[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons who were raped/molested/exposed to sex as a kid, what's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 25

File: 1485101068191.jpg (87KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485101068191.jpg
87KB, 600x800px
Anons who were raped/molested/exposed to sex as a kid, what's your story and did it leave any lasting effects?
>>
>>722555904
Gave oral to my bully at school every day for four years. What the fuck do you think that did?
>>
>>722556048
Gender, age, and stories
If woman show tits with tumestamp
>>722556048
>Anons who were raped/molested/exposed to sex as a kid, what's your story and did it leave any lasting effects?
>>
i wasnt raped or anything
but i molested my little cousin when he was 6
he was sleeping, still has no clue
>>
>>722555904

>Be me
>Be 12
>Have big family
>Mother, father, brother, cousins, aunts
>Uncles
>Have this one uncle
>He doesn't do anything
>Neither does the other
>Grow up normal and well-adjusted

Boring
>>
>>722555904
My then 21 year old cousin jerked me off once when I was 13. I enjoyed it and the only lasting effect is that I want to fuck her every time I see her, but she pretends like it never even happened.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-15-18-57-20.png (51KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-15-18-57-20.png
51KB, 480x854px
I'd tell my story and shit but everyone would scream mods. I'll give information that won't get me b&
>Male
>cousin mollested me, rewarded me with ps2 games. He's "positive" he's strsight pretends it never happened.
>no one knows about it
>kinda turned me into a bicurious slut
>I was like 11 or 12 when it happened.
Remember that b is full of shit I could be completely lying about my age and giving a story to you the viewer
Kik for anyone in pic
>>
>>722556699
You're on /b/ posting in a fucking rape story thread, you're obviously that normal, you thick cunt.
>>
>>722556699
Just dropping the dubs
>>
>>722557072

But I'm being facetious about it
>>
>>722556699
>22556699

That's quad dubs and the first pair and last pair are mirrors of each other

that's a straight up magical get there boyo

wasted your meme magic on that. SAD!
>>
>>722555904
>Be Me
>11
>Grow up with 2 brothers
>We used to play a game called "It's raping time"
>Basically an excuse to dry hump each other guilt free,looking back there should of been guilt.
> One day I play it home alone with oldest brother, 15
> Game commences and he gets carried away
>Dry humping elevates when he pulls down my jeans and rubs his dick on my naked ass
> Does the for like 20 seconds
> Then proceeds to cum aiming at my asshole.
> TO scared to say anything because i though i'd get into trouble playing a game called " It's raping time"
>Brother takes advantage of me and that fact for 2 years continually molesting me.
>never told a soul.
Now due to that, I'm bisexual and have a big fetish for gay rape and incest. Not to mention the turn on of showing my asshole to every one. Fml brother raped me into faggotry
>>
>>722557376

I don't regret anything
>>
Molested from the time I was I guess, 4 till about 9 or so. It definitely warped my perception of sex. I tried hard to block it out for most of my life, then I came to terms with it and started remembering things. Like that I had been filmed. Started searching.
>tfw i found the black and white footage
>>
File: jV6y2xn.jpg (115KB, 640x719px) Image search: [Google]
jV6y2xn.jpg
115KB, 640x719px
>>722555904
>male, 30s, molested by mother and big sister, raped by guy after soccer practice
Lasting effects: incest fetish (I can live with that), hebe (hate myself for it)
I got my SO into incest (bro-sis), but now that her daughter turned 14 things are escalating
>>
>>722557706
Who did it?
>>
>>722557891
My babysitter, and eventually she got her boyfriend involved.
>>
>>722557785

I wouldn't be TOO ashamed of hebe. I mean, at least they're sexually viable, it's not like your a mudslime plowing 9 year olds for Allah.

I imagine hebephilia is quite common and only social stigma/conditioning makes it seem demented.
>>
>>722557950
Footage? What they recorded it?
>>
>>722555904
>Be me
>7 years old
>In babysitter's sons' bedroom
>Her son told me to get naked.
>We both did it.
>Swear to God I had no clue wtf I was doing because I'm a fucking sperglet at the time.
>We got in bed.
>He rubbed his dick all over my face.

Didn't tell a soul. Didn't affect me at all. Just living my life normally. I'm not trying to be haughty. I feel like it should have affected me in some way, but maybe I don't acknowledge it? But yeah, that's it. :/
>>
>>722557785
Denim is unattractive.
>>
>>722555904
Mother forced kissing me, I resisted with all I could but it only made me feel more powerless, now I can't have a proper fap session or make love because flashbacks pop up and ruin everything
>>
>>722558268
Yes. I barely remember but it wasn't anything different than normal. Instead of her telling me what to do, he did.
>>
>>722557706
jesus christ anon that's fucking terrible
>>
>>722558227
What's demented is my mind. I'm considering spiking their drinks with Molly, just to see where this would go. It's the perfect thing: mom-dau incest with hebe and "sis"

>>722558397
So's your face, but at least that denim is near pussy
>>
>4 year old girl
>neighbor babysits me at his house multiple times a week
>makes me sit on his lap all the time
>one day asks if he can tie me up
>4 year old brain thinks it's a new game
>ties me up and leaves me upstairs for a while
>comes back later and unties me
>weird, but ok
>continue playing this game everytime I'm over
>starts touching me and making me touch his dick
>go along with it, too afraid to stop or tell someone
>progresses to dick sucking, fingering, other stuff
>continues consistently until I was about 8

Grew up and got raped in college. Super fucked perception of sex. Now I can't get off unless I feel powerless
>>
>>722558750
But denim SHOULDN'T be near pussies.
Denim should only be used as work pants for people who work outdoors for a living.
Something essentially no women do.
It's an ugly, rough, rigid material.
Women should really be rarely wearing anything that can be described as rough or rigid.
Women should also be rarely wearing pants in general.
Up until the 1970's women really very rarely worse pants.
And girls never wore pants.
>>
>>722556760
that's a damn shame she pretends like it never even happened, could have been a nice incestual relationship
>>
>>722558673
I would definitely say it messed me up. My views on sex are extreme. Incest, blackmail, rape, and other things I'd care not to get in to.
>>
>>722555904
> Be me 18, not weird but socially retarded.
> Knew how to act around people just hated people
> Get sent to Psychiatrist
> Couple of sessions in, the bitch triggered repressed memory's.
> Dad fucking raped and molested me
> Remember it all, age 8 he started bathing with me
> He washed around my ass alot, eventually came to fingering me and licking my asshole.
>Same year starting sucking his dick
> On 12 birthday He rapes my anal, remembering the pain and burning was very bad.
>He fucked me continuously for years until i was 15
> He stopped and i just forgot, obviously i know what I automatically hate men at my fathers age.
Basically caused me to be socially fucked, Not only that but the memory now turn me on, and I remember cumming alot during the molestation. Ended with me attacking my dad but never telling anyone why, he never told anyone I attacked him either.I guess he knew i knew.
>>
>>722559030
Those are all normal.
It's worse developmentally to be refused sex than it is to be forced into sex.
>>
>>722555904
Uncle in law fucked me in the ass when I was 13.

Wasn't technically rape since I did jerk him and suck his dick beforehand but didn't want to go any further.

In the moment I didn't exactly like it since I wanted to go further but it also felt really fucking good.

No lasting effects, we have been fucking ever since. Im male btw
>>
>>722557785
What the fuck do you do to your daughter?
>>
>>722559125
>It's worse developmentally to be refused sex than it is to be forced into sex.

8/10 bait
>>
My girlfriend was raped as a kid,

She won't get help,

And it is fucking up our relationship.
>>
>>722559200
There's a difference between being forced to eat your vegetables, and being force fed your vegetables.
Children are forced to do all sorts of things. Sex is only "Traumatic" for them because they're told it should be.
>>
>>722559320
You are fucking sick.
>>
>>722559320
Great bait mate.
>>
>>722559030
>it messed me up
Yeah, same.

>>722559163
Nothing, I don't have a daughter of my own. It's my SO's.
>>
>>722559400
No.
You're brainwashed.
Children naturally explore sex all the time.
I'm not talking about uncle joetaking bobby upstairs and making him touch his penis.
>>
>>722559505
Yes they do, with other kids,not adults.
>>
the local sports teacher paedo only gave me a cuddle after a sporting injury
i remain bitter and stand-offish with people ever since
>so im not sexy at all right?
>fuck everyone
>>
>>722559505
Mate, you are really fucked in the head.
>>
>>722559320
kids are so retarded and/or edgy these days that I don't even know what's bait or not
>>
>>722559655
Lol.
You do know how many kids want to fuck their Teachers/Baby Sitters right?
Most Kids want to fuck young adults starting anywhere from 8-10.
>>
>>722559125
>>722559320
Well, I'm determined to break the cycle with my own children, but all I can hope for now is a "do as I say, not as I do" situation because my sexual tastes are very out there because of it. It freaks me out seeing the footage. I often wonder if they ever tried to V& me for downloading it, what would they say when I told them that it's me in the footage?

