[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do now /b/? i ordered from this cc leak

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: holyshit.png (16KB, 786x210px) Image search: [Google]
holyshit.png
16KB, 786x210px
what do now /b/?
i ordered from this cc leak
>>
>>722529542
Repost the CC details and share the love.
>>
>>722529542
DO IIIIT!!
>>
Pretty sure the phone will be blocked when you get it if the CC owner reports the theft. Never card phones
>>
>>722530023
but can i get in trouble because of this?
i just did because i thought its not going to work
>>
>>722530176

They don't charge the CC right after ordering moron
>>
>>722530274
This, If you are lucky the cc wont be canceled until the charge is done.

So dont share the cc details unless you want that shit to get cancelled.
>>
>>722530176
>Hey, uhm, Mr. Officer, I don't want any trouble
>I didn't mean to steal that money
>I just did it, because I wanted to try

Kek, ofc he will report it to the police. I hope it is not your adress
>>
>>722530509
but its mine
>>
>>722530618
Then you will have no problem. Though amazon will send you letters with asking for payment afterwards
>>
>>722530176
Of course you can get in trouble for this, and, in fact, you probably will.
I was going to say people aren't as stupid as you might believe, but you continuously prove me wrong, so whatever.
Good luck, dick head.
>>
>>722530618
>>722530509
he doesn't have to report shit, the cc company will know its fraud based on purchase locations.

they will for sure investigate the fraud at the shipping address
>>
>>722530913
Stop! You are make OP scared :(

Don't worry Anon, You'll be fine.

Just leave the country.
>>
ITT OP is 14 and dun goofed.
>>
>>722531087
i am not in the US though
>>
>>722531224
Local police will take up investigation?
>>
>>722531326
i cancelled the order
>>
>>722531393
pussy
>>
still too late, prepare to have your anus enlarged. They'll investigate you for fraud and identity theft and you've left the easiest trail of crumbs ever to find.
>>
Don't worry. He had the phone shipped to his mom's address.
>>
File: 1483555122181.jpg (48KB, 631x488px) Image search: [Google]
1483555122181.jpg
48KB, 631x488px
>>722529542
I don't get it, what's going on?
>>
>>722531393
get out normie
>>
>>722531393
you think that undoes the very real crime you commited? It's wire fraud, a federal offense, EVEN IF YOU CANCELED IT. 'I'm sorry judge, I didn't mean to commit a felony, I mean I canceled the order off amazon!"
>>
>>722531393
Doesn't matter, the damage is done get you asshole ready for bubba
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.