[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /b/ what the fuck is this shit comin outta my dick? has

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 2.jpg (17KB, 447x794px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
17KB, 447x794px
Alright /b/ what the fuck is this shit comin outta my dick? has a kind of sharp/burning pain last night before bed (fapped previously that day, but it was like 7 or so hours before, not sure if that had anything to do with it). The pain was nonexistent 99% of the time, and I really only felt it if I kinda of squeezed near the tip with my thumb and index. When I squeezed this morning to see if the pain was still there, this shit started coming out. I've gotten about 4x what you've seen here so far this morning (not an insane amount, but the shit's not normal so it's freaky). Is it possible that I just didn't nut all the way and some spunk got stuck in there? I pee'd last night and it wasn't there, shouldn't that have pushed it all out? I have nearly no sex life, but did get some head 2 days ago. They claimed to be clean and tested 2 weeks prior and I don't wanna jump to this being an STD. Anyone ever had anything like this before? Do I need to see a doctor or something?
>>
>>722527534
Aids, die faggot
>>
>>722527534

>sexual contact 2 weeks prior
>STD symptoms
> "don't wanna jump to this being an STD."

I think you already made that leap.
>>
Gonorrhea.

Also, AIDS.
>>
Terror Chase.

https://youtu.be/gZPQzQZP76g
>>
>>722527678
It's probably gonorrhea. Wrap your shit when you're slamming with strange, nigga. Next time it's gonna be herpes.
>>
>>722527534
>Coming to 4chan for medical advice
How about you go see a doctor. Unless you are american in which case you cant afford it. It probably is an std yes.
>>
Cum?
>>
OP i can 90 percent confirm. its just chlamydia. That shit goes away in like a week, dont worry.
>>
>>722527534
You nasty motherfucker, i bet it hurts when you piss too. Probably a urinary tract infection bc you didnt get all the cum out of your ureathra. Drink cranberry juice and piss it all out. As for the pain, too bad. Man up.
>>
just see a doctor you fucking pussy
>>
>>722527534
>OP i can 90 percent confirm. its just chlamydia. That shit goes away in like a week, dont worry.

Op, chlamydia does not just go away. Also it's aids
>>
you have the clap. It's one dose of pills to kill. Go do it.
>>
>>722527872
yea, american. shit's not fun

>>722527964
It doesn't hurt when I piss, no.

>>722527958
It goes away? I thought all that shit was permanent
>>
>>722527664
Reason I don't wannt jump to STD is my history with unfortunate shit. I had a minor bladder infection through most of my childhood without knowing it. Burning when I pee'd but happened all the time so thought it was normal. Eventually it got worse, I got meds, it went away. I'm hoping it's just coincidence
>>
>>722527958
i had chlamydia and had nothing like this. also, chlamydia doesn't ever go away unless you take meds to cure it. Additionally, the longer you have chlamydia, higher chance you become permanently infertile
>>
>>722528265
Most STDs are curable now bro. Really only Virals can't be cured. Herpes/HIV. Syphilis can e en be cured if caught early.
>>
>>722527534
Could be a yeast infection. That discharge is common with them along with the burning. Pretty rare for a guy to get one though. You must be smashing some nasty snatch
>>
>>722527534
That's called a bonjour drop. Classical symptom of gonorrhea. You need antibiotic treatment.
>>
Update: tried squeezing a little more to see if there was any more of this shit. Got some clear gunk, looked very similar to precum. Still have some random, short bursts of sharp pain in the urethra. Gonna go to a planned parenthood for testing. Hopefully it's not expensive.
>>
>>722527534
I had this, turns out it wasn't an STD, they didn't know what it was, it was just a minor infection somewhere between my dick and my bladder.

I took anti-biotics, drank a lot of cranberry and forgot about it.
>>
>>722527958
underrated post
>>
>>722529077
Good idea. Probably a UTI or yeast infection. PP will help you out though. Good luck.
>>
HPV
>>
It's the clap, easy. See a clinic, they'll qtip your dick and give you some meds.

Wrap your tool dumbass, next time its the herp.
>>
>>722528636

with those sort of symptoms im thinking he should be good. HPV can't be cured either for the record
>>
File: jf5IfqK.jpg (435KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
jf5IfqK.jpg
435KB, 2000x1333px
>>722527534
OP it's either chlamydia or gonorrhea. go to a doctor and get some antibiotics ASAP.
>>
>>722527534
Early sign of late stage AIDS. Sorry OP but you're fucked
>>
>>722527534
Inflamation in the urethra.
Had it a couple of years ago, along with my GF.
Drank cranberry juice for a couple of days, and it was gone.
>>
>>722527534
would you people just go to a god damn doctor instead of posting picsof your STDs here? Because thats an STD. And everybody here is just going to fuck with you and tell you unhealthy advice that will probably make it worse if its not just treated by somebody who gets paid to look at your Stds. Because thats whatyou have. An STD.

Trust me. Im a doctor.
>>
Damn bro, I don't believe in coincidences, two days ago you recieved a bj and asked if they were clean, and now this, something is not right go check it out.

If STD you're catching it soon, if not then you don't have nothing to lose

Go check it out soon!!!
>>
>>722530404
PhD, but still can't apostrophe.
>>
File: 1482039186474.jpg (142KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482039186474.jpg
142KB, 500x375px
>>722530404
>>
>>722527534
looks like the clamp man. the tip looks a bit swollen and if you wait it may start to look crusty as that fluid dries. better get on some antibiotics before it starts spreading down the urethra or else it can cause permanent damage.
>>
>>722530532
Huh. Maybe people on this board are actually stupid enough to take everything at face value.

Nevermind OP. You're just fine. Walk it off.
>>
>>722528056
Chlamydia is a bacterial infection.. yes it goes away with antibiotics. You're thinking of viruses
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.