>>722559492
I'm sorry, I understand completely. I can't stop myself either, I can only try to not pass it on to my children, but my son is going through puberty and I see him eye balling his mother.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-15-18-30-23.png (32KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-15-18-30-23.png
32KB, 480x854px
I emailed the police about what happened to my girlfriend.

Seriously fuck them.

They do not help for shit.
>>
When I was 11, a neighbor girl who was 16 took me into a patch of woods by our house and dry humps me, made me eat her out, and eventually had sex with me. Turns out her brother molested her for years growing up.

Being a male, it didn't bother me at all, though it was a little weird since I didn't really know what was happening at the time.

When I was 26, she looked me up on Facebook and wrote me a long message apologizing for forcing me to do things, but also said "although I'm sure it was awesome for you."

I've been having panic attacks since, and been fucking my girlfriend twice a day. Fucked with my head.
>>
>>722556048
Made you into a faggot?
>>
>>722559860
Point out where you got those statistics please.
>>
>>722557072
Posting on /b/ doesn't make you weird. /b/ is pretty much equal with normiebook at this point.
>>
>>722559920
You goung to dick her again?
>>
>>722560070
Le superior intelligence here TALKING xD
>>
>>722558771
Coming into these threads is like getting a free study guide to whackjob tier normies. Can you elaborate a bit on your "fucked perceptions of sex"?
>>
>10/11 years old
>Dad starts dating this crazy chick
>Leaves us alone a lot
>Eventually she starts asking me to lay my head on her lap and stuff
>She's kinda pretty so okay
>She's folding laundry one day and catches me watching her fold her underwear
>Teases me about how "it's not nice to do that to a lady"
>Panic and run away
>One night she's walking around in a t shirt and panties
>Gives that whole "it's okay, you already saw them" thing
>Still has me sit in her lap or lay my head on her
>Eventually it turns into her wanting to touch me or try to get me to take my pants off with her

Fast forward a couple years

>Are now 16/17
>Dad long since dumped that woman, got with a new crazy woman
>She's the "I want to be young and hip forever" type
>To be fair she's in good goddamn shape
>Going through my horny phase like it's nobody's fucking business
>My sisters either all moved out or live with their mothers (dad was busy in case you can't tell) so most of the time it was just stepmom and I alone in the house
>Steal her panties all the time because I have a massive panty fetish at this point
>She wears all this super cute stuff despite being late thirties (imagine like the striped shit from victoria's secret)
>One day she just barges into my room in the middle of the night while I'm furiously masturbating with her panties, I don't even remember what for
>We just stare at each other
>She takes a sadistic grin
>Apparently my dad was having "issues" but refused to use pills
>Blackmails me into having sex with her or she'll tell my dad I stole her panties
>End up having sex with her almost every single night for three months until one day she just gives up on it and stops coming into my room
>They end up getting divorced about a year later

I still have a panty fetish

I'm never happy in a relationship

I have almost no sex drive apart from having more fun masturbating then having sex
>>
File: 1473884487412.jpg (74KB, 540x526px) Image search: [Google]
1473884487412.jpg
74KB, 540x526px
>>722557461
Huh gayyy
>>
>>722557461
Jesus shit fuck
>>
Cousin made me suck his dick and tried to fuck my ass when I was 12 and he 15. Today cousin/sibling incest is the biggest, best fetish I have and I wish I could go back and have him fuck me again.
>>
>>722559222
I've literally been there.
>>
>>722557376
What a waste. Low energy!
>>
>>722559058
Maybe date your dad?
>>
>>722560329
I should mention I'm 26 now, I worded that second story wrong
>>
So, guys, I *think* I was molested when I was little. But I can't remember any of it.

>had a dream last night
>in it I'm with friends in a house that is a representation of my head.

I am blessed with a very direct phone line from conscient to subconscient mind btw

>Exploring the house, there's this music around.
>Find stairs leading down. Take them, the music suddently stops.
>Downstairs in my mind there's a long badly lit tunnel. In the end of wich there's a black curtain.
>I feel shitty and shittier when I approach the curtain.
>Attempt to cross the curtain, get tangled with it, feel like shit, like shit, like shit, desperately get out, from the side I walked in. Couldn't cross the black curtain
>while in the dream I think "fuck, was I abused?"

>wake up and think "fuck, was I abused?"

I also have fucked up fetishes, into hebe, anal, incest. idk what the fuck could have happened.

Thoughts?
>>
My dad fucked my sisters, and made me touch his dick. My oldest sister ended up killing him when I was off at college.

None of us can have a normal relationships. Actually being molested fucks you up.
>>
>>722559058
How could you repress something like that?
>>
>>722560037
>from his teacher and babysittrer
>>
>>722555904
>raped by younger brother (I'm male) at 11; >didn't know it was him until I started dating my first girlfriend (at 25).
>Flashbacks and shit commence.
>Hyperactive sexually (masturbate a fuckton)
>I have no real friends
>I don't trust anyone
>avoid confrontation
>wreckless
>obsessively analyze every little social interaction (15+ times minimum)
>short term memory loss due to alcoholism during 20's
etc.
>>
>>722560037
Anecdotal statistics.

No one questions the "80% of rape goes unreported* statistic.
But I can remember 5th grade wanting to fuck my teacher.
And in elementary school kids were always talking about sex with adults.
>>
>>722559913
My SO knew before we met for the first time, and she thought she could "control" it by RPing as my sister, but soon the kid was brought into the fantasies as well. She agreed to wearing her daughter's clothes while we fuck in her room, having her used panties stuffed in her mouth, things like that.
But it's not enough. It never is. And now it's spreading.
>>
>>722560660
Show /b/ the crime reports or i call bullshit
>>
>>722559159
Nice to read one with a happy ending
>>
>>722560759
wat?
>>
>>722560801
Hmmm thats one elementary school... Out of the thousands in america alone.
>>
My mom used to jack me off, give me bj's, and would sometimes treat me like a girl ever since I was younger.. (she always wished i was a girl instead.. She even told my wife that recently)

As far as what that did to me.. it definitely fucked with my view on sexuality. It really got me into incest, turned on by my mom.. and made me secretly want to be a girl ever since i was younger.
>>
>be me , 3/4 years old lil boy
>spend time with grandmom , parents work alot
>aunt lives with grandmom , 80s party chick
>loves holding me down , ttorturing me , slapping me , pulling my hair , putting me in clothes hamper , putting panties on my face etc
>eventually leads to her pinning me down and rubbing her feet on my face for minutes on end
>that moves to pinning me down , straddling my face and using it as her own sybian and masturbating in front of me and walking around naked
>goes on until im about 6 or so , dad who is hardly in my life notices and puts stop to it
Fast forward 20 years later , 2006 or so. im Mid 20s , aunt is married has 2 girls in high school now , im out of college and I live with my grandmom
>aunt comes over once a week to see grandmom
>ALWAYS FLIRTS WITH ME , one week comes out of the bathroom with her pants half down joking and giggling
>think about it all week , stewing on how she molested me
>next week she is over I wait in garage for her.
>as shes leaving pretend to give hug
>grab ass , she looks at me ,
>grab hair "dont think i have forgotten"
>aunt literally goes weak and drops ... did she just cum ?
>cock in mouth , face fuck until blast on her face
>she almost dies from the cum on her face , somehow gagging without even tasting the cum
>ingrandmomsgarage.jpg
>my aunt now divorced, bang her whenever I was as long as cousins arent home
>both cousins super hot , love talking shit about them when fucking aunt and making her wear their underwear
>usually just go over for blowjob , have brought friends
>have fucked her the first night in both her new houses since her divorce
>>
>>722560801
What is wrong with you? Elementary school you should not be wanting to bang people especially adults, i know i or anyone i knew didn't want to to do that just just wanted to play imaginary guns. Kids have very little in the way of sexuality or even fucking gender awareness. You sound like you might of been molested your self.
>>
>>722560615
No. But I see a false accusation in the making, m8. I think people will remember being raped or molested in vivid detail

I keep having nightmares of being falsely accused of shit and I know damn well I never raped or diddled anything or anyone.

Ever since what my GF told me, I have been mentally scarred fucked for life.

I used to make roastie jokes on /b/ and now karma has set in.
>>
>>722560990
what do you want to know?
>>
>>722557785
>molested by mother and big sister
>daughter 14
sounds like losts of greentext time
>>
>>722561060
For some reason I doubt that hundreds of children were completely different from the rest of children.
>>
>>722560829
Yeah. I made the mistake of RP'ing as young child and her being mommy. She was a little freaked out, but enjoyed it. I think I did it on purpose, to put that in her head. I've seen him eyeballing her, she's very attractive and hes going through puberty. She has a tendency to fall asleep on the couch after having wine and being nearly impossible to rouse. I sometimes wonder who will initiate the first move, because she definitely seems to get off to the son mom play, and I'm sure if she happened to fall asleep on the couch with just a sheer nighty on, he'd probably try something.
>>
>>722561236
>I think people will remember being raped or molested in vivid detail

While yes, also people sink that shit deep down. Just look at the anon who said he remembered everything at age 18, stuff that happened until he was 15
>>
>>722561236
I don't mean to be a dick but I don't get the whole repressed memory shit.

