's not a great idea.

-E
>>
K,
I just want to hangout like back when. Remember when we would hangout just sit and shoot the shit and just talk you are like a sister to me. Remember the time I pressed you and you let it out and jokingly said "Dammit you are making me cry and It feels good" and we chuckled and laugh and you got better. Now it's no communication and it's eating me but I'm glad we're going to see each other soon, Just don't start going into convulsions. I pray you don't live like your mom. I promise I'll get you good gift.
-S
>>
>>722580657
>C-

agreed faggot
>>
File: tumblr_oh6gghtZrX1v9ds1po1_500.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh6gghtZrX1v9ds1po1_500.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>722581085
you sound like a beta faggot who can't keep a bitch. kys lol
>>
>>722581202
>and a zip-tie.
*and a zip-tie around your ankles.

I'm such a fuck-up, I can't even be angry correctly.
>>
Dear Emma,
You're a real fucking cunt and I genuinely wish you the worst.
-Andrew

Dear Sarah,
I'm not sorry.
-Travis
>>
File: Implications_everywhere.jpg (50KB, 481x300px) Image search: [Google]
Implications_everywhere.jpg
50KB, 481x300px
>>722581314
>implying I wasn't the one who left her
>>
>>722578311

A.
Im starting to think that i may took the wrong desition now i miss you a lot but everytime i imagine to be with you i dont feel good also im jealous as fuck of that guy with dreadlocks and musscles you're dating now... Maybe is just that what makes me want you back.... Now im sorry cuz you were right i never treat you the way you deserved sorry you were right imma selfish fuck

I loveyou ... C
>>
>>722581202
4chan deserves to know anon. 4chan needs and wants to know.
>>
>>722581415
How many identities you got bruh
>>
>>722581540
kek
>>
A.
I wish I had never met you. After all I did for you, you never supported me. No matter what I did your mom never liked me, your sister tried sabotaging our relationship, you clinged on to your ex like if your life depended on it and that's why I had no choice but to leave you. I hope it was worth it for you.
C.
>>
>>722581540
I was wondering the same
>>
>>722581475
It doesn't matter who left who. The point is that if you were worth it, she wouldn't have made you want to leave.
>>
MY friend, Lately I've hit somewhat of slump. My sanity is slowly slipping away from reality, Time seems lost upon me during the day and inexplicable noises haunt me during the night. I believe not in ghostly apparition or cursed dwellings but, I think there are strange goings on in my house that I can't quite explain

Sincerely, E

P.S Should I die please have a chicken tender in my honor
>>
T,
I faked every orgasm.
-c
>>
>>722581314
Now, now. This thread is supposed to be a safe space to express our feels.
>>
M,
U thicc af, I mean goddamn
-N
>>
R,
I'm sorry I got you into this, even if it's too late now. I should have listened to her when she said I was in over my head and I shouldn't have left you alone after that hospital trip. It's my fault and it should've been me again but since it wasn't I guess I have to move on. This is a goodbye for until we meet again.
Sincerely, L.
>>
c
I poked a hole in the condom, you bitch
-T
>>
File: 1486243315075.png (220KB, 321x333px) Image search: [Google]
1486243315075.png
220KB, 321x333px
N.R.,

I am fucking obsessed with you. Please love me, for the love of God.

Also, you owe me $5 but I'll let it on the house.

Love, P.
>>
T,
you should get your sperm count checked
-c
>>
c
You should get checked for the clap.
-T
>>
J-
I kept inviting you over and trying to come up with reasons for us to be together, alone, hoping you would cave in just one time. All it would take was one time, just you and me alone, and i'd have done it. there is no doubt in my mind i would have ended you. I even had a kitchen knife in my backpack, ready to go, when you backed out one time in college. I just needed the opportunity...
>>
T
Fuck you, I hope you test positive for HIV you wankstain
-c
>>
Lora
I'm not sure when you stopped loving me. I don't know who stole your heart. But I hope for your sake he cares about you as much as I do. I still have the ring you never saw, now a constant reminder of how you betrayed me. I wish you all the best. But if you try and talk to me again I'm going to knock your teeth down your throat.
-N-
>>
A
I wish I could just cut you off. You have so much potential and you still hang out with me. I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember and I don't want to tell you because I'm scared you feel the same way about me. I'm no good for you. I'm a Cunt and I'm such a bad influence on you. The fact that you're staying to act like me is so heart breaking. You used to be so bubbly and happy but now the apathy you show is so obvious that you're following me down my dark path. You're so much better than I am and i wish you would see that. I'm glad I moved 3 hours away from you so you can't see me anymore. I wish I could be with you more than anything else, but I refuse to drag you down to my level. I love you so much and I want you to be the happiest girl in the world, and that's why I left. I know you miss me and you texting me every day makes this so fucking hard. I wish you would just forge a guy like me.
B
>>
D,

I've been furious with you for years. We got back together again and again, wasted our 20s then suddenly woke up 30 in the same place.

How easy it is for you to just start fucking a rich guy and live the rest of your life on easy street.

Now you want to make me sign away custody of our son? OK, I'll be here with nothing.

The universe bitch slapped the shit out of you for all your wrongs (multiple sclerosis, growth on spine behind lungs), but our son is going to have to watch his mom deteriorate. It'll break his heart, and that will break my heart.
>>
>>722583550
I think you should actually send that to her anon.
>>
N,
You're sleeping roght now, you've been tossing and turning, I wish I knew what kind of dream you're having.
I love you so much.
-c
>>
R,

I never let them find the body. Bros before hoes, man. I told you to trust me.

-Z
>>
>>722578311
A.
No matter how many times you say you love me and miss me, I will never give an iota of a shit about you.
I.
p.s.
I hope you live to watch your daughter die in a fire, you fat whore.
>>
>>722583822
seconded
>>722583550
>>
kathy,
i wish i would have gone to see you
-R
>>
>>722578311
President Trump,
Thank you for not being a pussy. 8 years of kissing the worlds ass and getting it up the butt was hard to watch.

Love always.
>>
>>722583822
There's no point. I moved away from her so soon she'll forget about me and go back to her old self. I'm being short in our text messages and soon it'll break off the way it needs to be. She's a strong girl and she has good friends, she just hung out with me more. She was my best friend and once I saw her adopting my mannerisms I took a job in the northern part of the state knowing she's too busy with school to ever come up here.
>>
Dear Chloe

You helped me during the most difficult time in my life. I didn't know myself, my family, and I had no friends. I was treated like a freak, like I was subhuman. But you were just nice to me. You treated me like a person. And just that little compassion got me through the day to see you in the end, to know someone thought I was a person. Despite being surrounded by negativity, from the outside and inside you were just pleasent to me, and I cannot find the words to thank you, because if it wasn't for your simple everyday kindness I might not be here right now.

-J
>>
C-
Not much can be said that I haven't said already. What you're doing to me isn't fucking right. I've told you that in so many different ways. We both have our own lives to worry about and I fully acknowledge that, but how can you do what you're doing to someone you supposedly love with a clear conscience? I do nothing but dedicate my free time to trying to make you happy. Sending you gifts and writing you letters. Giving you the space you covet so much. Talking, not talking, being romantic, not being romantic. I don't fucking understand you. I'd give anything to hear your voice again, but I can't even tell if you matter to me. Deep down, I know I do somewhat. But what happened to that part of you that would try to compete with me, that would try to outdo my love for you and prove that you love me more? Where did that go? Fuck, man. I'll survive like I always do, but you aren't making this easy, you prick.
-B
>>
dear /b/ros,
you all will never know how much you mean to me. I hate you all with a fucking passion, but your the only people i will ever love again. you have shown me through my darkest times. ensuring me i am just a stupid nigger. i genuinely appreciate it. I wish i could an hero for you guys. but the sadness killed me long before suicide had its chance. i love you guys. i'll never forget you
-Anon
>>
>>722584851
It may or may not be what you want to hear anon, but get out. That's poison for the soul right there, and will kill you much more efficiently than lead
>>
~A
I'm sorry if I let you down. I'm sorry if I wasn't around enough. I'm sorry if i didn't tell you often enough how much I loved you. I'm sorry that I will never understand. I know you had issues. I know you took a lot of your anger out on me. I know physical therapy was hard. And i'm sorry i didn't do more.
But fuck you for leaving like you did, fuck you after all the sleepless nights I spent racing to your apartment, fuck you for making me your god damn punching bag, fuck you for alienating my friends. But most of all fuck you for forcing me to find you dead in the bath tub like that.
Fuck you, because i love you too much to hate you.

