/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you have $-600 in your bank account and another $1500 you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: dondraper.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
dondraper.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
When you have $-600 in your bank account and another $1500 you owe in credit card debt. Oh and student loan payment starting next month. Just end me desu
>>
https://discord.gg/rUuwtww
>>
How many cocks do I have to suck /b/ros?
>>
>>722526003
Did you at least get your degree?
>>
>>722526003
Get a job?
>>
>>722526170
Nah dropped out
>>
>>722526214
Me and common sense don't get along
>>
Don't allow overdrafts

Get a card with a low limit. (≈$500)

Can't help ya there.
>>
>>722526003
Tips on how to unfuck my shit?
>>
>>722526240
you'll get your life on tracks. it might take some time though. I've been through similar shit but eventually things are turning out OK, at least for now... It is how it is, you're not hungry, you have a roof, in any case you probably don't have to work a shit job 60 hours a week. The other things are real problems but just see them for what they are, don't build up unnecessary high walls for you to climb, cause once you're over it, there will be a next one. Just try to keep up and be patient. You'll get somewhere
>>
>>722526620
Thanks boss
Should I just move to South america and live off the grid or some shit
>>
>>722526003
Music for this feel?
Also what would you guys do in this situation?
>>
>>722526812
Nah stupid. Just default on the cc. There no such thing as debitors prison. They'll fuck up ur credit for the next 7yrs. Once you become stable just get another cc. You might have to pay for the new cc tho. After a few months you'll start getting cc offers. Get those and just bury your bad credit. As for student loans just deffer them.
>>
I have 3$ in my account. Got paid the other day 1750$ but spent it all on rent, food and downpayments on my credit cards.

I have a total of 3000 left on my study loan, 1500 in credit which i spent on guitar gear and another 500 of a credit card,

Things allways work out
>>
Thats what you get for wasting money and drinking it up and not giving a fuck for your own economy.
Assuming you love to party and drinking is money that you can afford.
>>
>>722526003
Better than having -6k bank account, 6k in CC debt and 2.5k in legal fees.
>>
>>722526812
i had similar plans after i dropped out, might still do it one day but i learned you kinda need a plan for that. And for a plan you kinda need to get your shit together (which doesn't have to conform to what normies see as having your shit together). So i wouldn't do it if i were you. Try to stay away from addictions, too many drugs, /b/, gaming... you'll get so bored eventually you'll do everything you can to make yourself productive in a way...
>>
>>722527138
What do I do in the meantime
>>
>>722527272
There's no way this is possible
>>
>>722527561
How not?
>>
>>722527715
idk just sounds unreal
Howd you accomplish this
>>
>>722528189
Cashed a 6k check
Withdrew money
Check bounced
-6k balance
>>
>>722528469
What we gon do bruh??
>>
>>722528699
Work and pay it off I guess. Sucks because it's an account from one of the most convenient banks in my area. But it's what I get for being a fucking idiot
>>
>>722528871
Whyd it get bounced? Also why not just put the money back in ?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.