It was in a Lifetime channel movie once where these two guys get convinced by psychiatrists after a neighbor got molested to remember repressed memories and those parents got locked up for no reason and the boys got put in foster care and wound up being always angry and mentally fucked, over a lie being fed to them.
>>
>>722561168
got more stories of you fucking her?
>>
>>722561229

Dont forget elementary school ages differ depending on country. Some might talk about american school system and some not.

For me in europe in my country elementary school lasts from age 4/5 until youre 11/12 assuming you dont have to repeat a year.

In the last grade or two everyone I knew was interested in sex obviously in a more childish way but at age 12 I started jerking and fantasizing about nearly.all my older female teachers and so did my friends. A LOT of girls had crushes on teachers and older brothers friends etc too.
>>
>>722561434
I didn't think anyone saw my post, I forgot about my molestation just a couple of months after it stopped. I Guess it's more like a mental defense to stop you from falling into depression, when shit like that happens you just want to forget.
>>
>>722560316
I became pretty hypersexual. Used to tie up my barbies, tried to get my sister to do stuff with me as a kid, wrote/drew erotic stuff all the time. After the rape in college, I just felt like a sex object. Now along from needing to be powerless, I have a hard time feeling like I can object to anything. Therapy helped a little, but you know
>>
>>722561229
>What is wrong with you? Elementary school you should not be wanting to bang people especially adults
"Should"

>I know i or anyone i knew didn't want to to do that
Strange, I lusted after classmates as young as first grade.
I was attracted to a girl in Kindergarten, but I remember clear lust for the girl in first grade.

> just just wanted to play imaginary guns.
They've since banned that.

>Kids have very little in the way of sexuality or even fucking gender awareness.
Nah, there's hyper gender awareness in children. Girls and Boys are as different as night and day.

>You sound like you might of been molested your self.
I fucking wish dude. My 5th grade teacher was banging.
One of my preschool teachers I had a crush on too.
Wanted to bang my 5th grade teacher, 6th grade English teacher, 8th grade English teacher, 9th grade English teacher,10th grade Spanish teacher 11th grade English teacher.
I never noticed before, but young attractive women usually teach English class.
My teachers in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade were all very old hefty women.
There was a hidden area under our 1st 2nd grade playground and there were always rumors of kids having sex there.
>>
>>722561940
How'd you get raped in college?
>>
>>722560749
you can't, the memory is fake. Feels like real, you can't tell it from real. That's what post-freudian psychiatrists do
>>
>>722561618
I repressed my shit because I couldn't deal with it emotionally. I'm a male who was raped by another male who was a family member and repressed it for 14ish years.
>>
>>722561940
I remember very crudely drawing porn in 4th grade.
I would fold it up and hide it in easter eggs in my dresser drawer.
>>
>>722561251
You have similar social issues to me, but I was never abused in any way. You could just be a faggot like me...
>>
>>722561734
Well of course kids around 12+ are gonna start jerking it and having fantasies, their going through sexual development. That doesn't mean an adult gets to take advantage of them, male or female. A child doesn't fully understand. I wanted to explore the galaxy as a fucking space warrior when i was 12 but theres ramifications for fucking intergalactic travel, Shit i couldn't understand as a child
>>
>>722562094
Met a guy, hung out for a few weeks, went to a party together, gave me drugs, took me home and fucked me
>>
>>722562293
There are literally no ramifications of sex unless you create them.
>>
my moma touched my dick when i was young lol
>>
>>722561952
Motherfucker you dont get to pick who molest you, it's rape. It's probably wouldn't of been your hot teacher it would of been your creepy uncle fucking you in the basement.
>>
>>722556496
Details pls
>>
>>722557461
Show it to us, you fairy
>>
>>722562210
you could be repressing some shit. I used to laugh at that "lifetime repressed memory bullshit," until the day my brother told me he raped me and all that shit came flooding back.
>>
>>722559058
lol
>>
>>722559058

I call BS. Repressed memories are fake.
>>
>>722562414
For a child that young there physiological scarring, thats why alot of people who get molested end up killing them self's or becoming socially withdrawn.
>>
>>722559200

Bait/10
>>
>>722560563
most interesting story in the thread so far
>>
>>722555904
A friend of mine when I was little tried to lay in bed and act gay to me. Never did anything super bad. I just stayed away from him. Mostly repressed it because I was embarrassed. This is the first time I've talked about it in like 8-10 years.
>>
>>722562635
le ki ki ki ki kill yourself
>>
>>722562519
I would but, my phone is fucked and my laptop hasn't got a webcam.
>>
>>722561940
Makese sense. Victims usually fall into two categories as they deal with it later: hypersexual or asexual.

>>722562529
Possibly, I had that thought after I posted too. If that is the case, I prefer not knowing I guess. I don't judge it to be likely though, we differ in enough areas that it's likely just overlap. Strange though, how two people with two different journey's can still make it to a similar destination.
>>
>>722555904
I had several forced sexual encounters with my older brother growing up. Ever since I have been interested in sucking/stroking a good looking cock.
>>
>>722562497
I didn't live anywhere near any family.
And I was explaining how children want sexual contact.
I said Children are attracted to young adults.
Completely true. I would have loved to have been molested by a young adult woman as a child or teenager.
Also the word was molestation, not rape.
>>
>>722562414
>what is pregnancy
>what are stds
>>
>>722555904
When I was like 6 my grandma let me watch a porn vhs. It was an anal only movie. I have a huge anal fetish. I don't even care for girl's puss.
>>
>>722562194
I am so sorry for that, man.

Meanwhile over here, I have to debate whether or not I should dump my girlfriend due to her sexual traumas.

I have stuck with her through this and a lot of times.

She doesn't tell her non-abusive relatives and I document the incidents now.

Whether it is past trauma or bullying or her Anorexia, I document it because she will not.

We have been together for years now.

But I was the one she needed a break from.

I am the one getting her bad moods and occasionally cursed out.

I am the problem.

Not the fuckers who abused and probably still abuse her.

I suffered with that schlampe but she never understands, fml.

I hope you improve socially and can heal, /b/ro.

I know from experience that shit is a chain of destruction later for everyone who meets the victim later in life and a unbearable pain on the victim.
>>
>>722562779
Man is still baiting, and people are still pulling.
>>
>>722561168
MOAR
>>
>>722562629
>physiological scarring
Buzzword.
You could get "physiological scarring" if you were told everyday that your parents forcing you to eat your vegetables was the worst thing that could ever have happened to you.

The social issues and suicide caused by it are often by rape, and by society beating it into their heads that they were damaged and taken advantage of.
If you want to lower suicide rates from rape and molestation normalize it and stop fucking with people's feelings.
>>
>>722556699
Nothing boring about quadruple dubs
>>
>>722557461
heck
>>
>>722562824
cool story..grams hang out and watch it with ya?
>>
>>722558771
WHAT THE FUCK. this happens to people l want to fucking kill that babysitter, l want to kill every single human being, how could somebody do that to
>>
>>722561434
and you simply believed it, no questions asked. Think for a moment, the best remembered memories are those connected with emotions
>>
>>722562794
>thinks a 10 year old boy can cum.
Wew lad.
>>
>>722561638
tons !
>one night my buddy and I sitting around doing blow and drinking
>start talking about sluts , leads to talk about finding a slut to bang (its like 2am)
iknowamilf.jpg
>make the call , no answer, Call incessantly >finally she answers , says no cause kids are home
Ihavecocaine.jpg
>"meet me at the basement entrance"
>buddy and I go over , text her "here with my friend , youre not my aunt" ... she replies pissed
>get inside , cut out auntie some lines and go to town on her,
>had to be quiet and dark cause cousins , but she got 3 holed hard for 45 mins or so
>>
File: received_502343859918730-1.jpg (271KB, 417x906px) Image search: [Google]
received_502343859918730-1.jpg
271KB, 417x906px
Alright buckle up

Pic unrelated.

> be me
> 6
> father cheating on mother, so mom decides it would be best if we moved
> move from west coast to east coast, moving in with mom's sister and her husband
> he's an alcoholic abusive pos
> she MUST have Been a Crackhead with how downright fucking blind she was, and she on her own wasn't too bad, he was definitely the poison
> they have 3 children, 2 girls who are both 9 and 12 respectively
> one son who is 4
> first year or so was great!
> Uncle starts getting abusive. Non sexual. Mostly physical
> aunt is great when he's gone, but when he's around she's his little henchwoman, and is the psychological abuser of the two, making me go without food, making me swallow, then puke up medications,
> older cousins want to go camping in the back yard
> truth or dare
> were naked and (very badly) touching each other, except for ash, the okdest, who's obviously do one this before, it was her idea afterall
> lot of similar for the next year or two. Apparently I was quite the kisser early on!
> be a few years, I'm now 10
> mom became privy to the abuse (not the sexual, she never found out bout me and my cousins) and we packed up one day, and just walked out.
> walk for so many hours. Naugatuck to Waterbury.
> move in with my... fuck... step aunts? My mother's blood uncles married in family.
> they have two kids, 13 year old girl, 9 year old boy
> they're great, all of them, but, I'm a horny broken thing~
> eventually I get them to fuck, and watch, getting to tuck them and pretend them take pics
>>
> be me
> 10 yrs old
> this girl *13 liked me
> she was my brothers baseball coaches daughter
> she brought up porn
> i asked questions
> "here let me show you she said"
> made me go into restroom
> bj + rubbing

I dont really feal that bad about it :D
also i think ive been abused inside of a public restroom before. Dont remember
I just really dislike this one certain restroom, in the ghetto.
It just makes me really fucked
>>
>>722563095
> Unironically thinks none of them can.
>>
>>722561293
>sounds like losts of greentext time
>mother mean fat angry
>be me 12
>mother wants to go on a hiking vacation for a week
>asks who wants to come with
>dad says no
>sis says no
>mother looks at me
>fuck
>
>4h drive
>rented apt, 2br, only 1 bed
>spend days hiking, evenings in the apt
>3rd evening she has wine, followed by more wine
>bedtime, she gets snuggly
>grabby
>moany
>wtf is happening
>happens 3 more nights
>acted like nothing happened once we got home

>sister 5 years older, total butterface with great tits
We took baths together for way past the appropriate age, she showed me how to get a girl off. Pretty sure she was molested as well, she never said anything though.