~D
>>
OP,

You may smell like a piss bottle and dragon dildo certified fake jizz. But you're our OP and without you, we are nothing. We love you OP (But not really)

-
Some Faggot
>>
Dear Anon,

would you suck a creamy log shit out of my asshole?

-Andy Sixx
>>
File: 1480740689236.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480740689236.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>722584777
I hope someone reads this, for the trips
>>
Dear Anon

You are just like me, a guy with no life, get a damn life.

>>
>>722582075
Libfag
>>
>>722585118
Yeah, I know it. If moving on was easier than sticking around, I'd have done it a dozen times over. We have a complicated relationship that's been through a lot. Basically really great highs and really shitty lows. The worst part is that for some reason I convinced myself that I was in the clear, because the last "high point" lasted for a little over a year. I love her to death, and unfortunately I do mean death. Don't mean I can't vent about it and call her a few names here and there.
>>
>>722585498
holy fuck this forced meme is still around?
>>
>>722578311
L,
When I wanted to break up, you cut your wrists and told me I was your best friend and couldn't lose me.
When you wanted to break up, you sent a text saying you wish I stopped talking to you.
.....you have no idea how much that fucked me up. Did I honestly mean anything?
>>
Ryker,

Thank you for ruining my ability to love again.
You beat me, manipulated me, bled me dry of all my money, and then to top it all off you decided to spend my birthday fucking around with my best friend behind my back.
You called me a whore and a slut even though I spent two and a half gruelling years having sex with you and only you, letting you have your way with me even if it meant getting choked out because you got mad during it.
You scared me. You made me think that in order to sustain a relationship I have to make myself as vulnerable and weak as possible so not to provoke a fist fight from whoever I date next.
You tore me down mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. I hope the next person you're with treats you the same way you treat them and doesn't back down from you like I did. You need a taste of what you're doing to all the women you date.

-M.

ps; hope whoever you're with enjoys your tiny pencil dick
>>
>>722578311

Dear Catherine,

It's been a while hasn't it, everyday without you is miserable and when I try to forget I remember every little detail of what happened that day. It doesn't matter though I'm writing this because I never want to forget the Times we had spent together, even if it was short. I kept my promise to you all these years and I've remained loyal to you and only you. After time had passed along with our love people more specifically friends started to think I was strange for not loving others as much as I loved you. I'll visit you again in a couple of weeks to maintain what's left of our history and I hope that you remain as beautiful and as kind as the first day I ever talked to you. I hope that in the future I'll be able to get passed what had happened and I hope when I hold you in my arms again that you forgive everything that I have wrongly done to you. I miss you so much I hate the idea of never being able to express how happy I am that you turned my gloomy world around, but I resent you leaving because it brought me to an even worse place. When I see you I will make everything right, but for now I'll stick to the promises I've made to you and I'll try hard to better comunicate with those around me.

-rememberme4ever
>>
R,
I wish I could get what you want and really be happy with you our kid is coming and neither of us are really happy and it's because I can't just let my feelings out and understand yours better I mean your laying right next to me for fucks sake.
D
>>
>>722585174
Fuck me
>>
Dear Kat,
How could you sit by for years knowing damn well you were lying to everyone around you? What does it feel like to never be genuine with anyone youve ever met? you're a liar and a fraud and you deserve to rot in hell
>>
>>722586668
I have a friend whose like this and tbh they won't change the only way they will is if someone else beats the shit out of them and brings them back to reality

Stay strong and never lose anymore faith there is always a better tomorrow
>>
>>722581891
Hahaha...
It would be impossible for it to work the other way, wouldn't it?
>>
File: 1366936785997.jpg (94KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
1366936785997.jpg
94KB, 500x344px
>>722578311

T,

I miss you everyday. Ill see you in the next life soon.

R
>>
File: 1471817287962.png (184KB, 728x567px) Image search: [Google]
1471817287962.png
184KB, 728x567px
>>722578311
R,
I am really sorry i burst out laughing while you where crying when we broke up, J was in the bathroom 3 feet away from us and had diarrhea, i was young, i thought farts where funny, i still think farts are funny, but i think i owe you a sincere apology
>>
>>722586253
some never truly die
>>
K

I can't forgive you
And even if I could
You wouldn't pardon me
For seeing through you
Yet I can't cure myself of love
For what I thought you were
Before I knew you

A
>>
Dear Mum,
Sorry I've been so shit. My OCD is stressing me out and you talking to me about committing suicide has kept me up. I know that you're stressed about social services and I hope that you understand that nothing will happen where I'm taken away. I love you and I hope you can understand that I'm not ever going to not forgive you...
>>
Barbie,

I still fucking love you after all these years, i may not be in love with you anymore but the feelings of what if are still there. We were just dumb fucking kids back then and we have both moved on. but i still wonder if everything would be better if things went differently,
-A
>>
>>722578311
Mom,
I love you. I know we never had the best relationship and I know that I took what you gave me for granted. You had problems, but so did I. I couldn't believe it when I heard the news. You're so young. Fifty is too young to go into a coma. Fifty is too young to leave your children behind. I'm so sorry I never appreciated you or what we had until we were gone. I can't lose you and dad. I know it's selfish, I know you might be better off, happier, elsewhere, but I can't deal with the loss of you.
Mom, please wake up.
>>
File: 1487074927769.jpg (12KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
1487074927769.jpg
12KB, 480x452px
>>722587393
kek
>>
>>722587766
shit just got real
>>
>>722586668
You fucked it up with the p.s. comment.
>>
>>722588177
i thought it had just the right touch. hurtful yet keeping with the lulz
>>
literally anybody,
please fucking kill me. it hurts to live. she lied
-Briks
>>
>>722588376
great concept, awful delivery
>tiny pencil dick
is just to over used by salty exes, most of whom never realized they were at fault
>>
>>722579565
This shit is sad as fuck, im actually sorry for this fag
>>
>>722588871
Not salty, just being honest. Plus, what's one dick joke over hundreds of anti-woman jokes he's said over time.
Guess I should have mentioned he ended up in a rehab for becoming a massive drug addict after we broke up, so I'm pretty sure I dodged a bullet either way.
>>
A,
I wish we could have just been friends, but there's no changing the past and I will learn to move on from you one day.
C
>>
>>722578311
Dear niggers,
Fuck you
>>
>>722589471
yes, im not calling you salty, i just want to hear something original for once
>>
Dear W,
I used to post to these every chance I got, it felt like I was still talking to you somehow. It's so weird thay we were happy for years, and now you don't even talk to me anymore. It still hurts time to time, but I love you and part of me always will. But tonight, I had a pretty girl over, we had a few drinks and then walked her home. I think I'm moving on, and that's somehow sad too.
Sincerely, C-
P. S. I hate missing you, I never knew how much of my life involved you until you were no longer a part of ithe anymore.
>>
P,
It has been years since you went your own way, but I still think about you everyday. Im obviously not over you, and probably never will be. But, from what info about you has trickled back to me from our old friends, and your family it sounds like you are doing well. Im happy for you, and as hard as it is to admit, I know you would have never achieved the things you have if you had stayed with me. Our separation was something we both needed to grow as individuals, to discover who we were without a relationship involved. I guess thats the price we pay for starting something at such a young age. I hope that one day you will realize how much you meant to me, and that you're always welcome back into my life.
D
>>
-C
Deep down, I loved you. I loved you ever since I first met you, and I know I'll love you until the end. It's a shame we never really evolved into anything more, we both know we'd die for each other. Remember those nights we'd just sit together and talk about our past? Or when we went for a walk last summer and found that cat? I miss all those times. You're the reason I've been on all these stages rather than hanging from a rope. I know I said I'd never lie to you but I've been lying for the past 3 weeks. I'm not moving across the country, no, that's not why I gave away everything I own.
I'm killing myself
I gave everything I had and all I wanted was you.
-D
>>
File: IMG-20160409-WA0001.jpg (104KB, 1296x903px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160409-WA0001.jpg
104KB, 1296x903px
Dear Mr. T,
You were the best pet one could imagine. I hope cat heaven is a warm and cozy place. God, I miss you so much.
>>
>>722589642
Okay, shall I switch it up?

ps; hope you enjoyed getting the clap from said ex-friend
>>
N,
I loved you since I met you, but you did not give a fuck about it, but that's all right, y'know? I wouldn't have loved me either. I hope you find love, and please, know that I will always be there for you if you need me.
I still kinda love you, even if I say otherwise.
-F
>>
>>722587766
dude, we start with the feels?
>>
To I,

You treat me like a total stranger now but I'll never forget what we used to be like. I just want you to know that no matter where I am in my life and no matter who I'm with, if you ever decide to come back, I'll welcome you back with open arms.

