[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your experiences with time travel so far?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1485960004769.jpg (605KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1485960004769.jpg
605KB, 800x820px
Your experiences with time travel so far?
>>
>>722525272
Nothing much really I have a few fringe theories but not much, what about you?
>>
It's been great, I shot Biggie and Tupac
>>
>>722525272
I seem to be stuck in a steady forward moving state. i havent been able to find the controls yet.
>>
>>722527028

YOU are the controls. BELIEVE
>>
>>722525272
Time traveler here. AMA. This post is dubs just to prove
>>
File: Easy.jpg (112KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Easy.jpg
112KB, 400x400px
>>
>>722528262
well I've tried wiggling the joystick but it only seems to give a temporary speed boost.
>>
>>722528736
Another time traveller here, I've just altered the past so that you wouldn't get dubs. Take that bitch
>>
>>722529741
just for that, i've stolen your quints
>>
Actual time traveler here. America invades Mexico in 2018. Janaury 6th. Trump declares it is as a failed state because of the cartels. The underlining reasons is oil and raw resources. With NATO, UN and the U.S. working together they insert themselves into mexico to liberate it from cartel leaders. The U.N. and NATO do this to ease tensions because russia tries to broker a deal between U.S. wall does get built. There was a new epidemic in africa that wipes out most of the south african nations. Started by a group of white nationalists wishing to reclaim Rhodesia.
>>
would b cool if an actual time traveler cpmmunicated here, but i doubt humans will get that advanced. The west sacrificed itself to diversity and multi culti as such we are now declining, and while eat asians are smart they seem to lack the genius whites have
>>
>>722530426
Just wait till 2019. That's when shit gets real. In the future we owe 4chan (unofficially) from helping whites in the west get uncucked.
>>
>>722529741

have fun not being born, faggot
>>
Daniel Reed. If you see this. It can be done. Believe. It is up to you. You magnificent neo nazi brony faggot.
>>
>>722525272
I mean i found out some wibly wobly timey whimey stuff, but nothing else
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.