>>722561352
I absolutely did manipulate my SO into the whole incest thing, dreaming it would lead to things. Now I'm considering drugs to give it another push. Ugh. I disgust myself.
>>
>>722562414
You're really not getting what this guy is saying.

It's not that kids AREN'T getting fucked in the head after sexually traumatic events int their childhood. It's that sex inherently isn't the cause of the trauma, but rather the act of being forced by a person they trust and look up to.

It's like me showering with my mom until i was 7-8. Could it be seen as sexual? Yes, very much. I had her tits and cunt in my face. Was i forced? no. Do I want to fuck mom now? No.
>>
>>722562984
>Be Anon
> Wants to rape kids
> Wants to be guilt free
> Tells him self fucking children is fine, and that people who say it isn't are brainwashed
You sound incidental to trans otherkin fag denying there mental illness.
>>
>>722563099
That's really hot, what does she look like? got any more detailed stories of you being rough and taking advantage of her (anal, etc)?
>>
>>722555904
>Be me
>Be around nine or so
>Close relative is alone in the house with me.
>Close relative gets me to pull my pants down.
>Close relative starts sucking my little dick.
>FeelsGoodman.jpg
>Close relative stops after a minute.
>Doesn't finish me.
>Lasting effect: it taught me I love blowjobs.
>>
>>722563213
also, she was already thicc. She was a latino girl, i thought it was lit
>>
>>722562984
I am really trying to understand you.

I get it.

Your point is trivialize the practice as damage to a hole like a mere punch in the face.

However, virginity once stolen can not be replaced.

As a victim, you will always have that deficiency that can never be restored.

Not just physical, but mental and psychological.

So without a further of a doubt, fuck you, my man.
>>
>>722558491
???
>>
>>722555904
>Be around 8-12
>Used to visit a teacher after hours
>She would put on Disney movies
>and be almost like a mom bake food tried to make me happy
>Slowly and slowly it started becoming physical
>eventually she starts touching me and I her not knowing better or what I was doing. It was a game I was told.
>I was told it was a secret game to not tell anybody
>One day she disappears seemingly out of nowhere it felt like
>Go through the rest of my years eventually forget that experience
>A couple years ago I saw a person that looked like her
>Start remembering the stuff
>I realize what happened to me so long ago

I remember she saying and telling everybody that she was/is pretty. She was Latina

Ever since I remembered I have not had a steady relationship and kind of shut myself off from everybody. To this day I have never told anybody about her.
>>
>>722561299
the reason being your subjective psychology
>>
>>722562984
Didn't even need to read other replies or even the whole reply

You're probably scarred and you're too hurt to admit it, probably ashamed that you're that weak

or most likely

you finaly got over it and now everyone who's still at it is a faggot to you, because you're that imature

end yourself
>>
>>722558771
;-;
>>
>>722563213
I don't want to rape kids.
I think that male sexual contact with children is almost always wrong.
I think the same about male sexual contact with animals.
>>
>>722557376

It's done with a Chan-x script. Don't be fooled. Any scriptfag can do that quad dub thing any time they want.

>You
>2017
>Being this new.
>>
File: 20170215_201151.jpg (2MB, 1944x1807px) Image search: [Google]
20170215_201151.jpg
2MB, 1944x1807px
Sorry I don't know how to green text.

I was 5
Male cousin was 12
He held me down and pulled off my shorts and panties.
Raped me.
Only one time. I think he feels bad about it now. But now I have a rape fetish.
>>
>>722559058
holy shit :(
>>
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE YOU ALL NEED TO DIE
>>
>be me
>be 10
>have 7 or 8yo girl cousin
>force her to suck me
>lick her vagoo
>do this for 3 years
>doesn't really speak to me for next 14 or 15 years
>8 months ago sends me fb message that her husband left her
>been fucking raw ever since.
>>
>>722563531
He made the right choice 'cause i'd rape you as well.
>>
>>722563531
Well considering how fat and disgusting you are you're never to going to fulfill that fantasy.

You'll be lucky if you can find a nigger to take you in.
>>
>>722563531
Sorry to hear it.

Where the fuck was your mother or father?

And why did they have you around a older male alone anyway?
>>
>>722563700
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>722558750
Green text your fantasy lel
You're fucked up
>>
>>722563531

Holy fuck, nice boobs anon

But that gave you a rape fetish?
>>
>Be me
>Be 18
>Meet girl, also 18
>We fall in love
>We end up having sex in the missionary position for the sake of procreation.

>FEELSGOODMAN.JPG
>>
>>722563790
I'm going to rape you as well, boi
>>
>>722563531
I came pretty close to raping a couple of 8 year old siblings when I was 14. I fapped to the tought of it for weeks.
>>
>>722563719
Nah, white men like chubby girls too. Source: I'm married. He's white.

>>722563732
My parents were drug addicts who left me alone quite often.
>>
>>722563698
Holy shit! I think you may be my brother Kek.
>>
>>722564031
Can't rape a willing bottom ya cuck
>>
>>722563531
WOULD TITTY FUCK YOU SO BAD EVEN IF COUSIN NOT GONNA LIE DONT BLAME HIM FOR THIS ONE
>>
>>722563531
Does rape cause big tiddies because damn. And like insertion or what
>>
>>722563916
I don't know if it was the source of it to be honest. It's a common fetish so who knows. :)
>>
I was sitting in my room, when my uncle came in and stuck his BBC in my ass. Luckily I clenched my asshole and jerked my body away, and his dick came with it. Now that nigga has no dick.
>>
>>722557461
Do you feel bad about it?
Or do you not care?
>>
>>722564082
We're both japing each other. I'm a bottom with guys as well, bro. No rape today.
>>
>>722564074
Hispanic != white.
Sorry.
You're also not chubby, you're fat.
>>
>>722564122
He inserted. I don't know if he finished because I was so young. But I remember crying and being in pain while he held me down.
>>
>>722564366
Your dubs are rediculous.
>>
File: Britbongpaedo1977.jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Britbongpaedo1977.jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
Thread approved.
>>
>>722562332
That's not rape, that's you being a slut
>>
>>722562529
mind elaborating on this?
why did he told you?
how did he felt about it?
how old you were?
>>
>>722563061
she went to sleep, but she probably was watching me from behind the door or something.
>>
>>722564422

I'm sorry you had to experience that. But honest question, have you ever explored rape play? I'm curious if it satisfies or is too scary if you actually delve into it.
>>
>Be me
>2016
>Faggot drops his daughter off to stay overnight twice because he is a deadbeat
>Allegedly my cousin
>18 at time
>She's like 11-12 or some shit
>Playing Vidya at night
>Never did shit to her.
>Turned off console, left living room, went to bed.
>Pissed off I was put in a bad situation

Second time
>She comes over
>Her and my mother watching movie
>New year's day 2016
>My mother goes to sleep and leaves me in the living room alone with her, again putting me in a bad situation.
>Not a pedo or a chomo, sorry faggots.
>Play Dead Space 2, leave, go to room.
>Next day, dad comes and gets her
>Thank God.

>Fast forward
>My GF tells me about her raped by her cousin
>Having nightmares about being falsely accused of shit by this girl every night now

Seriously what the fuck.
>>
>>722555904
be me
about 6 or , can't really remember
rainy day
went to the playground anyway
nobody there
guy shows up
lures me to some bushes that surrounded the soccer field
forced me to take of my jacket, shirt and undershirt
forced me to give him blowjob
went home, told nobody about
bedtime, mom notices i'm not wearing the undershirt
policetime next day

today, more than 30 years later, guy still hasn't been caught. i don't even want him to be caught. actually i today consider this my first sexual experience. and while not being gay i would love to meet the guy again.
>>
>>722564244

I mean I've actually had a minor kink for it, as a sub. In even a guy.