Yours forever, Adam
>>
>>722589763
I'm sorry man, I'm sure Mr. T appreciates your sentiment
>>
>>722581187
kek desu
>>
Dear OP,

You shut your fucking mouth you fucking faggot. Maybe this shit would have been funny years ago but that time has long passed. Get off my /b/ you horrendous faggot and commit suicide. You offer nothing to this site and this world so why don't you just end it? You probably typed that out with your Cheetos covered fingers, stroking your neck beard while you consider what to write next, all while you grin as if what you're doing is clever. This thread is going to die along with your shit post so that little feeling of happiness you get pressing that post button is going to fade you faggot. You'll realize you're back in your depressing rut of a life that is waking up, jerking off, eating, getting on /b/, being retarded, jerking off, eating, getting on /b/, jerking off, eating, sleeping, and repeat. Your parents probably raised you hoping you'd turn out to something important and helpful to society but here you are, a filthy neckbeard, with nothing better to contribute to society but typing out stupid shit on an anonymous image board. Seriously just end it, you make me as well as everyone else around you sick.

- T. Spurdo
>>
Dear anon:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Me
>>
File: 1485227280712.jpg (41KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
1485227280712.jpg
41KB, 600x402px
Dear Santa,
I'm still disappointed you got me an IOU in place of a drawing pad when i was 10

P.S. I think it's shitty that you wrote it on drawing pad paper
>>
>>722591053
That was funny
>>
To myself,

I don't understand you. I can't fathom your reasonings. Spread like butter but tall, made to order. To thing you are average is a far cry but try why? As the collateral does a drive by. Made in your head, formed by cynical insight, animated by hopeful dread
>>
>>722578311
telephone a dominos pizza eatery restaurant and order a large 1 topping pizza and the guy will say what pizza topping would you like and then you say I want my topping to be another steaming hot dominos 1 topping pizza so the guy asks ok what topping would you like on your dominos one topping pizza topping and then you say go ahead and make my second dominos one topping pizza topping a dominos one topping pizza and that guy will ask ok sir what topping would you like on your dominos one topping pizza topping one topping pizza and you respond with a dominos one topping pizza and continue to order dominos one topping pizza top pizzas until you are at a pizza topped with 71 dominos one topping pizzas and then the pizza guy will say wait one moment sir we don't have any pizza boxes that will fit this 71 dominos one topping pizza top pizza so you say hold on and quickly run to home depot and purchase a maytag refrigerator which retails for $3,399 US dollars and when it comes time to pay for the maytag refrigerator you offer to pay home depot not with cash but with 70 piping hot dominos one topping pizzas and they of course accept so you buy the fridge and you take it back to dominos pizzeria restaurant and you give the pizza guy the maytag refrigerator box and put the 71 top dominos one topping pizza into it and you pay dominos using a brand new maytag refrigerator which retails for $3,399 US dollars so then you take the maytag refrigerator box filled with a 71 top dominos one topping pizza back to home Depot and you give it to the cashier there as payment for your brand new maytag refrigerator which retails for $3,399 US dollars and when the cashier turns his back to get your receipt you snatch the 71st dominos one topping pizza off the top of your dominos one topping pizza stack and you put it in your pocket and there you have yourself a completely free steaming hot dominos one topping PIZZa
>>
A,

I'm really sorry. Sorry I wasn't what you were looking for. I tried, I tried so hard. But the more I tried, the more I fucked up. You're a beautiful human being, and you deserve all the happiness in the world. I just wish that happiness would've been with me. I love you very much; with every fiber of my being. Thank you for these wonderful years together, you helped me become a better person and I will be forever grateful for that. I love you.
-always your werewolf.
(Wow, this felt awesome. I'm glad I did this.)
>>
Dear Ron Jeremy,
I am not interested in learning about your big dick secrets
>>
>>722591739
Kek
>>
I'm sorry I didn't stop you.
>>
E,
It's been a while since you left. I still think about you from time to time. Even though I gave you everything you still saw it fit to cut me down. I've been getting over you but everyday seems like a challenge. I just hope one day you realize just how much I loved you. I hope you realize how I tried to please you.
-R
>>
Dear W,

our time together was priceless

-S
>>
hey estefany, i don't know much about you but know you're in a relationship and really wished you weren't.
>>
>>722583550
Send this to her
>>
>>722579565
good luck bro
>>
File: IMG_0918.jpg (205KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0918.jpg
205KB, 1080x1920px
Kameron,
Life's been hard for me ever since that crash. I remember in bio we would always be partners bro. We loved trump and the only ones who liked him. You were my best friend. I won't forget the times we'd hang out in class and piss the teacher off. I freaking love you man. I won't ever forget you, ginger.
-Brody
>>
Guyuyuyuyuytugygygygygtuuttcgu blah bigger smoophgtjb didnt ucfty asmr darlubg
>>
F,
I know you don't care. You probably never will. I just wish I knew how to talk to you. Our conversations grew short and ended all together. I miss talking to you. I wish I wouldn't have let myself have feelings for you. We could've still been friends.
>>
>>722578311

J, A, P, A....I know we werent great friends, but when T died, I fucking needed you. You were good for a single night of drinking together. After that any time I tried getting together, you were all too busy...even though you were "busy" hanging out with the rest of the group.

I just needed 1 person to share the grief of losing their best friend. Thanks guys
>>
M
No matter what you got everyine that mattered to believe, I knew the truth, and you knew the truth, and maybe someday they'll understand. I don't care if they do anymore, because if they haven't figured it out by now, they're ignorant fools who aren't worth my time. I guess in the end I was shown things about people, lies, and the truth that I would've been happier if I was ignorant about. But now that I'm not, it won't be long before others come to similar conclusions. You can't hurt me anymore, and if I ever see you again I will not acknowledge your presence. I will never forgive you.

N,
You're a Malaysian piece of shit who sucks at over watch. More importantly, you're a greater enemy to yourself than I am to you, despite the fact that after what you did, if I ever find myself in a room with you and now witnesses, i will hurt you.

F,
I respected you despite all your flaws and missteps until you revealed your cowardice.

MA,
You failed so utterly at your jobs, you should never be allowed to work again in anything outside manual labor.

Mom,
If you had trusted your son more than the people who meant to hurt him and knew nothing about his situation, things wouldn't be the way they are now. You once asked me if I thought you where negligent or overbearing. I didn't have the heart to tell you that sometimes, you where both.

Dad,
You're the only person on here who I have forgiven, and I admire and respect you. But I will not forget that when I needed you the most, all you had to do was trust me enough to hear me out, and you still managed to fail me.

A
I can't blame you for all your sins, but the ones that you are accountable for a by far the worst of them. I wish you never did any of them, and that we could have a clean slate, but you did them, and we can't.

C
You're just a self-centered delusional piece of shit. There's not much else to say. Enjoy menopause.

-Mr. Bright side
>>
>>722593114
-J
>>
R,
I still have the blanket you made me. I know it was never going to work out between us, but I still believe it would have been a beautiful lie. I know youre happy now, and even though you cut off all lines of communication, I want you to know I am happy too.

-G
>>
M

I wish we could be what we once was

-K
>>
Dear Ghost

wake up in the morning and there you are. Here with me always, I cannot touch you and you do not respond. Alone I walk further into the abyss each day and ever more heavy does my heart grow. These places that I walk through are haunted. The howling winds and desolate sounds of sirens and traffic run through my being.
The days of sunshine and carefree nights of timelessness have been replaced with grinding drudgery and the crawling of time on and endless sea at the darkest hour of the night. There I drift further away but with me you stay , a dark cloud shadowing me. A train of memories chugging along further and further away into the long night . I wander still as my body aches with the growing weariness of existence. Yet I do not want you to stop possessing me for you are the only shred of company I have left even if I am only chasing phantoms. The days are gruelling as I perform my mundane tasks and the nights close in on me as I lie awake with exasperation. I await the day when you finally drift away into the vapour of the air but a long time prisoner always fears liberation. Ghost who haunts my heart you are all I have left.

