[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl here Why are most men so pathetic? And the very few that

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Girl here

Why are most men so pathetic? And the very few that are not pathetic do only want to use me for sex
>>
>>722549458
Tits w/ timestamp first
>>
what? i only talk to dudes who dress up like chicks and like to get fucked in the pooper
go away
>>
>>722549458
>why do they only want to use me for sex
That's all you're good for
>>
Time stamp ya dumb broad.
>>
>>722549458
You're dating the wrong men. Don't take a fucking neckbeard or chad out to dinner next time
>>
everyone repeat after me:

TITS AND TIMESTAMP OR GTFO!
>>
>>722549458
>use me for sex
You have another purpose?
>>
>>722549827
yeah scream that newfag anthem on these bait threads
>>
>>722549458
Chicks claim they want a guy with feelings but its a complete lie. What else is new? Women are too retarded to express what they want because they aren't hapoy
>>
>>722549922

Jesus kid, if you only knew that used to actually be the way the community here behaved before all the newfags and normies showed up.
>>
>>722549541
Underrated post
>>
>>722550045

This place used to have rules and now you get called a newfag for using them.

>kek

another nail in the coffin for /b/
>>
File: b-itsthisnow.jpg (90KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
b-itsthisnow.jpg
90KB, 500x667px
>>722550191
I know right.

Pic related.
>>
>>722549458

You are not going to find one from datings apps, dating websites, nightclub, nigger rap club, bar or pub.

Is that nigger crying over Lana del Rey?
>>
>>722550191
No, newfag. The rule is you don't respond at all until tits and timestamp are posted. You don't even respond to say "tits and timestamp." Especially if you don't sage.

Also, sage.
>>
File: School bully.png (395KB, 719x870px) Image search: [Google]
School bully.png
395KB, 719x870px
>>722549458
Women ain't any better.

Face it, we all suck. We should have a good race war or two; maybe a worthwhile culture and race will rise from the ashes.

Though I doubt it.
>>
>>722549458
Because women were given rights and ruined the family unit.
>>
>>722550015

>be Chad Thundercock
>don't date women
>just meet and fuck them while keeping them emotionally attached
>Been over 10 years since a real GF
>Just been slammin poon
>Girls I neglect want it even more

its like other guys don't even want to fuck women, just witfully talk shit to them 24/7 and coifully make them feel ugly and EZ snatch

Girls think they want they want some emotional man but really all they want is that alpha from HS that makes them think he is out of their league.
>>
>>722549458
If they only want to use you for sex then that means you have nothing of value to their interest. You're mearly a release. If you were interesting they'd do other things with you. Think about that.
>>
B_8_h_a_r_d_e_r_f_a_g_g_o_t
>>
>>722549458
You are probly a cunt to the men who treat you right, then act all slutty around those men who use you for sex. (I wonder why they use you?) lol I see sluts do this sort of thing all the time.

Now post you tits with a timestamp you fucking whore.
>>
>>722550303
Then where in the fuck do I need to go to meet a woman?
>>
>>722549458
A man who tries to be a man is called a chauvinist. Therefore a man can only act like a woman. Therefore moody, bitchy and emotional. Now men are bitches. Those who aren't in the category only seek to take advantage of the easy pickings. Thus assholes. Feminism killed men.
>>
>>722549458
Cuz all women are narcissist retards who got high on feminism and decided to only breed with the shittiest males society has to offer, thus all the men you are attrcted to are shit and all the good males kill themselves from lack of loves.
ergo, women are destroying the fucking planet. Your lot are responsible for the death of baby seals and polar bears.
>>
>>722549458
yeah, i'm gonna answer. But first timestamped tits.
>>
>>722549458
A real "man" is not pathetic. Maybe you dated faggots or cucks
>>
>>722549458
Because misogyny. That's why.
>>
File: Yards Brawler Pugilist Style Ale.jpg (230KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Yards Brawler Pugilist Style Ale.jpg
230KB, 1200x1600px
>>722549458
Boobs or Leave
>>
File: th (5).jpg (12KB, 315x164px) Image search: [Google]
th (5).jpg
12KB, 315x164px
>>722550015
>>722550556
>>722550574
Everything you need to know. Now Tits or GTFO.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.