It does make sense though, someone finding you so overwhelmingly attractive they force themselves on you, really does seem hot
>>
>>722559918
Wo kommst du her?
>>
Just remembered another story
>be me
>6-7 years old
>at friend's house playing Legos and Xbox
>his 5 year old sister comes in
>starts fucking around and building shitty legos
>her brother (my friend) starts to encourage her to strip down
>wtf
>she starts stripping down and is fully naked
>brother has her touch herself
>did I say that she's 5 years old?
>I start to cover my eyes at this point
>brother is laughing and encouraging her more
.>her five year old pussy is almost in my face
>peek out from my hands covering my eyes to see what the fuck is happening
>she starts to pull her vagina flaps back
>I can see the hole
>older sister that babysits me from time to time walks in and flips the fuck out
>starts yelling at younger brother and sister
>she asks me to leave
>gtfo of there
>his older sister that got mad was actually very fucking hot
>I've never told anyone else this
>It didn't really mess me up much because i was little
>older sister stopped babysitting me and I went to friends house less
>friend's older brother got hit by a train after that. I can't remember exactly when.
>>
>>722564605
Light rape play. Lots of kinky dom/sub stuff. But not a full on rape play. I'd love to try it though. It's the only thing that gets me off when I'm alone.
>>
>>722564606
And now, I also keep having nightmares, imagining how my girlfriend was raped and how it happened
>>
>>722564459
Agreed
>>
>>722559920
Show FB post.
>>
>>722562566

Repressed memories as a result of a psychologist with an agenda are fake. Most of the others are real.
>>
>>722564459
>gave me drugs
>>
>>722555904
Was forced to lick two of my older neighbor boys penises (they held me down) When I was around 5-6. They also touched my dick and I never told anyone. One of them went on to molest my little brother and luckily he told my parents and got the guy caught. Im 18 yr old virgin and I think I'm depressed but I'm not going to be one if those self diagnose fags so.
>>
>>722564732
Was zur holle?

English is my primary, not German
>>
>>722561092
Do you think you are trans?
Do you have a feminization fetish?
>>
>>722563795
>>Green text your fantasy lel
>movie night on the couch in pyjamas, usually a way too short top and boxers for them
>some movie for adults with plenty of sexing going on
>get them the special drinks
>molly with a bit of meth and a teensy bit of 2c-b
>watch them drink
>offer back rub to "sis", knead her shoulders for 20 mins, drugs start to work, slight moans escaping her lips
>no more back rubs now, cuddling time
>get comfy between them both, cuddling and arm wrapping
>the girls feel great, they're squirming and stretching and touching
>offer back rub to kiddo, instantly agrees with big ecstatic eyes
>"yeah you need to take off your top tho"
>hands gliding over her shoulders, ever so slightly inching towards her breasts
>she moans
>sister grabs my hard cock through my pants
>it escalates

>You're fucked up
Absolutely, and I know where it comes from.
>>
>>722562868
Thanks, I really appreciate that.

I hope that you are provided that guidance that you need in order to achieve the most positive outcome possible for you and yours.
>>
>>722563190
Ummm are you me? I've thought that a few times also. Xanax and alcohol. When she was a kid she liked coke. I've given all those things thought as well. I shouldn't try to fool myself, I know somewhere in my mind I was trying for inception.
>>
>>722558974
That's a denim shame
>>
>>722563105

pic looks like my wife.
>>
>>722565066
Why the fuck did you contact the austria police? I was asking where are you from
>>
>>722555904
moar like this!
http://fuckmytoes.com
>>
>>722563312
>Lasting effect: it taught me I love blowjobs.

AMEN
>>
>>722565245
No problem, man.

I hate faggots that prey on kids.

And due to my irrational nightmares caused by my girlfriend, Franziska, telling me what was done to her, nightmares of both of being falsely accused by my own alleged cousin (I don't think her father and my mother are actually related, hence alleged) and uncontrollably imagining how what happened to Franziska went down is a constant hell for me which pushed me to drug addiction.
>>
>>722565531
Because my girlfriend was raped.

And the USA.
>>
>>722562868
Break up with the dumb slag, send the evidence to relatives, let her fix her own shit if she won't let your or respect you.
>>
>>722565744
Why the austrian police tho?
>>
>>722558771

That helps explain some of my ex's tendencies..
>>
>>722564992
>Girl hanging out with dude going to parties
>Expects to not have sex
>Expects to not be raped

Come on, common sense dictates if she doesn't put out, she's going to get raped.
She was asking for it.
If you're a mildly attractive young woman, and you're going to parties with new male "friends" you're going to get your holes explored one way or another.
If you don't intend to have them explored, don't do that.
It's like joining the police force and expecting to not encounter criminals.
>>
>>722555904
my aunt played with my pecker when i was like 9. shit was weird.
>>
>>722565816
It happened in Austria.

She is an Austrian.
>>
>>722564992
Oh poor you.. Christ! Take some responsibility. You're a slut, that's all. You should apologize to the man for calling him a rapist.
>>
>>722565931
Uff. Can I help you? I live in Vienna

Was raped to btw
>>
>>722564606
>pollack
>>
>>722565808
Her mother and maternal family are abusive. Her cousin (Maternal aunt's son) did it.

Her father's family is good and love her but I can not find them.

I could only dox the mother's name and the hospital my girlfriend is now at,

Not her non-abusive relatives.
>>
File: 1485302364709s.jpg (2KB, 125x96px) Image search: [Google]
1485302364709s.jpg
2KB, 125x96px
>>722559918
>>German
Did your Gf enjoy that shitskin syrian dick in her ass?
>>
>>722566104
That's the thing, she won't fix it.

She is a doormat.

I don't know why she will not tell her father's family.

She went to a police station but she was turned away because she did not have a recording of him confessing.

Her brother is a faggot coward that never defends her.
>>
>>722565914
Eh, I went with a group actually. Plus he drugged me. I don't care if I was interested or not. Drugs make it not ok
>>
>>722566131
Austrian. Or are you too retarded to read you infidel
>>
when I was 13 my older brother and two of his friends (16) had me suck their dicks and they eventually fucked me a few times. I dont know if it messed me up as much as it did my brother, he could never really be around me after that without apologizing to his little sis, to his credit, he always has helped and been there when I needed him.
>>
>>722566131
Austrian, not German, you fucking nigger ape.
>>
What's with all the gay shit? If you rape a boy, you're not pedo, you're just gay.. and that's even sicker.
>>
>>722563418
How does it make you feel to remember it?
Why do you feel you are shutting yourself off from everyone?
Why is it a big deal to you?
>>
>>722566366
It's the same
>>
>>722566471
And thats why you are a low-life.
>>
>>722559058
> raped continuously from age 8 to age 15
> suddenly forget it all happened
> suddenly re-remember it again at age 18

I'm not buying it.
>>
>>722566471
No, it isn't.

And Austria will never let 3 million dandy sandniggers in their country without a fight.
>>
>>722566622
le 66622 kys
>>
>>722557706
Liar
>>
>>722559125
>It's worse developmentally to be refused sex than it is to be forced into sex.

Howdy, Elliot.
>>
>>722557785
I like you. You are me. Weird.
>>
File: 8 (1).jpg (50KB, 640x919px) Image search: [Google]
8 (1).jpg
50KB, 640x919px
Never was molested, but definitely had a fucked up perception of sex.

> parents walked around naked all the time
> overweight, and jungle crotched
> dad had epic collection of pornos
> I was permitted to read pornos
> mom made fun of my dick size all the time
> figured I would really study yhe ole penthouse and playboy sextions on pleasuring women
> parents swung a but too
> didn't really understand how weird everything was until junior high
> retrospectively thought it was odd that growing up I had highschool aged "step sisters" living in our basement for a year at a time
> not dungeon girls.. Consensually were there
> get girlfriend in highschool
> once I got over being shy and feeling inadequate from all the porno and insults
> turns out I'm great at sex
> cock is average and decent looking too
> I find my mothers body type unattractive because she was a bitch to me
> start plowing through scores of women
> I'm in my thirties now..
> have a 22yo gf
> confident in my sexual abilities and from my conquests
> love however.. Haven't got that figured out
> I'm not able to remain interested for more than two years in any woman
> wish I had a normal upbringing sometimes.

Gf pic for having read that garbage.
>>
>>722556699
Underrated get.
>>
>>722566013
Don't see how you could?

How?
>>
>>722556699
nice get checked
>>
>>722566697
/shrug I only wish I was.
>>
>>722563501
Nobody cares about your opinion you socialist jew fuck off back to the oven
>>
File: 1479759888701.gif (565KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
1479759888701.gif
565KB, 367x265px
>>722561168
>grab hair "dont think i have forgotten"
>aunt literally goes weak and drops ...
>>
>>722566825
Because I am trying so hard to hunt this Daniel Neuhold motherfucker down.

Austria has fucked up phone book structure.

Harder to dox.
>>
Molested by my father's roomate, and girlfriend at the time. Never said a word, nobody actually knows. Father was into some weird shit, so assume now it was his idea.