Aaron
>>
>>722593587
M - K

MOKE
>>
Isabel,
I changed, after this past 3 years I've learned to live alone, I've also learned to apreciate myself above others, so I really hope, despite that I miss you, that you are happy with whomever you are, and if you are alone, then I am sorry, I love you less and less every day and one day I hope I find the right person. At least one that remembers my preferences and is willing to work hard for the relationship. Wish you well, and all the happiness.
Daru
>>
mom,
I'm sorry.
you needed the money more than I did. I understand that now. Please forgive me
>>
>>722581202
>>722581208
L - E
K - S

le kys
>>
>>722593857
Isabel + Daru

ISANARU BELOKUMON!!!
>>
Sam,
You and your constant tweaking faggotry keep getting in the way of your own life. Your shit show friends don't care about you. Also stop using my car since you lost your fucking licence.
Jack

Jacquie,
You and Josi can fuck off. You're both pieces of shit that use whoever you want to get what you want. Pretending to be my friend fory car and instrument knowledge was a dick move. I honestly hope you and your sister fall in love with some piece of shit who impregnates both of you and then leaves without a trace. You two can fuck off.
Jack

Sarah,
You need to move on and stop trying to hook up with my friends. Just because I broke up with you doesn't mean you have to constantly try to get back at me. Saar and Harrison are not interested so stop. Move on with your life.
Jack

Hal,
Why did you leave your two sons behind? Brian and Joseph really need a father figure in their lives. You have two wonderful sons that are in need of guidance and now they have no one to turn to.
Jack

Rowan,
Your death still affects our friend group. If you felt so lonely, you could have just turned to us. Vlad is scarred for life, but luckily he has some friends to fill the gap that you left.
Jack
>>
>>722594190
Sam+Jacquie+Sarah+Hal+Rowan

SARHAL QUIESA ROWJAN NO JUTSU
>>
To L,
We've only known each other for about a year now, and I've been a bad influence on your life

To P and M
fucking edgelords holy shit

-E.J
>>
Dear Ash Ketchum,
Fuck you for not fucking Misty. I will forever hold this against you and that little faggot yellow mouse.
Sincerely,
Me
>>
>>722594358
You know L ?? Holy shit
>>
Kaleigh,

I'm sorry. I'm sorry I killed us. Please take solace in the fact that I can never stop torturing myself over what I threw away when I left you. I'm sorry for the bad influence I was on you and the way I hurt you. Please try to forgive me in your heart. I know I can never forgive myself.

Your first, Richard
>>
Ehehehehehe y'all niggas straight fucked nao :D
>>
WORLD,

PYGMY JERBOAS ARE THE BEST JERBOAS. FUCK ANY OTHER OPINION.

ME
>>
Dear J,
Even though you and Dad never married I always thought of you like a mother. I'll never forget everything you did for me. I used to try to write you all the time but every time I was afraid you would reject me and not want me involved in your life. I would end up crying and throwing away all my letters to you. And now you've moved somewhere else and I'll never have the chance to talk to you again. I've tried finding you on Facebook or any other social media and you just aren't there. My mom always makes me the potato soup you used to make for my birthday. It's cheesy but it helps me feel like there's still a part of you around. Even though there probably never will be. I miss you and I love you.
-J
>>
>>722595592
J - J

Double J

DJ
>>
Mom,

When did you stop seeing me as your daughter and start seeing me as a burden? You tell me every day that you wish I was on the streets, where 5 years ago you were set on never wanting me to move out of the house.
You say you're disappointed in me, that the fact that I have social anxiety makes me a detriment to society.
"Why won't you just do something with your life?" rings endlessly in my ears as you glare at me with the intense fire of hatred behind your eyes.
You tell me you wish I had died in the womb.
You tell me you wish I had been aborted.
You tell me you wish I had never been conceived.
Mom, why won't you just love me like a mother should. I need you, and a daughter should never have to grow up without a mother figure in their life helping them along the way.
It's been ages since you've hugged me; much less since you've told me you love me.
All I want is my mom back.

- M
>>
Shay..

I wish there was a way for me to be with you. I'd die to protect you. I know I am right for you.

In which...

If the other girl makes you happier than I ever could... I guess that means I'm left in the dark.

-A
>>
>>722595690
I would give you a hug if you wanted and I could
>>
>>722595834
>>722595690
pls lesbian fight now
>>
Dear Eric,

I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you when you told me I was going to fast. I'm sorry I didn't heed your warning when you said I was gonna lose control. I'm sorry for all the pain I cause for you and your family. I can never take back what I've done to everyone you love and those who love you. Most of all, I'm sorry I didn't stop my car. I'm sorry that your side of the car was the side that was impacted instead of mine. I would trade places with you in a heart beat. I'm sorry that you will never see this. I'm so sorry for everything.
Your best friend,
Kyle
>>
>>722579565
How dare you give me the feels this late...
>>
>>722586668
Damn girl. I know some guys like that I feel for you and hope you're in a better place now
>>
A,
I really wish I could just break up with you and be done with it. You've been fucking with me for five months, you're literally right across the road from me right now and don't want to see me. You're not worth the time I've put into you and I could do a lot better.

with love
- S
>>
>>722596359
Then just end it
>>
>>722596359
I know that feel. Went through that but let it drag on for a summer then she dumped me. I should have beat her to the punch but oh well.
>>
>>722596422
it's not that easy, Anon
>>
File: IMG_1976.jpg (855KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1976.jpg
855KB, 3264x2448px
>>722596052
Lost my friend to a car crash too bro. Pic related
>>
My dearest D-Herbs,

I think I'm actually in love with you. Too bad I put you in the friendzone.
>>
>>722597264
my name is not anon
Also, do you think it's just easier on them to have a liar in their relationship? If you wanna end it that bad then why the fuck aren't you doing it?

Not criticizing, I wanna understand
>>
>>722597229
I wish he'd dump me it would make it ten times easier.
>>
>>722597529
>my name is not anon
STFU ANON
>>
Daesh,
I wish I could've seen your faces when I took your lives. I hope you felt the same despair and horror in your final moments that you did to so many. I took pleasure in removing cancer like you from this planet. I still to this day laugh at those of you that tried to pathetically run and hide from me to no avail. You were just a bug to me and I was the boot. They would tell us of how scattered your remains were after we were done with you and it made me happy. I still remember clearly that night I watched 6 of you burn in that truck. You know, I don't even remember all of you that I've killed. Your life just wasn't that important enough to me I guess.

Sincerely,

Anon
>>
>>722597529
>"my name is not anon"
> Anonymous 02/16/17(Thu)17:41:49 No.722597529

yes it is, Faggot

You're right I should end it. I'm not going to because I like beating things until they're well into the afterlife.
>>
>>722597769
But if you do it it might be better for your ego.
>>
>>722595847
I think the last time she hugged me was when I came back from a very important blood test with not-so-great news, but even then she said "Yet another thing wrong with you, what are we even going to do at this point. You're basically broken"
>>
File: miyagi.png (454KB, 700x360px) Image search: [Google]
miyagi.png
454KB, 700x360px
M&F
LOL you want help with your half-sister but you want to lie to me too HAHAHA I'd stay in a fantasy land too if I were you. Best of luck with the pretend-stepfather thing.
ps thanks for stealing from me
>>
>>722598097
you probably like Riahaanana
>>
>>722598122
It won't help me be a psycho bitch tho. I'm just one of those people who just can't let go of things. Everyone around me is telling me to end it, I know I need to end it, I just have this mental block saying I can't.
>>
>>722598297
literally playing needed me on a loop right now
>>
>>722598162
Oh that's pretty sad, but cool because she still gave you love
>>
>>722598509
Ahaha nice
>>
Tonight I'm gonna break into yo house little bitch, gonna choke the fuck out of you
>>
>>722598378
Yeah I know that feel. I was stuck in a relationship with someone I wasn't even attracted to and who I found incredibly boring for two years because I just found myself kind of stuck in it. She'd even give me openings and opportunities to dump her but I just couldn't for some reason. Took me two damn years and man it still wasn't easy because she wouldn't take no for an answer. But boy was I relieved when I was finally out of that surreal situation.
>>
>>722598539
Yeah, slightly cooler than the usual "fuck you, fuck this, fuck that" and all that jazz
>>
>>722586908
Damn. Story?
>>
>>722586908
Dani??
>>
Hey Dad,

I'm gay.
Just kidding.
Tell Dad I said hi.
>>
>>722598824
So you love your dog right? Female if I'm not mistaken
>>
>>722599237
Don't own a dog, I'm allergic to them
>>
>>722599302
I am too but love is stronger

KILL THE PIPES!
>>
>>722599383
Still wouldn't be that into having a dog. Too much work, and I wouldn't have enough time to care for it and give it the love it needs
>>
>>722586908
>>722599180
Danielle? Austria???
>>
R
You are the most amazing girl I've ever known. I know you'll never feel the way I do, and that's okay, who would? I will miss you so much, and whoever you choose to be with it'd be a miracle if they were even a fraction as great as you. I love you.
-P
>>
>>722599507
Are you a grill?

