[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what you guys think bout this?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: are-you-transphobic-infographic.jpg (336KB, 914x1280px) Image search: [Google]
are-you-transphobic-infographic.jpg
336KB, 914x1280px
so what you guys think bout this?
>>
Did you just assume my thinking topics
>>
File: 1483442211640.jpg (26KB, 535x346px) Image search: [Google]
1483442211640.jpg
26KB, 535x346px
>>
I refuse to perpetuate delusion.
>>
Trainees and sjws are so fucking sensitive. Grow a pair or cut it off. Either way shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1483441950045.jpg (45KB, 563x745px) Image search: [Google]
1483441950045.jpg
45KB, 563x745px
>>
File: 1486534154135.jpg (44KB, 540x753px) Image search: [Google]
1486534154135.jpg
44KB, 540x753px
>>
File: triggered.jpg (16KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
16KB, 320x371px
>>722524728
Did you just assume my gender?!?!?
>>
>>722524728
> hi
> hello
> how are you?
> how's the weather?
> what about the game last night?
> that's a nice purse
Are all sexist, now. There's now one and only one way to introduce yourself to a new person:

> what are your preferred pronouns?
>>
>>722524728
Words depend on context to derive their meaning.. Faggot.
>>
Honestly, I don't think about this. I work in a department full of them and I don't give a shit. I have yet to run into one that is militant about SJW issues so it has had zero impact on my day to day.

Don't give a shit. If you obsesse over these topics, pro or anti, you're just a snowflake. Enjoy your safe space.
>>
>>722524728

Really wish I didnt live next to UC Davis
>>
>>722524728
This violates at least two of my core principles: you *cannot* expect other people to control their behavior for your sake, absent any incentive -and- the belief that your feelings matter more than other people's feelings.
>>
>>722526317
There is a game that some people play called, "Here, let me feel that for you." It involves expressing outrage on issues that effect you secondarily, but that you act as if you were the one being treated in a way that you don't approve of. This can be noble, but--since you point out, not all people of an in-group feel the sane about the issuesthat effect them--it can be misguided.
>>
>>722524728
There is a leap and logic here. Words can be used to express belief, but they don't encapsulate belief that neatly. You can say bad words, even offensive things, and still be a good person. Comedian Patton Oswalt has a great routine on this: imagine a truckers who says, "If two faggots want to get married, I don't have a problem with it." This is hurt mining, pure and simple.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.