Not really fucked up, just into more deviant sexual behavior than the average person.
>>
File: golikethis.jpg (32KB, 351x81px) Image search: [Google]
golikethis.jpg
32KB, 351x81px
>>722566366
>nigger
>ape
one of these is redundant
>>
>>722559920
you got panic attacks since 11? or since she looked you up
>>
>>722555904
Had my face shoved into neighbor's daughter's ass. I now love ass and fantasize about my face in ass.
>>
>>722566013

Thread may 404,

Coldspacevoyager, Kik
>>
>>722567187
>greentext please
>>
Anyway..

I was raped by somw older kids when i was 7. It did go on for 2 more years. Sometimws they forced me to drink piss...

I moved to Austria when i was around 10. Past forward 2 years later my uncle raped me.. he continued to do so for some time probably 1/1,5 years
After that he kinda let me go.

When I was 17 i got into a fight with my mum she calls the cops and tells me to gtfo. Uncle offers to crash at his place. I take the offer he rapes me some more.. i met my ex fiance whome Ive told everything..she helps me dealing with it and tells my parents.. they dont believe me instead they beat the shit out of me.

Dont want to write anymore sry
>>
>>722566796
you forgot to mention you have a cuckhold fetish for exposing your girlfriend online, faggot
>>
>3-6 yo No clue I have shit tier memory
>At older friends house
>Don't remember what happened but I gave him a blow job
>Consensual but I didn't like it
>fast forward about 8
>Friend my age does same stuff giving and receiving never going past blowjobs
>Until 15 struggled with sexual feelings towards men. Constantly thinking about sex with every man I got close to
>Became distant thoughts stopped
>Went from beta to semi alpha
>Now I drink a lot and constantly aim to prove that I am physically stronger than most. 6'3'' tall helps. I am mostly turned on by feeling powerful degrading women and the like. Even looped around to getting aroused by girlish men. Still don't let people close and constantly drink and do drugs not sure if its related.
>Can't find anyone to care about if I am emotionally distant and becoming sexist as a result of power fantasies
>>
>>722567070
I know but that ficken hürensohn keeps pissing me off.
>>
>>722566785
There's a lot of us, Anon.
>>
File: mgn0.jpg (111KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
mgn0.jpg
111KB, 1000x666px
>>722567390
then you shouldnt be on the interwebs if thats all it takes
>>
>>722558771

tits or gtfo
>>
>>722567390
Speak english anon. Im just laughing my ass off and its 3am here
>>
File: DSC_2346 (1).jpg (96KB, 1135x720px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2346 (1).jpg
96KB, 1135x720px
>>722567345

I like showing off the girls I've been with.
Dated strippers, fetish models, and had threesomes and spectators. I actually have cucked a couple of guys who needed their gf's fucked right.
>>
>>722567307
I am so sorry, man.

This faggot lives somewhere in Steiermark, not sure where.

She won't tell me because she "doesn't want any problems"

Are Austrian parents always fucked up like this?
>>
>>722567001
what did she do to you? fucking hell. i wish a woman would have "raped" me you all are lucky
>>
>>722567511
Inb4 triggered

I know.

This shit is just a touchy thing for me now.
>>
>>722566366
nah, thats what the guys gf was doing
>>722566639
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-austria-rape-idUSKCN10Q1GJ
>>
>>722558750

they'll taste the molly in their drink. Molly is literally the worst thing i've ever tasted and i've licked girls' assholes for fun.
>>
File: 1377772215655.jpg (115KB, 721x780px) Image search: [Google]
1377772215655.jpg
115KB, 721x780px
>>722567691
>This shit is just a touchy thing for me now.
>touchy
Hehehe, I get it
>>
>>722559222
nice trips
bout every girl i've known has had some sort of sexual trauma. some make a big deal about it, some are chill about it.

last chick bipolar as hell and was always victimized somehow even tho no sexual abuse
>>
>>722556699
>check'd

>be me
>be 6 or 7
>have dialup and a windows 98
>now anon, this is your new babysitter
>16 or something year old white trash
>bitch falls asleep
>immediately go to the computer
>bitch aint asleep, sneaks up on me, and drags me to the couch
>had my butthole prodded and defiled
>be me, 14, well into puberty now
>been jerkin in for three years
>getting a little stale
>try sharpie in pooper
>fucking loved it
>be me, 23, now.
>live in shitty, run down appartment, rents cheap and ultilities come with it.
>buy decent laptop, buy vibrating anal toy
>been doing this for almost a year now
take a guess how its effected me, /b/ros
>>
>>722567561
Ficken hürensohn "fucking son of a bitch"

I speak quite a bit of German and some Russian.

Developed a habit of switching into other languages when cursing.
>>
>>722567616
I dont know about Austria Parents. I dont even know my own father (Im from Ukraine). Fucker left my mum right away after my birth

I really would like to help you guys. But a victim needs to immidietly go to the police otherwise they wont do shit..
>>
>be me
>grow up in big Italian family
>3 brothers, 2 sisters
>mom yells at us when we mess up the house
>dad yells at us when we piss off mom
>grow up
>go to college
>get a good job
>yell at my kids when they make my wife angry

I need counseling, and a trophy, and a hug.
>>
>>722557461
I'm fuckin dying
> TO scared to say anything because i though i'd get into trouble playing a game called " It's raping time"
>>
>>722562332
Slut.
>>
>>722558974

>things were like X 40 years ago so they should be like that now
>>
>>722555904

> me, age 8
> neighbor girl age about 15 or so
> invites me in her garage
> tells me to drop my pants
> plays with my dick, dick gets hard
> happened 4 or 5 times over a few months
> then i asked how come she never pulled down her pants too
> so she showed her pussy to me and fingered herself
> showed me her clit and rubbed it, she said it felt really good
> for some reason we never did it again after that
> she moved away about a year later

Had no bad effect on me. I think it might have even made me more sexually aggressive than I otherwise would have been -- having had direct experience with a girl who got off on penis/pussy play, I projected that on other girls too.
>>
>8 years old
>female teachers always like me, up through preschool to year 2
>most popular kid in school
>girls read me stories behind a secluded bush in the playground
>oneday ask to see my dick
> fuckyea.jpg
>they are all surprised and giggling playing with it
>school bell rings go back to class
next year l lost my cuteness and looked retarded, became loser in school, all cool old friends stopped talking to me
>girls always ignored me etc but l always remembered what happened when l was a little shotacon
>>
>>722567757
We arent Köln yet. But the mudswines raped way too many people. Yeah they rape everything from 10y old boys to 82y old grannie
>>
>>722567956
had a giggle
>>
>>722567691
How does that hole feel now? Knowing that someone already had their way with it?
>>
>>722567828
Just say Verfickter Hurensohn ;)
>>
Dad ate me out a bunch while jacking off when I was about 9-12ish, he stopped after that after he gave up drinking and tried to set himself straight, a few years ago we started having sex whenever I visit though (I initiated)..

I've got some messed up shit with the love I guess, parental love still being sexual etc.
>>
>>722557461
>"It's raping time"
kek
>>
>>722559860
actually... I remember when I was like 7, I was watching tv with my babysitter and tried reaching my hand into her shirt and looking up her skirt. I actually grabbed her and kissed her.

She wasn't interested so I felt rejected and sad, but also felt bad like maybe I'd get in trouble for trying. Never tried it again.
>>
File: IMG_20170214_091405.jpg (69KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170214_091405.jpg
69KB, 576x1024px
All of these stories are bringing back memories that are being put in a whole new light.

>be me, age 5
>every day before and after school go to this old lady's daycare
>there's about 4 or 5 other kids there
>I remember three girls, Julien was probably my age, Priscilla who I think was probably about 2 or 3, and Madison and her sister Sky who were like a year older than me
>I remember drawing pictures of some of my friends
>don't know why, but one day after I used the restroom I drew a picture of Julien standing up like a boy and peeing in the toilet with subtitle, "Julien peeing"
>had it on the back of another drawing that I showed my mom, I don't know how I kept it hidden from her
>that explains my piss fetish
>I remember Priscilla was a mixed black/white girl
>constantly walked around the house in just diapers because toddler, I would stare at her without knowing why
>that explains my preference of mixed girls and curly hair
>I remember Madison was always kind of weird, she reminded me of a vampire
>her sister Sky was always super shy
>they both had similar looks, Winona Ryder-esque
>they definitely explain my preference of smaller, skinny, pale women with short, curly/wavy black hair
>was the type to wear cute clothes and skirts and stuff

It's amazing how impressionable children are and how easy it is for things they're exposed to to develop into things like this
>>
>>722555904
>Be me, like 10 to 12. I'm 26 now.
>My uncle picks me up one day in the afternoon
>Haven't seen him in like 3 years
>He says he wants to go fishing, I say sure.
>Fish for a bit, when we get back in the car I specifically recall accidently knocking over a few fish, he gets pissed about it.
>Later we're at his place, we go upstairs and watch star wars
>I notice that it's actually late, I notify him that I should go home now
>He says it's fine and that I can sleep over
>I eventually fall asleep

>Wake up in the middle of the night, overhear him with his wife talking in the room.
>I specifically remember feeling dizzy, something other than normal grogginess of waking up.
>Get a glimpse around the room before passing out again.