(you can talk like this, no one will se besides me)

if yes then I want to propose something: aren't we all glad we are going to die
>>
>>722599729
>who would?
>>
Dear R,
You're someone I trust more than most people, you bring out the best in me, you really light up my face when I see you. And you probably know I like you a lot. I can only hope that you feel the same way towards me. I know it may take a while before I can get myself sorted out, there's a lot of weirdness added to all of this given the circumstances between us, plus I know I'm damaged goods, but if you're willing to wait for me, that would be all I can ask for.
>>
I'm so sorry for the way I treated you throughout parts of our relationship. Even to this day I can't really pinpoint what it was that made me act in such selfish and ridiculous ways. You were the best thing to ever happen to me and I didn't even see it. You deserved the best. Maybe I'm just a fucking child that doesn't realize what I want until it's taken from me. I wish that I could have you back. I want to show you how much I really do care about you. Even though we have barely talked for the last two years, you've perpetually stayed in my mind. You're such an amazing person, I just wish I could have you back again. I love you, moon.
>>
Kaci,

You're fantastic and that controlling, manipulative fuck off Kevin doesn't deserve you. I've known you for almost 10 years and even though you moved away I think about you all the time. Our date we shared together was the most fun I've had in a long time. I think about you everyday and I'm go glad we're reconnecting. I should have mustered up the courage to kiss you that day and suggest we sleep at my place like you hinted and I regret it every day. I love you to no end and seeing you happy makes me happier than Ii thought I could be. Hopefully someday you'll come back and we can start up more than we were. I love you Kaci. Forever

-JF
>>
>>722599507
Are you afraid now?? The dog talk pussied you out??
>>
>>722578311
A
Im sorry i cause you trouble. Just know that ill always love you more than everyone. You'll always have my heart.
-S
>>
I'm sorry for the stealing to support my habit, I'm sorry for lying to you about where I was, I'm sorry that my habit took a couple of years of my life, making me this idle monster with no emotions, all the while putting you under strain. I'm sorry for snapping at you when you wanted to help me, I'm sorry for putting you through hell for so many years. But I'm going to drop a bombshell that you couldn't even imagine. And when that day comes, despite how much it will break you, I won't apologise for it. Because that's who I am. Just like I won't ask you to apologise for not talking to me when I drop said bombshell.
Sincerely, your son.
>>
>>722578311
D,
Im having a cup of green tea and thinking how nice it would be if I could share it with you, But then, You don't even like tea... Whatever. I guess I would just fry those chicken wings you like so much...
Oh, D.... I miss you a lot, lovely. I'll never understand why you have left like that...
(The thing about your build was just a joke. I know you play a lot of games and that one was nothing but a killing time.)
Still I have a cry when I Remember that you made me believe we could be happy together... So many times I told you I was doing ok by myself.
Im now starting to hate you again, D! I truly hope That you just die soon since you will never be mine. And about that odd friend of yours, I bet she was your girlfriend! Maybe that's why you left me. Whatever. Just burn in hell and never come back. Or if you do, know that I still want to taste your mysterious dick.
I Will always love you, D. Secretly and forever.\

*kissy*

~L
>>
>>722599507
ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME
>>
Dear C

After everything you put me through, I have completely changed into someone im afraid of. I went from being happy go lucky, to cold and uncaring.....and it probably wont get any better. Oh well.

Thanks for at least fooling me into thinking anyone ever cared.

Regards, J.
>>
>>722600598
C and J are both my exes, which can build up to CJ

Kill me
>>
>>722578311
Austin,
You dont know me, I dont know you, but if I ever get the chance to, I will kill you, no words needed. What you did to Solei was so wrong, she was just a girl and yet you still made her cut and sext you. Shes healed now, shes not afraid anymore, and I love her, but mark my words, I will find you one day.
-John
>>
Hey K

Thanks for making me fall in love with you and give me false hope just for you to tell me to fuck off with no closure. It's alright I found out about you and him, I hope you fucking die and your daughter gets cancer. Fuck outta my life forever cuz we won't happen again, promise! =)

-K
>>
>>722600649
Yikes.

What happened that made them such horrible relationships?
>>
Dear D,
Thanks for caring and thanks for listening. I've heard the rumours and I assume that they are true; even if they aren't, you'll still be upset when I do it. You did all you could, but I'm a lost cause. I was before you met me; a grenade ready to explode. I just hope you don't turn into the monster that I became. I hope you travel the world like you said you wanted to; live your life to the full. I love you, but I'm far gone and beyond hope. Just don't blame yourself.
J
>>
>>722578311
B,
You were a pain in the ass thoroughly and I never loved you. You're a total cheating lying bitch who will never fully understand. Fuck you.

M,
I love you. I have since we started talking. Shame we haven't in over a year. I'd never tell you, though

Sincerely,
G
>>
Josh,

I didn't do it. We've been like brothers since we've met and I loved you like family. I would never do that to you because of that. I don't expect you to ever believe me and I understand if you don't. But just know that I couldn't do that to you. Wether she was trying to drive a stake between us or some other reason doesn't matter. Hopefully we can become friends again someday. I love you like my own blood man, and I hope you realize what that means to me and to you hopefully.

-J
>>
>>722600876
They were good relationships, one was a distant one, so we had to break it

the other one ended two or three months ago, all I can remember when I fap to her is the smell of her unwashed butthole against my t shirt from one of the last times we had sex, jesus what a turnoff

You get me right?
>>
>>722586908
bro, I swear if you're living in the 252 I know the same fucking girl
>>
>>722601064
I feel you bro, i feel you.

Smells just have a weird way on conjuring very specific, and erotic, memories.
>>
Dear J,
i know things seem shitty right now, but it has to get worse before it gets better right? stop thinking youre less than what you are. you always strive to be a better person and are miles ahead of who you were a year ago. forget about girls, they only cause you pain. learn to love who you are, quit putting yourself down over silly things. peace be with you

-Yourself
>>
>>722601163
I think I know her. She was the gf of my friend. Either you know her, or she lives in Austria and I know her
>>
>>722600733
Sounds rough. Story?
>>
>>722601208
It's like a salad, if you can't break it, smell it (;
>>
>>722601163
Being that it was 2 hours ago. I doubt we'll ever find out
>>
>>722601412
BAHAHA!

Word.
>>
>>722578311
I will poop on your grave. Love, kek.
>>
>>722601163
I know a Kat also who fits this description, just coincidence folks.
>>
I'm glad that you still think about me and care about me even though things didn't work out for us and it's likely that we'll never be together. No one I met before you compared to you and no one I've met since has even come close to making me forget about you.
>>
>>722601740
Massive coincidence. Where's yours from.?
>>
>>722601218
Thanks yourself, I needed this.

Sincerely, J
>>
Dear Mirellise,
I know you don't use this site but.. I am glad that you're away from me. I really liked you and I cannot say the words "I loved you" because we weren't in a relationship. Those times in the summer were so much fun and I wish we could have been together again. I knew from the day I told you I liked you that it wasn't going to work. How could it? I'm not worthy for your smile.. For your hand to be holding mine... I still think of you when I listen to my jazz music. I wish I could read your short stories again because I'm slowly forgetting the short stories you would write. I am not a good person. You knew how I grew up. The lies I had to tell. I met you in college and it's almost been a year since when we first had class together. I write this because you made me feel whole. You said I compared you to another person but I compared you to an idea. The idea of the perfect person. You are that perfect person. Just because you view yourself with flaws doesn't mean my eyes are seeing the same because my heart makes me see you differently. You're beautiful but I'm not a good person. I broke our promise we had about not having romantic emotions. I will have you in my mind since I never was in your heart. I sometimes stop for a moment to think if you still have that love letter I wrote to you since you never had one and you thought it was because you were ugly because of it. It hurts so much but the pain is going away, just like the laughter recorded into my mind. I really like you.
>>
>>722601849
>>
>>722581202
lol did someone touch your no-no spot?
>>
>>722601963
Ah. My Kat is 817
>>
>>722578311
Dear Pain ( I think thats your name),
You watched me for ten years you didnt even try to hide, I could see you standing over my bed when I sleep, and I could see you watching me throughout the day. Im not crazy, I talked with you, I saw you, we argued, I lashed out, but you manipulated me, you lied, and now im stuck with what people call "being a schizoid" so thanks for that asshole. And despite everything you said, I still found someone to love.
>>
>>722601740
IT'S A CONSPIRACY
But seriously though, 252 dude here and she was a pretend schizo who doesn't know how to fucking deal with being a POS.
>>
>>722602018
Ha my Kat use to live in Texas
>>
>>722582075
kill yourself
>>
To G,

