[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grab her by the pussy >Thailand >pussy

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>grab her by the pussy
>Thailand
>pussy
>>
>>722544457

Went to Thailand for 2 month

Shit was cash
>>
>>722545594
that's one of my concerns
>>
I want to know as well!
How crazy shit can you make then do with enough cash etc
>>
>>722545660
how much does it cost?
>>
File: french cavalry.jpg (108KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
french cavalry.jpg
108KB, 1280x853px
>>722545826
Look at the hands, throat, foot and the voice
t. a friend of mine who go there every year (is not gay though)
>>
>>722544457
my wife and I wanna get a prostitute, are they safe? disease free? legal?
>>
>>722545660

>>722545886
Very cheap, living there is dirt cheap and girls are easy, i didnt pay to fuck any hookjers but in all honesty 90% of girls there i kinda prostitutes, be nice with them and bring em to the restaurant will get you in the panties of pretty much anyone there.

Also the other tourist, alot of australians there

Fucked 7 Thais, 2 australian and a chick from south america in 2 months, didnt pay a dime

If you wanted to pay for a girl im thinking maybe 30-40bucks for a complete night
>>
It's an odd place.
Enough money (which is comparatively little), you can get ANYthing you want.
But if you act like you've got that kind of money, you run the risk of getting robbed, & potentially killed. Have to be really careful where & how you make it known what all you've got.
If you can make the right friend there, you're in great shape.
>>
>>722546355
Safe ?
Some yes but they also buy fake STD test results or the accept to do it raw
so you must always be protected and avoid oral stuff
>>
>>722546576
so no double BJ? what is even the point of it all if not that.
>>
>>722547064
Do it if you want.
I heard Truvada worked well for Herpes too so you might be lucky but just be careful.
>>
Pattaya is great. As long as you don't behave like an idiot you will have a great time.
Never insult monarchy. Do not do drugs and if you do bribe the police, prison is hell.
Choose your stuff and be active at approach do not accept anything from people coming to you, be it hookers or shitty beach massage.
Do a massage with happy ending. Avoid tall girls, they ain't girls, except you are into that then I have no idea what to take care of. Bring the girls to your hotel do not do shorttime in a bar. Eat thai food, it's cheap and delicious. If you take a freelancer make sure to keep ur valuables in check or you wake up without a wallet. Enjoy your time and post some pics here^^
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.