>Wake up in the morning
>Uncle sleeping on a couch near me, don't recall the wife being there.
>We eventually get going to drop me back off at my place
>We arrived at my place and I walk in
>my grandfather in the living room tells me "about time you showed up!" Something along those lines
>At the time I wondered what he meant.
>a few minutes later my mother flies through the front door in tears
>asking me where the fuck I've been, I say with uncle [name here]
>She's in shock and I don't know what's going on.
>shit storm call with my uncle and my mother

That day I found out that he wasn't a normal person and that he was very weird.
But I now know that he was actually a pedo. I'm pretty sure weird shit happened that day but it's a pretty faded memory.
>>
>>722555904
If my hot 9/10 blonde blue eyed gf hadn't been raped by her dad when she was younger, I'm almost certain I wouldn't be fucking her today. I'm an ugly 4/10 latino.
>>
>>722557461
>Basically an excuse to dry hump each other guilt free,looking back there should of been guilt.
>the should of been guilt.
>should of
>not getting raped everyday
>>
>>722558341
Sorrry
>>
>>722567857
The list goes on man.

Her father offed himself when she was 8

Her cousin raped her when she was 9

When she was 11, her mother tried to get a random dude who was 19 to date her.

In between and after those times, verbal, physical and mental abuse.

She got bullied a lot, cried constantly.

Forced to go to her uncle's party (Rapist's father's)

Got laughed at when she told him and her aunt.

Her own mother laughed too.

Her stepfather didn't even get involved or try to intervene.

He admitted it right there, no one kicked his ass and she didn't even think to record them with a tape recorder.

Became anorexic.

Mother told her lose more weight.

New school found out.

Mother admitted it.

Gave sorry ass apology.

Has not turned herself or her sister, nephew, or brother in law in.

Now my girlfriend is in a hospital fighting a fucking disorder created by this shit.

And takes it out on me.

I doubt LPD Steiermark will even
>>
>>722568229

what state is your family in?
>>
File: AAAA.jpg (330KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
AAAA.jpg
330KB, 3000x2000px
Be me, a very probably autistic guy (never been diagnosed), started talking late (3-4yo). Never spoke in class, heavily bullied all though childhood & HS. My dad died when i was 3yo, raised by my mom. She never remarried nor had any boyfriends. Almost no masculine figure in my life

First time me 6-7yo
>Mom had to travel for a 3 week course, left me with my aunt and uncle.
>On the siesta time, i would go to sleep siesta with my female cousin, she was 14-15.
>For the 2-3 weeks i was there every siesta time she would kiss me and and take my hand to her pussy, it was crazy hairy i remember.
>remember enjoying this, the tongue kissing was incredible, i remember having little fights she pushing her tongue in my mouth and me trying to push mine into hers..
>After these 3 weeks never again we played this way again
>now she is married and has 2 girls.

Second time me 7yo
>Be invited to stay a couple of days with another aunt and uncle. They were leaving soon to go live in another country so this was a kinda goodbie gettogether.
>female and male cousing there as well. Never had any interaction with male cousing
>female cousin (8yo) and me would play with her dolls, she would hold the Barbie doll and i would hold the Ken doll and would make them kiss, then she would now we kiss, and we used to kiss. Not for long but i already had some experience.
>This was the last time i saw her, she has been living in the USA for 20 years now.

Continues below....
>>
I don't understand why pedos are so hated, girls become sluts at early age nowadays so what's the point?
>>
>>722564899
>gets bit by a train
Karma is a bitch, isn't it?
>>
>>722568313
Oh and as for effects of the ordeal, I don't think I have any. Because I have no memory of weird shit happening.
But I do occasionally fap to loli. But it's usually the normal xhamster stuff.
>>
I have a few. Must have been a fuckable kid.

>Be me
>2/3 years old
>Cousin who was a few years older got caught in the act of doing something sexual with me (no one will tell me properly what it was).
I just remember being naked, and my sister walking in and screaming.

Not sexual abuse in the same was as when it's an adult and a child, but certainly changes things when exposed to sex at that age.

>Be me
>7 years old
>Have weird autistic friend at school with a really weird home life
>Kid is obsessed with zombies and horror movies
>Tries to teach me weird things about life
>"Boys don't cry - if I cry I get locked in my room to teach me to man up"
>Fucked up shit
>Round at Autist Manor one day as was the norm
>He had 2 qt3.14 grill teenage sisters (who told me their blood was black and I believed them because they were weird as fuck kek) and one weird future-school-shooter brother who was about 14
>Usually played board games or weird video games, this time playing hide and seek
>I'm a retard so had no place to hide
>His brother, from the cupboard
>"Anon! Hide in here with me!"
>I squeeze into the cupboard with him
>Talking some shit in whispers for a while
>He stands up
>"Hey anon, put my finger in your mouth"
>Mfw can feel his dick on my lips but I genuinely thought it was his finger
He got me to suck it for about 5 minutes before we got interrupted and nearly caught. I didn't even know it was his dick until he was doing his belt up on the way out of the cupboard.

Continued...
>>
>>722555904
>be me
>pretty red haired girl comes over to my house
>she opens a bottle of wine, gives me some
>she watches me drink it, she drinks just a little bit too
>I get buzzed
>she begins to stroke me in the front of my shorts
>I squirm a bit and laugh
>she then pulls out my dick. I look around, nervous - will others see us?
>puts her mouth on it and sucks me until I cum
>she laughs and then leaves
>I watch her go out the door
>realize I'm late for my 5 PM conference call with the Board, and I owe my red haired wife a good fucking tonight when she gets home later from the kids soccer practice
>good to be 34 years old

kek
>>
File: 1487168933613.jpg (35KB, 291x373px) Image search: [Google]
1487168933613.jpg
35KB, 291x373px
>>722555904
Tackled and raped in a field, murdered my assailant in his own home and razed it to the ground
>>
>>722568488
LPD Steiermark is fucking awful and now, I will just try to dox these faggots myself no matter what because they haven't even responded and won't.
>>
>>722568578
>ah, fuck. thats hot. need to find a woman who'll do that for me.
Start slow, get her hooked. She did it for herself as well, it's a thing for her now.
>>
File: BBBB.jpg (458KB, 2134x2848px) Image search: [Google]
BBBB.jpg
458KB, 2134x2848px
2nd Post
Third time me 8-9yo
>Would go to grandmas house on vacation, she lived near another aunt and her adopted daughter, who was 5-6.
>This little girl i asume was molested or something because she was ahorny little ninpho, when alone she would throw herself at me and rub herself on me, i was much bigger than her but being a retarded kid never new exactly what was happening.
>We would play on the terrace of the house where we asumed nobody would see us, and kiss and rubb together,
>during siesta we would sleep on the same bed with my grandma sleeping in the other bed in the same room
>we would wait for grandma to start snoring and we would play and kiss and touch.
>One time during these siestas, she pulled all her pants down and my pants down and would rub her little ass on my little cock, i think i had a dry orgasm because my dick felt like BOOM. Had no idea what had happened, got up and ran to the bathroom
>We continued like this for 1-2 more years every time i visited granma on vacation.
>After this grandma died and my vacations with her stopped.
>Saw this girl again when i was 14 and she was 9 and she had the most dirty and flirty smile a girl that age could have.
>Never happened anything more, i became a super awkward guy, my self steem completely destroyed.
>When i was 18-19 i was invited to her 15 birthday party. Did not go
>Have not seen her for 15 years. She has 2 little girls now, they look exactly like her mom did at that age.

Continues below
>>
File: CCCC.jpg (172KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
CCCC.jpg
172KB, 960x1280px
3rd post

I kinda enjoyed it, but i have definetly been affected in my adulthood because of all this that happened.

This has warped and fucked my view of how male female relationship happen. I have never, and i mean never incited any of this. Even when i was 9 and the girl was 5-6, she was the one pursuing me relentlessly. I ended up fucking my love life for a long time, because i have always been pasive and waiting for the girls to take charge and make things happen.

It has not been until recently that i understood this, what i was doing wrong and that i am the male and I am the one that has to take charge and make things happen

>END
>>
>>722556926
no one would scream mods in a molestation thread
>>
>>722568632
Pedos are fucking fags.

Hebophiles are hated unnecessarily.
>>
>>722568488
Can you deal with all of this? My ex tries her best. But you cant really put yourself in our skin...thats really frustrating. And her parents are fucking trash... it makes me really fucking mad..

Honest advise. Dont be with her just for the sake of having a gf. She is fucked up in the head...this comes from another fucked up person
>>
File: 1487124680036.jpg (337KB, 1097x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1487124680036.jpg
337KB, 1097x1920px
I was molested by my cousin (male) when i was around 6 or so. Im not that bad of a persob except I molested some of my cousins 6 and 12. I also have a slight lolicon but nothing major
>>
>>722567901
Have you tried pitching that as a sitcom premise? It's good.

A big, angry, Italian family with 6 kids -- everyone is always pissed off at each other and yells. It's told as flashbacks by one of the kids who's now grown up and has the same kind of family himself. Add in a few jokes. Solid gold, right there.
>>
>>722567785
>they'll taste the molly in their drink
Ye, I know, it sucks. Backup plan is meth+2cb, but that's harder to dose. Ugh.
>>
>>722568928
Not really, I started doing cannabis heavily for this and now want to get some heavier drugs.