Hey man, still can't believe you are gone. We used to be best friends growing up and would be absolutely inseparable, but as we began growing up we started to drift apart as we were so busy with high school then university. I never got to tell you how proud of you i was about you doing really well with your music and how down to earth you still remained when all this was blowing up. Wish we got to spend more time together man. Was watching Weebls stuff animations the other day and started crying remembering all the good times. No one deserves to die from falling into a river at the age of 21 on the night of their birthday party. So sorry i wasn't there to see you.

sleep tight bud, J
>>
>>722602123
Sounds about right. Kek
>>
>>722578311
i know its been years since we last spoke. i know you always loved and believed in me. you lifted me higher than any other person, and pushed my to achieve. i remember making you drinks cause you couldn't make them your self, i also remember waiting for you to go to sleep so i could make my own drinks. i remember you telling me not to smoke, but instead i would sneak off and smoke your pipe. i remember wanting to golf with you so bad, but never having the time. when i finally found time you couldn't play any more, and the best you could do was pay for lessons. and i remember that night i cried because you said that i was the only person you kept a photo of in your wallet, not even your wife. i also remember the day i came back from camping to find out that you had passed away. i stopped caring, my grades drop, i stopped sleeping as well, and i remember being angry all the time. it's been five years and im still not the same. for three years ive been dating emily, i love her and she may be the one. i work at publx now, just like my dad. i work so hard, and i try to be my best. They like me there, i might have a career. im still getting f's in college, im better off dropping out. i know you wanted me to get an education, but its so hard with out motivation. you also didnt want me to smoke, the only time that happens is when im out of Marlboro's. You may not be proud of me now, you may not love me any more. but i still love you maurice, you didnt have to be my grandfather, you didnt have to be my father's father. but you chose us, and you chose me. ill miss you so much, and i still need you, and so does your wife
>>
>>722602123
>>722602131
Fuck, this is weird. If only that person was here so we could place bets and create a good greentext story. Hah
>>
Hey F,
Sorry for ruining our relationship and for not being the supportive wife you expected me to be. Sorry for the times I was masturbating to strangers while you were crying in our room.
Sometimes the words we speak and the things we do doesn't really mean what were trying to say.

G
>>
>>722583550
>I wish you would just forge a guy like me
She never will. Most girls are really shitty metallurgists.
>>
Kelly,

I fucking hate the shit out of you. I want to find you and rip out your throat and fuck your new throat hole. I hope you are literally getting raped right now in the ass. I hope you die by gang rape and your whole family has to listen to your cause of death on the news.

Fuck you,
Love of your life

P.S. Sometimes I regret beating your fucking ass because of how much smaller you were than me but at this moment I wish I had beat you worse than I did fucking cunt
>>
>>722602333
Trips confirm good greentexts.
>>
>>722586771
its always better to remember the time spent together, never the ending. and good for you keeping your promise. you're a stronger man than most
>>
>>722590482
10/10
>>
>>722600733
Single mom's. Bad news. You dodged a bullet trust me.
>>
>>722602333
What did your Kat look like?
>>
>>722587766
Okay, I'm awake. What's next?

P.S. I thirst for the blood of the living.
>>
R,
You fucking pedophilia. You're a fucking sick fuck for having sex with a mentally fucked up 14 year old girl. B was a FUCKING 14 YEAR OLD GIRL. YOU FUCKING MESSED HER MIND, MAKING HER BELIEVE SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU. YOU'RE FUCKING 18. I swear, if I ever see you again, I'm going to fucking crack your skull. She almost killed herself because of you. You went back to your ex after you fucked her and you still wanted to fuck her. She left our beloved highschool to follow you when you wanted to teach the other highschool Marching Band. Band was suppose to be a place for us to be calm and safe. You're vile. You're scum. How the fuck didn't they file a fucking claim against you for pedophilia?! SHE WAS A GOD DAMN 13 FRESHMEN WHEN SHE FIRST JOINED AND YOU WERE A 18 YEAR OLD SENIOR BEFORE YOU FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL. I hope that the day comes that someone stabs you in the gut in the streets. Fucking die you little shit.
-Unknown
>>
T.

I miss you so fucking much
We grew up together.
I know it's only been 2 months since you died but I can't get back into the rhythm of things.
I take care of your little sister now, she's doing well for her sophomore year in high school.
I still remember walking into your room and finding you gave down, dead of a heart attack. Only 21 years man. You deserved way more.
You taught me how to drive, and you helped me get through calculus.
I miss you so fucking much man.
I still can't go near my 3ds, we bought those together 3 weeks before you passed. Black Friday, staying up all night for some crazy deals.
I've tried my best to work on the plastic models you left behind, but it's hard to find time between working 50 hours a week.
I miss you so fucking much.
I broke down at work today. Going through pictures on my phone and it was our senior prom photo got me all choked up.
Your brother passed his road test last week.
I kind of wish I had a grave to visit, but your mother wanted you cremated.
I still can't get everyone together for stuff.
After you passed, everyone drifted apart. I hope you can forgive me.
Thanks. Thanks for being my best friend.
N.
>>
>>722578311
Makenna.

I never meant to hurt you. I did, but I never meant to. I'm sorry. I love you. I just wasn't prepared for that kind of commitment, and I know you weren't either. We shouldn't have pushed so hard for it, even if we both thought we wanted each other. It just wasn't meant to be I think. I thought we fit together, like two puzzle pieces, but in reality the edges just looked similar. I know I've made you think that no puzzle piece will ever fit you again, but I you'll forgive me, and forget and let go of the pain, and let someone else be your puzzle piece. Maybe they'll be the correct fit.

And again, I'm sorry that I hurt you so badly, but I really didn't mean to. I thought that if I spit on it first, it would slide right in, but your asshole was too tight for my cock to fit. I should have spent the extra few bucks on lube when we were at the store, but what can i say; i'm Jewish, Oy Vay.
>>
H,
Fuck you, you fat piece of shit.
- S
>>
>>722602631
Yeah I'm really starting to see that now, thanks anon. Bitch is obviously single for a reason.
>>
File: 0910090621a.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
0910090621a.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>722602635
>>
Lucy,

I don't know if I hurt you with my silence. I'm sorry if I did. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you. Sometimes I wish I didn't think about you. I go through rage and then sadness because of the pain when I do. Maybe I wanted you more. I don't know. I will probably always love you, no matter what I do... LLL

-L
>>
M,
I fucking don't know what to say to you. I really want to fucking get along, but we're very different. You're also a bit of a fuckig sheep hearing all those rumors and confronting me for shit that isn't even true. I want to get along so bad but I'm afraid you're just too much of a fucking idiot to try and open your mind and think for yourself. I only wish that you'd get to know me by talking to me instead of hearing the lies of people around you. Fuck you, you fucking cunt. I'm out bitch.
>>
>>722602848
Not same person, EXACT same style though.
>>
>>722602635
was chubby, now fat, long black hair. stereotypical I want attention so pay attention looks
>>
>>722602457
I feel you man. I fucking hate my ex with a passion and I hope she's getting ass raped by niggers right now.
>>
Dear Adib,
I hope you suffer. You got your brother into drugs, he got more successful than you, and he ended updying thanks to the computer duster you introduced him to last week. I hope you die with him
-L
>>
>>722580479
I saw this movie. It doesn't end well.
>>
>>722603077
Check my dubs sandnigg died a couple hours ago
>>
>>722602990
Mine is still "skinny".
>>
>>722578311

Thank you for this, op. I guess we needed this.
>>
>>722602821
I went through almost two years of that shit recently so you have my sympathies. Pretty sure the kid was autistic too and she had suicidal impulses. I was going to marry her and take all that on but then she ran off to the next victim anyway. What was I and what were you thinking? Hormones staging a coup on our brains I guess.
>>
File: sexy.jpg (42KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
sexy.jpg
42KB, 640x359px
>>722578311
Dear Sexy,
Go to bed.
Signed,
Yourself
>>
>>722587393
>I'm sorry R, but this isn't working out
>"w-what?"
>I'm sorry, but I'm breaking up with you
>"n-NO. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME"
>*THUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURPRPRPRPRPRPPPRRP*
>>
>>722603140
Out of my 5 years of being on /b/, honestly, this is the first time I've ever seen this type of thread actually have success. There are three trolls here but.. I'm shocked it isn't filled with nonsense unrelated to the thread. I'm afraid for me saying this will trigger a mass wave of nonsense but it had to be said. Congrats /b/ you have left me shocked.
>>
Ellie:

I can't fucken take you out of my head.

I know it's been like... what, 14 years this year? we're not even 30 yet, but it's already half my life, Ellie, and you broke my mind, while I broke my own heart by leaving you and ignoring you for so much time.

I thought I had already made it, last year in january, "oh well, I'll never see her ever again", but then you decided to contact me for a rendezvous... Why? weren't you married already? I know, I didn't reply again. I haven't gone to any of the reunions. Everyone invites me every time, I never go. Because you will be there. Because I will go straight to the "Ellie, I'm sorry, but we have to escape from this shit, let's leave everything behind". We both know it. To me it's clear, you married a guy you don't love, was he 8 or 9 years older than you? It doesn't matter, you don't ever seem to care about him or post stuff about you two. You, Ellie, are a broken girl. And I'm a broken man with a gf of 9 years that I'm marrying this year because I'm a fucking pussy.

I need you. You taught me how to love, I fucked up. And I keep doing it. Because I know you're the one and only.

There was a video of you on youtube. The video was about you cooking some cupcake and trying to speak french with another girl. It's the cutest fucking thing I have ever watched, I stared at your 240p person for hours. I can't see you in person, for I don't know what's gonna be of my life in that moment.
>>
>>722603334
gotta agree i said stuff i've never even told myself in my letter. cried like a little girl too. but i feel better now
>>
>>722603166
Mine was suicidal also, thought she was dealt a shitty hand. Nope she's just a shitty person and a whore. Fucked her second day of meeting her. Glad she's gone.
>>
>>722603589
I find humor knowing that after this thread is over, we are going to go back to those REKT threads, anons trying to start a cheese Kik group, pics you've saved from other Anons, daily reminders of Trump or Hillary, unsauceable. But at least we were able to let out this unchecked emotions. /b/ having me feel like this shit is Tumblr. It feel nice though. My greatest appreciation goes to OP
>>
A,

I still have all the notes we wrote each other back in high school locked in my safe. I still have all the receipts from all of the dinners we had together. You stole my heart when you left me for the other guy. You stole my mental stability when you decided to marry the guy.

Go fuck yourself bitch.
>>
>>722604107
Ouch, she sounds like a bitch
>>
File: 123745236.jpg (35KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
123745236.jpg
35KB, 388x380px
>>722604107

>dated for 4 years
>"anon, im leaving you"
>heartbroken.jpg
>she dates another guy
>within 2 years, they get married
>tfw
>>
J, we used to talk 24/7 and we even like all the same stuff, I wish that guy never sexually assaulted you, I wish we could have furthered our relationship, Im sorry you feel disgusting and that nobody wants you but you know I want you in my life, you're special to me in ways you will never understand, I wish I could fly you here to my home state and live with me, I wish you would let me talk to you and help you out, I don't understand why you won't let me help you, I miss you and I will always love you J, I won't stop my journey to your heart until I am dead, no one else is better for me but you J. Nobody. .......That felt good to get off my chest. Thank you for making this thread OP
>>
>>722604051
Dude I'm starting to wonder if we're talking about the same person. Second date fuck for me too. Is she a Flip by chance?
>>
>>722604078
yeah... it's nice to pause with all the other /b/ros and reflect. i've read quite a few and its really sad. but i don't feel alone. just makes me appreciate everyone else that uses this excuse of a website
>>
File: 5436.png (671KB, 719x720px) Image search: [Google]
5436.png
671KB, 719x720px
>>722578311
Dear bitch slut.

Fuck you, you piece of shit reprobate. you're the fucking scum of this earth. Not a day goes by that I don't think about torturing you severely. I would start by peeling the skin off your upper arms and legs while you're still alive. I'd take a gardening rake and scrape your back with it until your muscles were shredded like ground beef. I would attach hooks to your breasts and slowly pull them off your body.

I would hammer nails underneath your toenails and then use pliers to slowly pull your toe and fingernails off. I would pull your teeth out and display them in front of you. I would hook up electrics to your arm and leg muscles, bind your legs down, then apply constant volts to stimulate muscle contraction, but your limbs would not be able to move.

I would heat metal to white hot and apply it to your hands and feet, inflicting severe burning pain, all while you were forced to watch. i would make you scream in agony, over and over again. I would drink every drop of sweet anguish-induced blood that left your putrid degenerate body.

My final act of torture would be the most severe. I would place your legs in a large container of ice cold water for but a moment, lowering their temperature. Then, I would place your legs into a cauldron of boiling water, intensifying the heat. I would boil your legs while they were still attached to you. I would make you worship the pain. I would not kill you. My lord tells me that I am not allowed to do so. you would be left to die slowly.

Then I would drain your blood from your corpse and consume it all. the savory taste of you would stick in my mouth to be remembered forever.

And you would be considered honored to have been made beautiful before the eyes of my god.
>>
File: 6754765467.jpg (5KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
6754765467.jpg
5KB, 192x182px
>>722604356
>>
>>722604292
who is J? i honestly fell if half of these letters got sent something good would come of it. if you want , i can send it for you.
>>
>>722604078
This is why even though we call each other niggers and faggots I can't help but call you guys my family, even though we aren't all on 4chan at the same time their is some other anon to take our place and make us feel at home here, I will never forget my years on here
>>
>>722604305
Nah, just coincidence lol.
>>
>>722604356
tl:dr
>>
>>722603375
Eve:

Dear coworker, I don't know what the fuck you are about, I don't think I can ever love you, but you sure know how to make a man lust for you.

Everytime I massage your back, my penis starts getting wet and I thought I was too old for that shit. I have to admit I refuse to massage your back often, because we both know it's wrong. OK, you might ask me to massage you because you're a manipulative bitch, but then again, why the hell did you cut your hair so short after I told you I like short haired girls? You deny there's something about us and you confuse me a lot. But I know, one day I will fucking destroy your pussy with my massive 8 inch cock. One day. Oh, you must love teasing my cock, fully knowing I've been true to my gf. You fucking bitch, I love your teasing. Not you.

Am confused.
>>
>>722578311

NSW killed us, MEP. I have no doubt that we should have ended up together. I'm grinding out a life with another woman who loves me dearly, but there's not a day that passes that I don't wish that we'd had that beat up little shack in town that we talked about. I hope that Nick takes better care of you than I did.
>>
>>722578311
J,
>Dating for 4 years
>All of Highschool
>She finally gets job
>I don't
>Usually pick her up from work and drop her off home since she had late shift
>She starts hanging and text coworkers
>Guy Coworker walks her home
>Have a terrible feeling in my heart
>Doesn't message me when she is home to know she got home safe
>Cheats on me
>Breaks up
>Heart broken
>Wants to meet
>We meet
>We fuck hard in the car
>Tells me she cheated on HIM
>They've been dating for a week
>Said we broke up before she slept with him
>Feel horrible
>Drops her off home
>Doesn't know I recorded the whole time we fucked and that she cheated on him with him
>I need something to blackmail but I know I won't use it
>Still hurt to this date
>Almost a year now
>>
Dear anonnette,
While me may have never met, you changed me, For the better. The way you loved me for who I was made me The person I am today. I only wish I had bigger balls to push our relationship even further. I needed a person to talk to in my life, around the time you were there for me, and you made my problems go away. You were my weirdo. and I was yours. If I could ever return the favor, I would do it in a heartbeat. I'm glad you were a friend and I'm sorry I gave up on you.
-anon
>>
>>722604574
It's your loss. A piece of delicious literature right from my mind's greatest desire.

She would submit immediately before enduring the worst of the torture, and that would make it all the sweeter.
>>
>>722604503
J is the girl I wanna marry, we only talk like once a month,but recently she was sexually assaulted and now she won't even talk to me, we had a thing going and we both like eachother so much but I don't know what to do, I'm tangled up, thanks for the offer anon, but one day I will send it myself
>>
>>722604568
Haha. That sure would have been funny though. Yeah it's weird too because her name begins with K and so does that of her latest victim.
>>
>>722604650
And finally, A.:

Sorry for this shit.