Cannabis doesn't help me.

I feel angry and I have outbursts now but I am never angry with her.

She just doesn't make sense with her logic in this.
>>
>>722568769
The police is retarded no matter where. Fucking Austria police
>>
>>722560329
That's not childhood rape or even really molestation.
>>
>>722567374
Forgot one
>About 10 still can't remember shit
>"Play fighting" He had us pick from special moves. Stuff like sitting in his lap and kissing necks
>I start to get uncomfortable
>Replaces special moves with punching and kicking

Probably where the trying to be physically stronger came into play
>>
>>722568743
>implying this isn't bait

>actually feeling pride
kys
>>
>>722569210
I understand her for not wanting to relive it in court or not being taken seriously about it but she is ridiculous.

She is such a fatalist.

She thinks trying to deal with it will make it far worse.
>>
>>722569210
Im sorry my dude. There is no logic in there...there just isnt. You are a grown up you can do drugs... but I would just smoke some more weed. Dont ruin yourself. No matter how irrational she is. You are her support...its a fucked up situation make her understand that you cant deal with it 100%

You cant go on like this forever. Im sure you know this too
>>
>>722568734

Another one:
>Be me
>12
>First venture out into the internet
>Immediately groomed by some paedo through MSN
>End up camming with him a couple of times a week for like 6 months, as well as being passed on and recommended to other nonces
Basically was a camslave for years online to paedophiles and didn't even make any money off it

One of them ended up liking me so much he convinced me to meet him (I was very lonely and was being heavily bullied in school)
>Tells me the whole time he's 46, sends me pictures that make him look like a handsome "dad" type
>Picks me up near my house
>Notice on the way that he is clearly in his 70's
>Feel sick
>Get to his house and go in
>Instant old man house smell - sour milk, cabbage, sudocrem
>Too scared to say anything or back out because he had convinced me I was his property and was to be trained for his "sexual use"
>Tried to get me drunk but I refused a drink
>"Let's cut to the chase then and go upstairs"
>Starts kissing me and orders me to strip to my underwear
>Kiss some more then he orders me totally naked
>Ties me to the bed, ankes and wrists, face down, wearing nothing
>"Mmmm that's a beautiful sight - do you mind that I'm going to take some photos now to enjoy with my girlfriend"
>fuckthat.jpeg
>"No Sir I'm not comfortable with that"
>Thankfully he senses the terror in my broken voice and asked me if I was ready to be fucked
>Pleasedon'tputyourdirtyolddickinme
>"No Sir, please can we wait?"
He agreed, put the camera away and went down on me whilst we jacked himself off (I cried into the pillow), then took me home (after asking me to stay in about 20 different ways.
He admitted on the way home that it was a regular occurrence to pick up girls and boys of 11-15 for sex. He makes me feel sick every time I think about him.

Continued...
>>
Once I was playing lol and the whole team raged at me

but then I repressed it and only remembered it when my dad raped me, god what awful memory
>>
>>722569376
(Part 3 of post)

I love her, Ukraine Guy.

I really do. But this shit is hard.

I outburst over it and rant about it.

She goes off and takes a break in the relationship.

She knows I can not help this.

It happens every time I am reminded of it or think about it.

She even finds it creepy I document the incidents and got mad because I wanted to email the police (She went there by herself and got no results, making shit worse)
>>
I was molested by one of my cousins when I was like 8, I didn't know what was going on though so nothing much happened. Then I remember back when I was 10, me and some of my cousins were sexually playing with our dicks one night. It would of been better if we had oral sex-oh well. Then for a few years I was molesting one of my younger cousins, this time there was oral involved and it was fantastic, I also licked one of my younger cousins' clit under a blanket, she went quiet. I also tongue kissed my older sister when I was 6 because I was curious to know how it feels (It felt weird). I'm pretty sure everyone involved must have forgotten eventually and looking back I realized I had a lot of incest moments during childhood. Nothing has really affect me so those odd days have been over but life's been still bizarre for me with my crazy adventures now.
>>
One time when I was maybe 5 or 6 I was playing with my 10 year old cousin outside. I don't even know why I said it out of the blue but I honest to god asked her if she would show me her thing and she could see mine. She agreed and checked to make sure the coast was clear and then we both dropped our pants and began poking and prodding each other behind her parent's camper. Didn't change my life or anything, it was just interesting at the time. I haven't fucked anyone in almost 20 years now, though. Nothing really matters anymore.
>>
>>722569376
I want to be honest. I didnt know how to deal with it either. When i told my ex I just broke down crying like a bitch...no one can force to deal with it. I would recommend her a psychologist tho. It didnt helped me in the slightest but it may help her
>>
>>722566395
I don't know it's probably the thought I cared for her and she me, but a lot goes through my head was what was her end game did she actually liked me stuff like that.

I guess I feel like people can see through me or something, not because I was "molested" but because of the age we live in right now has come to where it is shunned to be in a relationship like that even more so than ever before.

I don't feel it to be a big deal though I think I made it sound like it, I just think the path I took was of solitude I enjoy my solitary life and don't crave or yearn for a significant other or companionship. In all hindsight I think I was heading to my current destination way before I remembered her. I didn't just suddenly develop to be socially retarded or anything like that.

Not sure how to explain it but I certainly don't feel any trauma only fading memories of good times she was nice and kind. I think it might have just killed her on the inside of what she was getting into, maybe.

I can't speak for her.
>>
I was raped everyday in my ears
I will never get over it...it was dial up net-zero internet i still can hear the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEE.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>be me
>be 5
>by this summer afternoon my dad is sleeping on the sofa and mum doing choses
>Wanting to see a cartoon i recorded on TV
>That Batman cartoon or Tom and Jerry the movie, my choice...
>Finally choose tom and jerry.
>I must rewind the tape but it's annoying and it's near the beginning anyway
>Play the tape
>It plays the hardest, gonzoesque porn movie I can recall, full volume up
>Like Double pene and bj and shit
>"Mom, this isn't tom and jerry?"
>Mom becoming white I don't know why
>She blow up the TV by throwing a full bucket of water on it
>An argument between my parent I didn't know why
>Fastforward
>Be me, be 25, fappin'
>Finding a vintage porn that look familiar
>Holyfuckingshit.gif
>Start browsing for a very specific cartoon
>I can finally watch tom and jerry the movie again after 20 year of wait
>Mfw

Yeah my dad actually recorded a porn over my cartoon. The lasting effect was my overwhelming shyness over girls, at least until I recalled this event.
>>
>>722563531
Fuck everyone.

Put a ">" to greentext

>likethis

Love the tits and thanks for following the rules.
>>
File: Cloptimus Prime.jpg (655KB, 1355x2977px) Image search: [Google]
Cloptimus Prime.jpg
655KB, 1355x2977px
Does molesting yourself count if you forget about it?
>>
>>722569744
Yeah this is fucking depressing... really Austria is a shithole. I really feel sorry for her and you aswell. But it clearly fuckes her up.. I guess every rape victim deals with it differently. F.x my ex tols her best friens about it and it made fucking insecure and frightend but she didnt want to make me feel shit so I tried to find my peace and dude now it just like a joke to me...
>>
>>722569672

This one is what I would consider an attempted rape:

>Be me
>14
>Have a mutual friend who is 20 and rents a house
>Invites 3 of us (all 13/14) over to his house to get drunk
>Immediately shitfaced
>My friend: "I think anon needs to go to bed - can we sleep here?"
>Host agrees and tells them he'll take me to bed
>Fuck that
>"No thank you we'll take him!"
>Manage to get me up the stairs and into a bed, with a vomit bucket (I was paralytic, projectile vomiting, and completely spaced out)
>Fall asleep
>Fast forward an hour
>Woken from my slumber feeling like I was being reborn by the host lying on top of me, kissing me, saying my name, and taking my trousers off
>Too comb-a-toes to defend myself
>dowhatyouwantanddon'twakemeup

Thankfully one of my friends came up to check on me and caught him in the act. Near miss. Like I said, very rapeable. Which brings me to the next one.

Continued
>>
>>722569871
Dankeschön, mein freunde von /b/

I tell her get counseling, tell your family, keep documentation, dates, times, addresses, details, carry a recorder, tell your brother.

She never listens.

She wants to run away from it.

I told her before, if we have kids and she pulls this shit if something happened to them, I will go off.

And that if she does nothing the next time someone hurts her, I will consider new options.

I have constantly given her analogies and scenarios where staying silent can make it worse.

Just recently I told her,

What if your mother dies today and your stepfather fucks off and your evil aunt gets custody and your father's family doesn't know about what they did. It would be fucking worse!
>>
>>722559320
Ironic. Actually not bait. You see the world as it is. But they'll never believe you.
>>
>>722570298
>if you forget about it?
YOU DUMMY IT DOESN'T COUNT AT ALL EITHER WAY XDDD
>>
>>722570501
No one cares, go rape yourself
>>
>>722558491
Story time?
>>
>>722570535
0 understanding of psychology whatsoever
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.