Bye.
>>
>>722604772
well as some one who cant send his letter anywhere, i beg you to send yours. sexual assault can change lot of things, and not to be dramatic but, even the will to live.
>>
File: 546546.png (131KB, 496x488px) Image search: [Google]
546546.png
131KB, 496x488px
>>722604356
what the fuck
>>
File: CQr3q1RUEAAPanj.jpg (7KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
CQr3q1RUEAAPanj.jpg
7KB, 238x250px
J.

You were my best friend since we were children. You were the nicest and toughest guy I knew. You stood up for me as a kid and helped me out after my parents died. You were like my brother. The only family I had left.

To hear that you kicked cancers ass was one of the best things i heard. Then getting the news last night that the cancer had come back and took you in your sleep shattered me.

I'll see you on the other side brother. I shouldnt take too long.

-C.
>>
>>722604519
It's messed up how that's the nicest thing anyone as ever said in this site because no one would admit it that without each other, we're just petty faggots trying to talk to people. Thanks Anon
>>
>>722604786
What was victim name?
>>
T.K,

I wish I never met you. I told you about my past and how my previous partner cheated on me. I asked you that if you ever fell out of love with me to just tell me and I would understand. Instead, you decided to be a whore. I wish you nothing but the worst. I hope that at some point, while I'm alive, I can read your obituary. I didn't believe love could turn into absolute hatred until you left.
>>
Dear anon,
I wish you where fucking dead. Like legit I am not joking. You took that many years of my life and beat me up emotionally. You told me you loved me and would treat me like shit and cut me off from my family and friends. I got fat and started anti depressants because of your cunt ass. However, you cheating on me and getting a lawyer on me was the best thing that you could ever gift me, my freedom and self respect back. I hope you enjoy having that dead beat 30 year old autistic cry baby bitch you where fucking behind my back you cunt nozzle. I am sitting here laughing knowing you are getting fat and gross with him and are probably going to drop out of college to have to look after your autistic pussy boyfriend.

Ps. Got my dick sucked yesterday and am getting offered another bj by a chick that actually loves me. Burn in hell...

Love, me.
>>
>>722605114
Sorry mate, bitches man... They do some fucked shit.
>>
>>722604356
Jesus Christ Anon, what did he do to deserve this?
>>722604469
>>722605036
Laughed too hard this response
>>
Dear dude I ran over:

I hope you're alive, bro. I thought it was more urgent and wise to leave you there, than to wait any more time, I needed to take a shit.

Sorry bout that.
>>
>>722605055
Exactly based anon, stay safe out their, even though we talk shit, at the end of the day we all Are just looking for a good laugh and a conversation with our like minded /b/rethren
>>
Dear old friend,

You're so intelligent, and you're such a caring, wonderful individual, but lately your head's gone so far up the ass of the radical far left it could make even Justin Trudeau throw up in his mouth. And you've always been so beautiful, but doesn't it concern you that in the slightest that you've put on at least a hundred pounds in the past year or two?

For the love of all fuck, you're better than this, I know you're better than this, you know you're better than this. Stop dumping Chipotle and Panera Bread down your gullet with a fucking snow shovel for five minutes, and please take at least a few days away from your fucking tumblr a week. It'll do you so much good.

-Sincerely, your "fedora-wearing, neo-nazi, white supremacist" former best friend
>>
>>722605107
Kenny.
>>
>>722605045
sorry bro, don't give up
>>
Q-
I am the cook.
-P
>>
>>722605027
I will in the coming weeks. This thread is good practice, thanks anon I hope all goes well with you
>>
>>722578311

Dear some chick from Philipines,
Fuck you for talking to me for 3 years on facebook and then deciding to delete me and not talk to me again.

Signed,
A lonely depressed cuck
>>
>>722578311
C,
I've regretted my decision to part ways with you for months on end. You loved me more than
anyone else had, even my family. I miss that. I wish you hadn't found someone else right away. I miss you as a person, but I'm now beginning to see my decision was the right one to make.
-J
>>
>>722605500
Nice dubs but nope not me good sir. Would have been pretty funny though.
>>
M,
I know things ended the way it shouldn't have. I still think about you, even when I know I should be moving on. Deep down I hope you love me still like you said you did. I can't get over all the time we spent together. All I hope for is that you're happy living the life you want. Sorry I couldn't stay in the picture.
-B
P.S. Sorry I gave you that UTI cunt.
>>
>>722579565
Send them. You can win her, it'll take time but you can do it. I believe in you, D.
>>
>>722605658
glad to hear that man, reaching out is good. but if you reach out to someone you love, it can change your lives.
my letter:
>>722602324
as you can see, there is nothing i can do, but keep working on being a better me.
>>
>>722605703
I'm talking to one of those while lurking here.
>>
佳,
我想你。
>>
Dear Phoebe,

As much as you broke my heart and left me without second thought, I still deep down still love the person you once were. I miss how you perfectly fit when we cuddled or hearing your laugh. I took a lot of things for granted however...

you are the biggest psycho bitch I've ever known. Your cringe inducing vegan and feminist views were a constant pain in my balls. I found it funny how you loved being used for sex as well as degregation yet you try keeping up with your cancerous opinions kek. Nice new boyfriend btw, heard you cheated on him (what a fucking cuck) and he treats you like shit lol. have a great life doing your shitty sociology course. i see you dropping out soon due to some new trigger you'll develop. also your new hair looks like gargage. you went from a cute petite blonde to a bright ginger haired cunt. mate it looks like you fucked up your hair dye. dickhead. go kys

ps, you can't un-lick my butthole slag
>>
>>722605761
I know. Almost disappointing. I would have got some good schadenfreude out of that.
>>
Lurkers, I call you out and ask you to post your stories. To the ones that are still ban, I'm sorry you can type your stories out so we may read them and you can feel a slight bit better.
>>
>>722605841
Thats good anon, thanks for the advice I wont stop trying until I can help her
>>
E,
I'll always love you even though I never seemed to actually show it. I'm not very good with that certain emotion towards people. Just want you to know how miserable I've been the past 5 years without you in my life.
>>
>>722605304
She cheated on her boyfriend with me then cheated on me with another guy, then cheated on me with a different guy, then left me for that guy, then cheated on that guy with me. I feel bad for the guy she's with now because I told him about her cheated and the guy who she cheated with on me told him too, but he doesn't believe her.

So basically she's a maniuplative slut bitch who does nothing but feed her appetite for cock and manipulate everyone into believing she's the best girl ever, when in reality she's possibly one of the worst people I've ever had the vast displeasure of knowing in my life.

I harbor incredible discontent for her and the choices she is making and want to make her suffer in the worst way possible.
>>
>>722581202
Sounds like a femanon or a guy who chose a slut.
>>
>>722606048
Fuck that post was a mess
>>
>>722606048
If you knew she was cheating on her boyfriend with you then what did you expect? Been there. Ignored all signs that she was a whore and it bit me in the ass. But I take responsibility for being willfully blind.
>>
>>722606048
>>722605236
Sounds just like who I am talking about too. She convinces everyone the last boyfriend is "abusive" and tells the new guy he is saving her. I heard it from the last guy and him the guy before him. I told the new guy too.
>>
C,
You just had to sleep with my best friend Jessica. I was so in love you with you. Wasn't my pussy good enough for you?! Was her pussy worth ruining 6 years we spend together in a relationship? I was a virgin before we dated. We lost our virginity to each other. Why did you have to sleep with my best friend? You said you two were drunk. You used MY money to pay for those beers. I hate you so much.
Jessica,
How dare you sleep with C. You're a fucking Slut and I wish I was never friends with you. I told you in serect that my boyfriend had a big dick and I loved to ride it. We took photos together and we went to parties together. How dare you fuck my boyfriend in MY own bed. I'm so glad you gave him HIV. I hope you both burn.
>>
>>722578311
i kept the ring
i love you
i never knew your name
i never got to say goodbye
>>
>>722606078
>>
>>722606239
Honestly I just wanted to fuck her and be done with it but she hung around for the next 4 years.
>>
>>722606252
Pfft. That old trick. Never trust her side of the story because you have tingles. I'm always curious to hear those stories from the ex's side. My ex would tell me I'm being emotionally abusive if I ever called her out on her shit. I'm sure she's told the new one what a monster I was and what a poor victim and damsel in distress she is. And I bet he's all M'lady about it too.
>>
File: kek.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>722606443
>I'm so glad you gave him HIV

How did C react when he knew he had HIV?
>>
>>722606541
Well you let her hang around. I just got out of two years of dating a slut. It's a bad idea. If you're gonna fuck them pump and then dump with a quickness lest you find yourself in the bitter predicament that you're in now.
>>
>>722606443
Would love to know more about this story
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.